6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
4.78 / 5 based on 723 Reviews
Top Questions See all 106 Q&A
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
- "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
- "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
- "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
- "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
- "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
So good but so many calories. This is one of my favorite once a year treats.
I love the Cheesecake factory, the food is great and they have an amazing cucumber lemonade, however the cheesecake is to die for but most of the time after I have spent so much money on my meal, there just isn't room to purchase the cheesecake. Now with the cheesecake being good, it is a bit too rich for me and it literally takes days for me to finish it because I can only eat a few bites at a time
I love the cheesecake factory! And these cheesecakes are amazing they are so so good!
I love this place mainly for the cheesecake. It's the best I've had. The food is good but pricey so I don't go often, usually just for special occasions. My go to cheesecake is the Ghirardelli chocolate cheesecake, it is super rich though so I never finish a whole slice in one sitting.
They are high but good . They have different stuff so I had chicken with wine sauce and mash potatoes . Different but good and you know the cheesecake was bomb .
Omg one of the best cheesecakes ever and Specially the frozen one omg god they are so delicious can't go wrong with cheesecake
I love Cheesecake Factory. OMG the Oreo cheesecake it's my favorite. It is a bit pricey but worth it the slice's are huge so I'd definitely share. They are so good!! And so many great choices also a great holiday dessert
The best part about the whole restaurant of course! Their cheesecake flavor options are amazing. I don't have one nearby where I live so I was excited when I saw that Walmart sells them. I buy only for special occasions though 🙂
These are fantastic. So many varieties. Red velvet and lemon blueberry are my absolute favorite. They do have gelatin in them so they aren't completely vegetarian.
This place might be pricey but i really recommend it.there is a variety of cheesecakes but if anyone ends up going then you have to atleast try the original.thats is by far the best
Q & A
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
What is your favorite flavor?!
I've never been here. Are they good?
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos