Add a Photo

By CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES
Photos (7)
Jenn A.
Jenn A.

Honestly when I went to this restaurant I was looking forward to it because it sounds fancy but it really wasn't even that good honestly when I went to this restaurant I was looking forward to it because it sounds fancy but it really wasn't even that bad
Katie M.
Katie M.
Trussville, AL

Five stars is not enough to for these cheesecakes. I go here often and have tried a lot of their cheesecakes. They are all rich and smooth and even though your stomach will protest you for that last bite you can't help but give in to this heavenly cake
Ophelia S.
Ophelia S.

BEST CHEESECAKES EVER! They are kinda pricey for cake, but its well worth it if you don't mind like splurging on food. They have tons of different cheesecakes but still have the most classic taste to them. It's amazing quality for what your paying for!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA

The cheesecakes at the Cheesecake Factory are scrumptious. No matter the price these are well worth the purchase. They are one of the best places to get cheesecake. I would purchase this cheesecake again. I just don't know which is my favorite flavor.
Kadie H.
Kadie H.
Tarpon Springs, FL

I can't say a negative thing about the Cheesxake Factory or their cheesecakes. Writing this review is making me crave this tremendously. Such good flavor, love the restaurant atmosphere and even their food is awesome! The cheesecake menu is immaculate
Laura T.
Laura T.
Miami lakes, Fl

The s'mores and godiva cheesecakes are my favorite, but like all of their flavors, they are super sweet and you really need to share (not just for the calories but the sugar will make you sick). They're a nice treat but not something I get regularly.
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.

While the food is very good, the dessert is the best part. I have only had their cheesecake twice. I had two different flavors and they were both delicious. They are very decadent and filling. I would recommend them to anyone who loves cheesecake.
Natassja G.
Natassja G.
Philadelphia, PA

I love their cheesecakes!!! They have really good cheesecakes and I've tried a lot of flavors but strawberrt is my favorite. Its really thick but creamy and smooth. I've never had their regular food but I'd recommend their cheesecakes to anyone.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.

Red velvet is my favorite Es mi preferido cremosito comemos 2 con el pedazo Es relativamente grande y ricooooooo SE puede sentir el queso lo amooooo lo compro en el mall hay un Cheesecake Factory el precio algo caro pero el sabor lo recompensa.
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Staten Island, NY

Chris's famous cheese cake is the best flavor! It is super freaky and perfect! Totally worth the higher prices but definitely a place for special occasions. Their meals are purchase worthy! Louisiana chicken pasta is a spicy dish! My favorite!
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
rosa v.
rosa v.

I have never tried cheesecake factory. Are they good? Is it worth the price?
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Oklahoma City, OK

What's the best flavor cheesecake from cheesecake factory?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?

Join Now