BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• Is it worth trying?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always lookin...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Alexandra Y.
Alexandra Y.
Tamarac, FL
The cheesecake factory has some of the best cheesecakes that I've ever had in my whole life.
Shannan M.
Shannan M.
San Diego, CA
Cheesecake is my absolute favorite dessert - and Cheesecake Factory sure knows how to make them! So creamy and fluffy and delicious! I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong. YUM!
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Delicious! Large slices that are big enough to share. Smooth and creamy. Worth the price.
Gabriel C.
Gabriel C.
When I go out with my cam, I often-times, if not always, go to Cheesecake Factory. I loooooooooooove the cheesecakes here. I mean COME ON! IT'S CALLED CHEESECAKE FACTORY FOR A REASON!
Amy F.
Amy F.
Chicopee, MA
I love the restaurant. The food portions are big, so make sure you save room for the cheesecake. The cheesecake is very rich but so good. I don't think I could eat a whole piece by myself in one sitting so I often share it when I order it.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Durham, NC
I had never heard of this place until about a couple of years ago and i was hooked. I love their food, even though its a little expensive they give you large portion. I have never been a fan of cheesecake but when they debuted the Red Velvet Cheesecake i was hooked. It is the best cheesecake i have ever had.
Beatrice K.
Beatrice K.
I normally go there just for here cheesecake as they are delicious! There rich and creamy!
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
Bronx, NY
I love love love getting a fresh slice of cheesecake every time I visit this place! My favorite though is the Pumpkin cheesecake. Yummy!!!
Donna C.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
These are the best cheesecakes ever! They are prepared fresh and delicious. They carry a wide variety of tastes, including red velvet cake and carrot cake.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Saint Peters, MO
If you like chocolate I totally recommend the Godiva Chocolate cheesecake. So good!!
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?