BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• Is it worth trying?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always lookin...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Jenobia S.
Jenobia S.
Goldsboro, NC
Every time I visit the Cheesecake Factory, there are certain knowns about my visit, 1.) I will get cheesecake to go (despite how much I've eaten), 2.) I will order fried macaroni and cheese, 3.) I always try a new dish! The negative about the Cheesecake Factory is the wait, but it is always worth it for my delicious slice of the latest cheesecake promotion or just a classic!
Miranda V.
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert
The cheesecake factory is my favorite! Not only do they have a million amazing cheesecake flavors but their food in general is awesome!
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
I love that they have such a vast variety of delicious cheesecakes to choose from. I would definitely come back here for more cheesecake!
Ash T.
Ash T.
I always have to get a slice for my birthday! I look forward to the seasonal cheesecakes and the dark chocolate raspberry truffle is my favorite.
Rose S.
Rose S.
It is a bit pricey. But for a great occasion, birthday, etc. The whole cheesecake start at $44.95 up to $79.95. I think. I would only pay that price for a cheesecake only on special occasions.
Lina A.
Lina A.
Elizabeth, NJ
They are so decadent and delicious, very creamy and smooth. My favorite is definitely the classic cheesecake with strawberries but I also love to try the specials or seasonal ones.
Sarita H.
Sarita H.
Mountain View, CA
Most of their cheesecakes are very sweet but VERY good. I've tried a few when we did have a Cheesecake Factory. It is pretty pricey but well worth it.
Chelsey M.
Chelsey M.
I love this place! Many choices and very profesional waiters. Only disadvantage is it can be very expesive. Also the only one near me is 45 mins away.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Raleigh, NC
The best dessert places ever. My two favorite kind of cheesecakes are White chocolate macadamia it taste like a big cookie. And oreo is the also so yummy and delicious they need to combine the two and I'll be in heaven for a little while.
Eve M.
Eve M.
Fayetteville, NC
This is my favorite place! They have the most options for different types of cheesecake! I love that every time I go I can try a different flavor!
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?