Get Excited: Moscow Mule Gummies are Here
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES
4.78 / 5 based on 718 Reviews
Top Questions See all 106 Q&A
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
- "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
- "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
- "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
- "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
- "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Love these cheesecakes! So many different favors for everyone, never leaving you disappointed! The best around!:)
I've only had a few cheesecakes from the cheesecake factory but needless to say I'm on a mission to try them all! You're probably scared to spend around 7.50 on a slice of cheesecake but the portion size is very generous (about twice the size of a normal new york style slice you'd get at other restaurants) and the variety is just intimidating. The quality of them is amazing and the flavors have been out of this world good (My favorites so far being ultimate red velvet and a coffee flavored one). There is something for everyone, and plenty of time to try them all which you should if you love cheesecake. Don't miss out and spoil yourself.
The cheesecakes are amazing. Yes you pay like $7 for dessert, but it is worth it. I don't go there all that often (2-3 times a year) so I use that as an excuse to indulge! My favorite cheese cakes are the Snickers and Reeses. My Uncle got the Adam's Peanut Butter and everyone who had a bite said it was too salty. I like the sweet ones, but my cousin just loves the key lime pie. I don't think you can go wrong with any one who try! I wish they had a sampler platter!
I love the Cheesecake Factory and I am beyond excited to see what kind that Sams Club will have every year around the holidays!
Nothing compares to the cheesecake at this place. The meal is ok, but the variety of cheesecakes if what everyone really goes for, of course. You never run out of options and they all taste wonderful!
All their cheesecakes are too bomb!! I usually buy it for special events,birthday parties or when i take someone out to eat.
I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them. This is always the place where one of my family members abs myself goto for our birthdays ! Btw who can't go wrong with cheesecake ?? There Deseret is delicious
Amazing Cheesecakes! my favorite is the cookie dough cheesecake. I definitely recommend it.
Love this restaurant. They have the best cheesecake and there food is delicious.
Nothing I love more than Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake. I wish I lived closer to one but whenever I am around one, or i see this, I have to buy!!!!
Q & A
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
What is your favorite flavor?!
I've never been here. Are they good?
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos