BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• Is it worth trying?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always lookin...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Bridget  M.
Bridget M.
Hands down the best cheesecake I've ever eaten in my entire life. If it wasn't so far from where I lived and wasn't too expensive, I would go there for dinner everynight. But let's be honest. I really only go there for the cheesecake. My top favorite is the chocolate mousse cheesecake:)
Tami B.
Tami B.
Agawam, MA
Hands down some of the best cheesecake on earth! So creamy and delicious! I recommend a dine in experience.
Jaymi B.
Jaymi B.
Bluffton, SC
If you don't like these cheesecakes, then there is seriously something wrong with you. the s'mores cheesecake is the best thing ever invented
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
I'm not a big cheesecake person at all, but they're cheesecake here is so wonderful! I love it! Only down fall are prices are insane.
Alexandra Y.
Alexandra Y.
Tamarac, FL
The cheesecake factory has some of the best cheesecakes that I've ever had in my whole life.
Shannan M.
Shannan M.
San Diego, CA
Cheesecake is my absolute favorite dessert - and Cheesecake Factory sure knows how to make them! So creamy and fluffy and delicious! I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong. YUM!
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Delicious! Large slices that are big enough to share. Smooth and creamy. Worth the price.
Gabriel C.
Gabriel C.
When I go out with my cam, I often-times, if not always, go to Cheesecake Factory. I loooooooooooove the cheesecakes here. I mean COME ON! IT'S CALLED CHEESECAKE FACTORY FOR A REASON!
Amy F.
Amy F.
Chicopee, MA
I love the restaurant. The food portions are big, so make sure you save room for the cheesecake. The cheesecake is very rich but so good. I don't think I could eat a whole piece by myself in one sitting so I often share it when I order it.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Durham, NC
I had never heard of this place until about a couple of years ago and i was hooked. I love their food, even though its a little expensive they give you large portion. I have never been a fan of cheesecake but when they debuted the Red Velvet Cheesecake i was hooked. It is the best cheesecake i have ever had.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?