BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• Is it worth trying?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always lookin...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Erynn E.
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
I love the cheesecake here. The meals come with portions for 4. So, if you want to order cheesecake to eat in the restaurant, you should order an appetizer or small plate. I like to go in and pick up cheesecake to go. The stuff you buy in stores is not as great.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Sylacauga, AL
Best food around! I love eating here. Its a really good atmosphere and the servers are always nice (in my area). They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home.
Janay F.
Janay F.
Redford, MI
THE BEST!! The Cheesecake Factory is one of my favorite restaurants ever. The food (mainly their Italian stuff) is really good and their cheesecake is amaze-balls. I love the vanilla bean and the red velvet. The prices can be a little on the high side, but so worth it. They opened one in Michigan FINALLY (12 Oaks Mall) and I went for my birthday, and the wait was like 4 hours for a table, which is pretty sucky. Overall though I lurve it!
Kati H.
Kati H.
Stuart, FL
Hands down this is the best cheesecake ever! I love how there are so many flavors and that you can just order a whole cheesecake to go! I have purchased the plain whole cheesecake and used as a birthday cake & decorated the top with gel icing and decorative sprinkles, it was the best ever!!!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Port St Lucie, FL
The only good thing was the cheesecake the food was just ehhh and it's over priced in my opinion I don't know if I would go back since you can get to go cheesecakes
Sierra I.
Sierra I.
Dulles, VA
I love cheesecake.....my favorite is the Cheesecake factory cheesecakes!!!!! Oh so amazing! Wish I had one right now!
Lizzette W.
Lizzette W.
Raymondville, TX
Okay, cheesecake is something I prefer any dessert any day. I just love the cheesecakes. Cheesecake over cake any day. I love cheesecake instead of cake on my birthday!
Rael L.
Rael L.
Malden, MA
Like heaven in your mouth i loveee cheesecake and the snickers one is deffinately the best
Lacy M.
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
I have never been a fan of cheesecake until I had some at the Cheese Cake Factory. They are so rich and delicious. They have so many amazing flavor combinations. I especially love the Wild Blueberry with White Chocolate cheesecake.
NORMA S.
NORMA S.
Converse, TX
This is definitely a high quality food and dessert restraunt, but it is also very pricey! Th cheesecake is amazingly rich and flavorful! But you pay about 7-10$ per slice!!
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?