BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• Is it worth trying?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always lookin...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Yasmeen G.
Yasmeen G.
Antioch, TN
Not only is their cheesecake amazing, but so is their entrees and food! They have a wide variety to choose from which is great for when you don't know what you're in the mood for. If you want to impress a girl, take her here. I try to go on any occasion possible although it can be a bit pricey and the wait is sometimes lengthy.
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
These are SO good! I love going to this restaurant! The variety of cheesecakes is awesome. Every one I have ever had have been so rich and creamy. My favorite is carrot cake cheesecake.
Charlotte B.
Charlotte B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Oh my gosh! Delicious cheesecakes! So is their food! Definitely have to give them a try!
Dorothymarie B.
Dorothymarie B.
Long Beach, CA
I love this place I could eat this everyday all day. the Shepherd's pie is delicious so very delicious and the cheese cakes are little slices of heaven <3
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Wesley Chapel, FL
The menu is huge, and everything is so good. Chicken Madeira is amazing. The cheesecake menu leaves your mouth watering. It's actually hard to choose just one. The wait for a table is outrageous most of the time.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
O Fallon, IL
This restaurant has some fantastic dishes and their cheesecake is to die for! I love how many different cheesecakes they have on their menu, and their seasonal cakes are great! My only problem with it, is that the portions are huge. So, bring along a friend and share.
sally r.
sally r.
Food is great and there are so many options. I went there for my graduation and its a great place to celebrate occasions for the price tag. Haven't met anyone who doesn't like this place. I don't even like cheesecake but still love this place.
S G.
S G.
The avocado rolls are delicious! Serving sizes are ginormous. Great for sharing on a night out with a loved one.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Uniontown, PA
AMAZING!!! This is by far the best cheesecake around! I really enjoy the Adam's Peanut butter and chocolate tuxedo!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
I love Cheesecake Factory. Not only do they have amazing cheesecake they also have a great lunch and dinner menu. They only issue I have is I am always too full for dessert. Also, the Lemon Raspberry cheesecake is the bomb!!
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?