BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Emily L.
Richmond, KY
I LOVE Cheesecake Factory. They have the best cheesecakes EVER!! My favorite is their lemon meringue cheesecake. I also love their 7 layer chocolate cake. It's incredibly delicious.
Krystal P.
Somerset, KY
Special occasions since its pricey but well worth it. The cheesecake is amazing but so so rich. My favorite is lemon meringue. Also, the lemon drop martini is the best drink Ive ever ordered anywhere. My favorite dish is the shrimp scampi pasta with extra sauce on the side. Its amazing if your a seafood lover. We usually get eggrolls or the thai lettuce wraps as an appetizer. You cant go wrong, there is too much to love!
Valentina D.
Miami , FL
Omg estas cheesecakes son como el paraíso en un plato, vale la pena totalmente comprarlas porque realmente son demasiado buenas
Rachel F.
One and only kind of cheesecake I'll eat is from here. Absolute heaven in your mouth it is SO AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS.
Jenny Z.
The Cheesecake Factory had amazing food and lots of choices on their menu. There's something for everyone! And the cheesecake is delicious! I think I've tried almost every flavor and have never been disappointed!
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
These cheesecakes are absolutely delicious. lol My favorite ones are regular cheesecake and the strawberry cheesecake, that is only the ones that I get from this place. Lovely
Lily T.
The Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes are just to die for! My mother and I absolutely cannot leave that restaurant without a slice !
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
My dad took us here for our birthday. My favorite is the khaluah cheesecake! Its to die for! The pricing is perfect considering how big the plates are! My boyfriend took me here aswell it was his sisters and his own first time trying the cheesecakes and they loved them aswell!
Mary P.
I expected more of this place for the amount of hype but they really don't have good dishes. I must say though that their cheesecake is amazing. I pretty much just go there for that because they don't have many drink options either.
Meredith S.
Fort Worth, TX
I have never been disappointed. The Cheesecake Factory is wonderful, and their cheesecakes? EVEN BETTER. I like Key Lime, White Chocolate Raspberry, Caramel Turtle, Original, and more. I have never been disappointed.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?