BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Nicole D.
I really dislike the cheesecake factory's food, but their cheesecake is DELICIOUS. Always very fresh and soft.
Adriana S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
BEST CHEESECAKE EVER. Seriously I could just go there and no order lunch just a slice of chocolate cheesecake and I would be super happy about it. I love that there is a lot of variety for all tastes.
Genesis S.
San Bernardino, CA
I really like this product its very good quality i really recomend this product i think u should try best chessecake ever
Kelli Z.
Cheesecake Factory cheesecake is the best cheesecake I've ever had. I've had Snickers, Vanilla Bean, and Pumpkin, but I always go back to the Original with Strawberry. Their cheesecakes have the right amount of sugar so it doesn't hurt your teeth or leave you feeling sick, and they're always high quality. I've never noticed any flaws in their consistency.
Jacqueline C.
Dixmoor, IL
I am a fan of CF even thought I order almost the same thing every time it taste great they are know for their great tasting cheese cake I eat here at least twice a month great for family and date night.
Marissa B.
Really great but a bit over priced therefore I only get on special occasions which kind of makes me sad because it is so good.
JENNIFER C.
Hernando, FL
Best cheesecake ever in my book!!! So rich and creamy. Little slices of heaven! My favorite is chocolate marble...
Taylor Joan P.
So delicious! Such a cute looking place as well ! It can be a bit expensive but for a special occasion, it's definitely worth it! One piece of cheesecake can easily feed 2 or 3 people, they are huge! And so yummy!
Tasha G.
Stearns, KY
I have never ate here cause there isn't one around me. But I love cheesecake. I have always wanted to go here.
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert
The food is good but, the cheesecake is the best part of the experience. My favorite flavor is the red velvet. It is rich and creamy and the red velvet flavor is on point. I recommend this to cheesecake lovers.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?