BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Cheesecake Factory has the best cheesecakes I've ever tried! I love the rich, creamy taste and there is such a variety!
Kaylee D.
Kaylee D.
Oceanside, CA
I've never been a big fan of cheesecake, however the Cheesecake factory is my all time favorite! It's a tad expensive to me, but so worth it! Any chocolate cheesecake is my favorite!
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
The best cheesecakes I have ever had! They offer such a wide variety of different types of cheesecakes.
Catalina A.
Catalina A.
Cheesecake factory = best cheesecakes in the Atl area. I love the variety of flavors that you can't find anywhere else. Delicious.
Lena M.
Lena M.
Topeka, KS
I was so overwhelmed when I went to the Cheesecake Factory for the first time for dinner. When it came time to pick a cheesecake that I wanted to try I panicked. All of their cheesecakes sound and look so delicious. They are pricey, but for a treat every now and then they are definitely worth it. The best part is that they sell these at my Barnes & Noble store so I can grab a slice more often.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Cadiz, KY
This place is one of my favorite places to eat the food is great,. he cheesecake is to die for. I want one of every flavor to try but that would cost you a pretty penny.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Casselberry, FL
Their cheesecakes are gigantic! I can't finish one by myself, that's for sure. But I'm happy to eat some and take the rest home to eat again over the next several days. Love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - try their version in cheesecake form. You MUST LOVE Peanut Butter for that one. Oreo, Strawberry, Red Velvet, Blueberry - those are all awesome and tasty treats. Forget dinner, just do dessert.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Corrales, NM
These are good. I like that they have some gluten free options and that they sell these at Walmart.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Well while the cheesecakes are good, went to this restaurant today and didn't have the best experience. I work in a restaurant, and know that thirty mi.utes for food is kind of a while. Also, my food was pretty cold when it got to the table, the other food seemed fine but maybe they left the fries while prepaeing thw rest. Took a while for waiter to get our dessert also
Katy M.
Katy M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I cannot say enough good things about cheesecake factory cheesecake. Ive tried at least 10 different flavors and Ive loved them all. i even had them as the dessert at my wedding! red velvet and chocolate coconut are my two favorites. yum!!
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?