Add a Photo

Emily L.
Emily L.
Nov. 4, 2016, 9:32 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
They have such a great variety and they always add seasonal flavors to the menu. I think its a good bargain because each piece is big enough that you could save some to take home and they are all so decadent and filled with flavor!
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Jacksonville, FL
Their cheesecake are so delish! They have sooooo many different flavors and everyone that I have tried has been AMAZING! They are so smooth and creamy and so fresh when you get them right from the bakery at the Cheesecake factory.
Cristyn P.
Cristyn P.
Alma, MI
So glad they opened a restaurant near my house! The portions are massive, the wait time is outrageous, and the prices are pretty high, but the cheesecakes make it worth it! My personal favorite is the Hershey's chocolate flavor :)
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Oxford, NJ
Nov. 3, 2016, 6:27 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
These cheesecakes are to die for. I order one every year for my birthday and they have so many different flavors to choose from. I go solely for the cheesecake but there other good is pretty decent too. And the portions are huge!
Jamilia B.
Jamilia B.
Douglasville , GA
Jan. 23, 2017, 7:56 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
The food is good here and I love this place I only went once on my 21st bday and the cheesecake it really good and you get a big portion for what you pay for. It's a little over my budget but everyone should try it at least once!
Pasang S.
Pasang S.
Charlotte , NC
Some of the best cheesecake ive had...smooth cheesecake with a yummy firm crust, it didn't last long thats for sure,it was also nice having a variety to choose from.the next time i need a cheesecake,i will definitely order again!
Kasia G.
Kasia G.
Palatine , IL
Oct. 16, 2016, 9:47 a.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
Amazing flavor I love this to pieces I could eat this all day long best dessert in the whole world it's pricey but it's amazing it's a great flavor filed with great fruits blueberries it's amazing highly recommend it to anyone
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Salisbury
Nov. 18, 2016, 9:51 a.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
I food is okay and super pricey. So I always opt out of ordering good and go straight for the dessert. I order the same cheesecake every time. The carrot cake cheesecake. It is the two favorite desserts in one and I love it.
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Bay Shore, NY
Oct. 4, 2016, 3:24 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
They're probably the best store bough cheesecake. If you are an Oreo person, they make an Oreo cheesecake and it is to dieee for! Take, presentation of the desert, it's all sooo yummy! The only probably is it is super pricy
Coreena M.
Coreena M.
Phoenix, AZ
Sept. 23, 2016, 2:35 a.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
Best cheesecake ever😍 my favorite is the key lime cheesecake it's so so good and that's what I always get when I go . It's somewhat pricey like four dollars a slice I think it's worth it and I would recommend it to anyone
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?