These Jelly Beans Make for the Perfect Holiday Host Gift
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
4.78 / 5 based on 726 Reviews
Top Questions See all 106 Q&A
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
- "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
- "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
- "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
- "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
- "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
I am going to be in the minority on this one - I have never had a Cheesecake factory cheesecake that I have really truly enjoyed. They seem so mass-produced with almost a "waxy" texture. I just feel like, for specializing in cheesecake, they just aren't very good
My favorite place to go for cheesecakes!!! Their designs are gorgeous and I especially love the key like pies they have 😍!! ☆☆☆☆☆
If you like cheesecake and haven't tried a Cheesecake Factory cheesecake then you are depriving yourself! I love the variety of flavors, they are rich, creamy and so delicious!
Cheesecake Factory cheesecake can be a little much for one person. it is very sweet and rich. don't get me wrong it is very delicious as well. and it can be pretty pricey
It's a little expensive but worth every single penny. You haven't tried cheesecake till you've had a Cheesecake Factory cheesecake
Love their cheesecakes!! I have tried several flavors and would love to try more, but the nearest factory is over an hour away.
I've been to many restaurants and enjoyed most of them but The Cheesecake Gallery will always b my favorite. Many restaurants will have small deserts after you finish your meal, but here they make their own cheesecake fresh and ready for you eat. They have so many different flavors and the food its self is amazing. They have different kinds of food, from Italian to Mexican. Their prices aren't so bad, but its worth every penny you spend they're because you won't be leaving unsatisfied. Definitely give it a try.
Hands down , best cheesecake out there. They are delicious and comes in plenty of different flavors! My favorite is the snickers cheesecake even though you can never go wrong with the original
Recently went to the restaurant for the 1st time and it was ok, the food is pretty regular just like 3x the price.. had some drinks and of course the best part is the cheesecake. bought a whole thing to bring home with me! so delicious
One of the best in the west!! Must try there red velvet cheesecake if you have not yet! Also recommended there pasta di Vinci
Q & A
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
What is your favorite flavor?!
I've never been here. Are they good?
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos