Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Monica P.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL

I think they definitely take the trophy in best cheesecake. I am guilty of only going for their cheesecake. I think the regular cheesecake is my favorite still. It's so creamy and the perfect amount of richness. You can only eat one slice but it's worth the money.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA

I am going to be in the minority on this one - I have never had a Cheesecake factory cheesecake that I have really truly enjoyed. They seem so mass-produced with almost a "waxy" texture. I just feel like, for specializing in cheesecake, they just aren't very good
Anna W.
Anna W.

Yes, yes, yes! I have yet to try one I haven't liked! So amazingly delicious! Not recommended of you are on a diet, though. In fact, I wouldn't even look at the nutritional information... They're also somewhat pricey, but since it's not too often, it's worth it.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.

Love the cheesecake so much the fiancé and I call ahead and pick it up on our way home! My favorite is the red velvet and his is the chocolate mousse. A little pricey but so worth it. We are going to have their cheesecake at our wedding we love it that much!
Cali B.
Cali B.
Hawthorne, CA

I have had the pleasure of eating a few different cheesecakes and they never seem to disappoint! My favorite so far is the pineapple upside down cheesecake. It is truly delicious. I always get mine to go because their meals fill you up! Such a great dessert.
RosaMaria Q.
RosaMaria Q.
Eugene, OR

These are my favorite cheese cakes and I'm not a cheese cake eater. I hated the taste of cheese cake. They are pricey. I would still go to the restaurant though. I would buy these again even though they are pricey.
They changed and challenged my taste buds.
Lianna B.
Lianna B.
Streetsboro, OH

THE. BEST. CHEESECAKE. EVER. the restaurants food menu is just okay. but it doesn't even matter because everyone knows the real reason i'm there. the godiva chocolate cheesecake. all 860 calories of pure chocolatey perfection. (yes i googled the calories).
Jenn A.
Jenn A.

Honestly when I went to this restaurant I was looking forward to it because it sounds fancy but it really wasn't even that good honestly when I went to this restaurant I was looking forward to it because it sounds fancy but it really wasn't even that bad
Cristina P.
Cristina P.
Carlsbad, CA

I buy my cheesecakes frozen from Vons because I don't live near any Cheesecake Factory. I will say that hands down, they make the creamiest and most delicious cheesecakes. I highly recommend you taste these. No funky aftertaste only smooth delicatessen
Katie M.
Katie M.
Trussville, AL

Five stars is not enough to for these cheesecakes. I go here often and have tried a lot of their cheesecakes. They are all rich and smooth and even though your stomach will protest you for that last bite you can't help but give in to this heavenly cake
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.

I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!

Join Now