BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Kamila B.
I honestly do not know what I would do without these cheesecakes in my life. They are absolutely DELICIOUS! I always have a taste for one, so so yummy.
Brianna  A.
Oxford, PA
There are so many cheesecake flavors to choose from and they all look and taste so good ūüėć
Melissa R.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert
All of the cheesecakes here are scrumptious! I rarely go to the restaurant and NOT buy a cheesecake. You just need to have one!
Stephanie F.
We bought the red velvet cheesecake at Walmart. It was really good. It tasted just as good as the resturaunts. I would repurchase again and again. I paid $20 for eight slices. My hubby was happy with it.
Shea H.
Canton, NB
Sweet Tooth Expert
The food here is mediocre, but the cheesecakes are amazing. My favorites are kahlua coffee, turtle, and caramel dulce de leche.
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I love going to Cheesecake Factory because of all the great assortment of food and desserts. I haven't had any bad cheesecakes here but typically always go back to the cookie dough cheesecake because it is my favorite.
Brandy W.
Hands down has to be the best cheesecake i have ever tried. They have the best variety of flavors and the cheesecake is so creamy and there not overpriced. I would say in the middle not cheap or expensive but so worth it.
Rathana H.
Long Beach, CA
When i go there i put the food on hold and order there cheese cake first i love there original and that will always be my first choice
Taylor M.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love the turtle cheesecake! It's so good and rich. They give you a large piece so you can easily share it.
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
Cheesecake Factory has the most amazing cheesecake. It's smooth and fluffy. The taste is beyond words. It's around seven dollars a slice but it's very worth it. I recommend this resteraunt to everyone who loves cheesecake and good food.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?