Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Most of their cheesecakes are absolutely delicious! My favorite one is the kahlua cheesecake. A few of the cheesecakes though are more cake-like than anything which I didn't really enjoy so I suggest reading the descriptions a little closer!
Emerald G.
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
The red velvet cheesecake and the limoncello cheesecake are my fave. So rich and creamy you won't be able to stop! Tad pricey per piece I think ordering the whole ones are better value! I'll always be a sucker for a slice after dinner there!
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
I love Cheesecake Factory the food is amazing and the cheesecakes don't get me started. It is quite expensive for me so I only go for special occasions. I love the Chicken Madeira. All there dishes are very good and very generous portions.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Keller, TX
Feb. 5, 2017, 12:14 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
My boyfriend randomly grew obsessed with the cheese cake factory after he found out you can go in and order a slice to go. I will randomly come home from work with a piece in the fridge for me. A little pricey but we still keep coming back
Priscilla P.
Priscilla P.
Margate, FL
Dec. 6, 2016, 10:51 a.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
Cheesecake for Cheesecake Factory is the bomb.com. Whenever I crave cheese cake I usually just drive the Cheesecake Factory and pick up a slice. They're a little pricy but totally worth the buy They also have a huge selection to pick from
Velica M.
Velica M.
Los Angeles , CA
Nov. 29, 2016, 5:35 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
I love the actual food at the Cheesecake Factory but who am I kidding. When I say I want to go to the Cheesecake Factory, I'm mostly looking forward to the Cheesecake. I love the original Cheesecake and the ones with strawberries on top
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Morehead, Ky
Jan. 24, 2017, 3:40 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
Okay so food is okay here but the cheesecake is amazing. There is so many different flavors to pick from and they are so good you can never go wrong with the choice you make. It's a little pricey so I only go there on special occasions.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
Cheesecake Factory has the most amazing cheesecake. It's smooth and fluffy. The taste is beyond words. It's around seven dollars a slice but it's very worth it. I recommend this resteraunt to everyone who loves cheesecake and good food.
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Corsicana , TX
Sept. 27, 2016, 7:54 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
The food is delicious and the cheesecakes are amazing!! But definitely pricey and when I do get to go it's always packed so I've had to wait a while and it's always noisy so I really don't like that but the good compensates all that!
Alida B.
Alida B.
Feb. 2, 2017, 12:30 a.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
Cheesecake Factory is one of my favorite places. When we go to the city it's our go to place for lunch or dinner. Prices are great for the portions you get. So many choices on the menu that are great you can't lose picking anything.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?