Add a Photo

By CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES
Photos (7)
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.

Hands down the best cheesecake you'll ever eat. Over the years I have tried many different flavors and I'm never disappointed. They really aren't too expensive for as big of a piece as you get, but the food itself at the restaurant is kind of expensive. But delicious. So worth it.
Caylyn C.
Caylyn C.

I've had many different flavors and they are wonderful. The original is a great plain piece or you can go with the super chocolatey Oreo cheesecake which is my ultimate favorite. It's expensive but they are so good and you get a good portion size. It's okay to splurge sometimes :)
Marissa W.
Marissa W.
Philadelphia, PA

The Cheesecake Factory has amazing food and is well known for their, you guessed it, CHEESE CAKES! They are super rich, large in size and fairly priced for what you get. They have so many different choices from fruity to chocolate explosion! Something to please the whole family
Laura C.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA

My dad took us here for our birthday. My favorite is the khaluah cheesecake! Its to die for! The pricing is perfect considering how big the plates are! My boyfriend took me here aswell it was his sisters and his own first time trying the cheesecakes and they loved them aswell!
Lisa M.
Lisa M.

You honestly need to share a slice of cheesecake with about two other close friends. The first few bites are just exquisite, but then the gall bladder kicks into high gear, and there is just no way you can finish the rest of the slice without feeling a bit on the bloated side.
Erin D.
Erin D.
Penn hills , Pa

OMG the best cheesecake ever! The Cheesecake Factory comes up with so many flavors it's ridiculous. Their food is really good too! The restaurant is always busy but not too crowded you feel like a sardine. Great for a date night dinner. Make sure you save room for dessert!!!
Riza R.
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN

Omg! The Cheesecake Factory's cheesecake is to die for. It is so smooth & creamy. They have soooo many different flavors to choose from it's insane. They are a bit pricey but it's sooo worth the visit for some yummy dessert! Too bad they don't have one in my hometown tho :/
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.

Their cheesecakes are rich and delicious! A definite treat if you're craving something majorly sweet and creamy. There's a ton of flavors to suit everyone's taste. The slices are big enough to share with 2-3 people. Most of the slices average out to be between 6-8 dollars.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Knoxville, TN

Awesome restaurant. Amazing cheesecake. I could eat this everyday but to pricey for that. Can't wait to have a date night here. Good portions for the price though. Would absolutely recommend you try at least the cheesecake once in your life because it will not disappoint.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ

Cheesecake is definitely one of my favorite things to eat when I have a sweet tooth. I eat cheesecake just as much as I breathe and saying that I can tell you that cheesecake factory cheesecakes have a great flavor a creamy and have a great variety for you to pick from
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.

I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?

Join Now