9 Snacks From The 90's That Will Make You Nostalgic
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
4.78 / 5 based on 723 Reviews
Top Questions See all 106 Q&A
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
- "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
- "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
- "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
- "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
- "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
I love the actual food at the Cheesecake Factory but who am I kidding. When I say I want to go to the Cheesecake Factory, I'm mostly looking forward to the Cheesecake. I love the original Cheesecake and the ones with strawberries on top
Okay so food is okay here but the cheesecake is amazing. There is so many different flavors to pick from and they are so good you can never go wrong with the choice you make. It's a little pricey so I only go there on special occasions.
The food is delicious and the cheesecakes are amazing!! But definitely pricey and when I do get to go it's always packed so I've had to wait a while and it's always noisy so I really don't like that but the good compensates all that!
They have such a great variety and they always add seasonal flavors to the menu. I think its a good bargain because each piece is big enough that you could save some to take home and they are all so decadent and filled with flavor!
Their cheesecake are so delish! They have sooooo many different flavors and everyone that I have tried has been AMAZING! They are so smooth and creamy and so fresh when you get them right from the bakery at the Cheesecake factory.
These cheesecakes are to die for. I order one every year for my birthday and they have so many different flavors to choose from. I go solely for the cheesecake but there other good is pretty decent too. And the portions are huge!
The food is good here and I love this place I only went once on my 21st bday and the cheesecake it really good and you get a big portion for what you pay for. It's a little over my budget but everyone should try it at least once!
Amazing flavor I love this to pieces I could eat this all day long best dessert in the whole world it's pricey but it's amazing it's a great flavor filed with great fruits blueberries it's amazing highly recommend it to anyone
I food is okay and super pricey. So I always opt out of ordering good and go straight for the dessert. I order the same cheesecake every time. The carrot cake cheesecake. It is the two favorite desserts in one and I love it.
They're probably the best store bough cheesecake. If you are an Oreo person, they make an Oreo cheesecake and it is to dieee for! Take, presentation of the desert, it's all sooo yummy! The only probably is it is super pricy
Q & A
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
What is your favorite flavor?!
I've never been here. Are they good?
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos