BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Kassidy R.
Syracuse, NY
The Cheesecake Factory has the absolute best cheesecake! They are so sweet and elegant! There are so many flavors to choose from too! My favorite is the Adam's peanut butter cup one! Definitely go get some!
Courtney B.
Mulvane
All time favorite cheesecake ever! My husband and I will travel to Oklahoma or Kansas City just to get us some cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory! If you have not been you are seriously missing out, everyone should try this cheesecake!
Tess D.
These cheese cakes are rich and delicious, a little pricey but worth it.... a great treat
Syrille M.
I love the cheesecakes at this place. My favorite one is the Godiva chocolate flavored one. Although the cheesecakes are a bit pricey, it's definitely worth it to try at least once. It's also better to buy an entire cake versus buying just one slice.
Isabela M.
I love the cheesecake factory! And these cheesecakes are amazing they are so so good!
Jenna E.
Parkersburg, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert
Cheesecake is my absolute favorite dessert; I could honestly live on it. When it comes to cheesecake, you cannot bat the Cheesecake Factory in taste or quality. It's certainly pricy, but worth every penny.
Linsey M.
It's a bit pricey but omg... it's the best ever. Cheesecake is bae and this Cheesecake is to die for!!!
Alejandra A.
Stoughton, MA
I'm a big fan of cheesecake and Cheesecake Factory definitely has some of the best! They're so good!!!!!! Especially the Oreo chocolate one. Mouthwatering!
Sara Jane B.
Hands down favorite cheesecakes. There are so many options. Get a slice eat half and save the rest or share! I can never finish a full slice!
mandy s.
Leavenworth, KS
best cheesecake I have ever had!! the white chocolate raspberry is my favorite! but I truly love them all there isn't one I wouldn't eat lol!
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?