BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• Is it worth trying?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always lookin...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Meagan C.
Meagan C.
Rockdale, IL
My favorite part of the cheesecake factory is of course, the cheesecakes. I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu. The portions of cheesecake are slightly large, and after a meal there I can't finish a whole one by myself! LEFTOVERS!
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
The BEST cheesecakes ever! I am always disappointed when I go anywhere else for cheesecake. If you want amazing cheesecake done right, go to The Cheesecake Factory!
Ashley  K.
Ashley K.
Carbondale, IL
THE BEST CHEESECAKE AROUND! Would eat it everyday if I could! I am a picky and it impressed me!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
If I had the money I would it these Cheesecakes everyday! I think my fave one is the Chocolate one with somethign in it! lol
Marisa B.
Marisa B.
Burley, ID
I LOVE The Cheesecake Factory! The food is delicious, the cheesecake is delicious. It is a good thing there is not one very close to me, I would want to eat there all the time. I love the pasta. And all the fun cheesecakes to choose from is amazing.
Tammy V.
Tammy V.
Summersville, WV
Oh my gosh. There isn't anything else you can say about this product. Cheesecake in general is great but these are majority good
yuliya r.
yuliya r.
Vineland, NJ
Ok yummmy. They have a crazy large selection of flavors, I tried the Lemon Raspberry.... Ohhhh Yummmmy it was so delis cant wait to try the rest of them. And FYI make reservations cuz it's crazy packed but so worth it.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
My favorite place to go. I love how many different types of cheesecakes they have. My favorite would be raspberry white chocolate cheesecake!
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Can you give these anything less than 5 stars? Out of this world cheesecakes with TONS of flavor options. It's a birthday treat for me every year ;)
Bridget  M.
Bridget M.
Hands down the best cheesecake I've ever eaten in my entire life. If it wasn't so far from where I lived and wasn't too expensive, I would go there for dinner everynight. But let's be honest. I really only go there for the cheesecake. My top favorite is the chocolate mousse cheesecake:)
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?