Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA

The cheesecakes at the Cheesecake Factory are scrumptious. No matter the price these are well worth the purchase. They are one of the best places to get cheesecake. I would purchase this cheesecake again. I just don't know which is my favorite flavor.
Eglee A.
Eglee A.
Medley, FL

La. Comida es deliciosa y ni se diga de los postres el nombre del
Restaurant está bien justificado porque no vas a probar nada mejor que el cheesecake de Cheesecake Factory en cualquiera de sus presentaciones me gustan recomendados al cien por ciento
Jessica E.
Jessica E.

Red velvet is my favorite Es mi preferido cremosito comemos 2 con el pedazo Es relativamente grande y ricooooooo SE puede sentir el queso lo amooooo lo compro en el mall hay un Cheesecake Factory el precio algo caro pero el sabor lo recompensa.
Korilane H.
Korilane H.
Manti, UT

So delicious! I have only been twice and both cheesecakes I tried were so good! My favorite was the fresh strawberry one. I didn't know strawberries could taste so good on a cheesecake! I will definitely get more and recommend to all who ask.
Kylie M.
Kylie M.
Salem, OR

The cheesecake is good, but I like all cheesecake. I feel like there wasn't anything special about the cheesecake except the fact it was from the Cheese Cale Factory. I think is overrated and all hyped out but it's not as good as I'd expect.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

Most of their cheesecakes are absolutely delicious! My favorite one is the kahlua cheesecake. A few of the cheesecakes though are more cake-like than anything which I didn't really enjoy so I suggest reading the descriptions a little closer!
Emerald G.
Emerald G.
Pomona , Ca

The red velvet cheesecake and the limoncello cheesecake are my fave. So rich and creamy you won't be able to stop! Tad pricey per piece I think ordering the whole ones are better value! I'll always be a sucker for a slice after dinner there!
Brenda M.
Brenda M.

I love Cheesecake Factory the food is amazing and the cheesecakes don't get me started. It is quite expensive for me so I only go for special occasions. I love the Chicken Madeira. All there dishes are very good and very generous portions.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Keller, TX

My boyfriend randomly grew obsessed with the cheese cake factory after he found out you can go in and order a slice to go. I will randomly come home from work with a piece in the fridge for me. A little pricey but we still keep coming back
Priscilla P.
Priscilla P.
Margate, FL

Cheesecake for Cheesecake Factory is the bomb.com. Whenever I crave cheese cake I usually just drive the Cheesecake Factory and pick up a slice. They're a little pricy but totally worth the buy They also have a huge selection to pick from
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?