BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Uniontown, PA
AMAZING!!! This is by far the best cheesecake around! I really enjoy the Adam's Peanut butter and chocolate tuxedo!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
I love Cheesecake Factory. Not only do they have amazing cheesecake they also have a great lunch and dinner menu. They only issue I have is I am always too full for dessert. Also, the Lemon Raspberry cheesecake is the bomb!!
Ana E.
Ana E.
Eagle Pass, TX
Love love love! I can't get enough just the right amount of sweetness and so creamy!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Elliott, Iowa
I was super excited to go eat here for the first time. But when we left I was extremely disappointed. The food wasn't bad but the price for it was really high. I was more disappointed about the cheesecake, you had to pay $7.50 for the smallest piece of cheesecake that I have gotten. Plus the cheesecake just didn't taste that great for the price that I had to pay for it.
Veronika C.
Veronika C.
Auburn, AL
I love this place! I have only eaten an actual meal there once and don't really feel that it was anything spectacular especially for the price. However, the cheesecake is absolutely phenomenal! I know just go to pick up a cheesecake anytime i am in the area. Even just a slice is still a little pricey but you get what you pay for! the pieces are fairly large and well lets face it, it will be hard to find anything else like it.
maura j.
maura j.
Lexington, KY
Got the chicken parm and it was delicious, didn't have to wait more than 20 mins for table and of course oreo cheesecake was delicious
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Pearland, TX
I love their cheesecakes, but they are really expensive, for one slice, it's usually around seven or so dollars. They're also extremely fattening, I've read the one slice of the red velvet cheesecake has close to a thousand calories.
Charmon A.
Charmon A.
Greenville, SC
These are the best ever!!!!! I love the CCF and wish we had one closer! like everything else, the price has gone up and sizes gone down but there is nothing better!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Livonia, MI
Cheesecake factories have the absolute best desserts you can imagine. Not only is their variety of cheesecakes extensive, but they also have several other phenomenal desserts. Very high quality.
Jenn G.
Jenn G.
Columbus , Oh
So happy for peppermint bark cheesecake to be back. Great holiday favorite.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?