BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• Is it worth trying?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always lookin...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Pearland, TX
I love their cheesecakes, but they are really expensive, for one slice, it's usually around seven or so dollars. They're also extremely fattening, I've read the one slice of the red velvet cheesecake has close to a thousand calories.
Charmon A.
Charmon A.
Greenville, SC
These are the best ever!!!!! I love the CCF and wish we had one closer! like everything else, the price has gone up and sizes gone down but there is nothing better!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Livonia, MI
Cheesecake factories have the absolute best desserts you can imagine. Not only is their variety of cheesecakes extensive, but they also have several other phenomenal desserts. Very high quality.
Jenn G.
Jenn G.
Columbus , Oh
So happy for peppermint bark cheesecake to be back. Great holiday favorite.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Royse City, TX
Best cheesecake for sure! It is so delicious! I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong. DELISH!
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Mount AirY, MD
I typically order the red velvet cheesecake every time I go. I have tried the s'mores, original, 50th birthday, and strawberry cheesecakes as well. All are fantastic and do not disappoint!
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell , AL
Cheesecake Factory is my favorite restaurant. Their longer than life me u gives me so many options for apps, meal and dessert! I love how they change the desserts up every season but keep some of the favs such as mine being Oreo! Yum!
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Cumming, GA
I wish i went here more often, it is so good. Pricey.. but worth it. I'm not a huge fan of the food. (its not bad) but i go mostly for cheesecake of course :) Their buffalo blast appetizer is so good. and my favorite cheescakes are the oreo and the red velvet. There are so many different types of cheesecake to choose from and the menu is pretty large too.
Krystina S.
Krystina S.
Every time I have the opportunity to go out to eat, Cheesecake Factory is always my first choice. Their cheesecakes are the most delicious ones I've ever tasted.
Grace T.
Grace T.
Tonawanda , NY
My favorite cheesecake is their red velvet cheesecake, but some cheesecakes can be too sweet, such as the caramel apple cheesecake. I'm put off by the price, so I only eat these occasionally. I personally think that the quality of the cakes is unmatched by the price, as one slice costs around $8-9. On the plus side, they are not tiny slices.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?