Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

Most of their cheesecakes are absolutely delicious! My favorite one is the kahlua cheesecake. A few of the cheesecakes though are more cake-like than anything which I didn't really enjoy so I suggest reading the descriptions a little closer!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.

I have eaten a lot of cheesecakes in my lifetime, and I can honestly say that nothing compares to the Cheesecake Factory. So many varieties, and all extremely satisfying! Whenever I visit the US I make a point of buying myself a cheesecake.
Emerald G.
Emerald G.
pomona, ca

The red velvet cheesecake and the limoncello cheesecake are my fave. So rich and creamy you won't be able to stop! Tad pricey per piece I think ordering the whole ones are better value! I'll always be a sucker for a slice after dinner there!
Brenda M.
Brenda M.

I love Cheesecake Factory the food is amazing and the cheesecakes don't get me started. It is quite expensive for me so I only go for special occasions. I love the Chicken Madeira. All there dishes are very good and very generous portions.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Buffalo, NY

My boyfriend randomly grew obsessed with the cheese cake factory after he found out you can go in and order a slice to go. I will randomly come home from work with a piece in the fridge for me. A little pricey but we still keep coming back
Priscilla P.
Priscilla P.
Margate, FL

Cheesecake for Cheesecake Factory is the bomb.com. Whenever I crave cheese cake I usually just drive the Cheesecake Factory and pick up a slice. They're a little pricy but totally worth the buy They also have a huge selection to pick from
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Ellwood City, PA

Cheesecake Factory has the most amazing cheesecake. It's smooth and fluffy. The taste is beyond words. It's around seven dollars a slice but it's very worth it. I recommend this resteraunt to everyone who loves cheesecake and good food.
Velica M.
Velica M.
Los Angeles, CA

I love the actual food at the Cheesecake Factory but who am I kidding. When I say I want to go to the Cheesecake Factory, I'm mostly looking forward to the Cheesecake. I love the original Cheesecake and the ones with strawberries on top
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Grayson, KY

Okay so food is okay here but the cheesecake is amazing. There is so many different flavors to pick from and they are so good you can never go wrong with the choice you make. It's a little pricey so I only go there on special occasions.
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
San Juan, TX

Recently went to the restaurant for the 1st time and it was ok, the food is pretty regular just like 3x the price.. had some drinks and of course the best part is the cheesecake. bought a whole thing to bring home with me! so delicious
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?

Join Now