BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Emily V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I never understood what was so amazing about their cheesecakes until I tasted one. Definitely was the best one I had ever had. I ate it so quickly. Definitely recommend going (and early, because it is not good when they run out of the kind you want!).
Tiffany M.
Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory is so rich. I don't eat it often because we don't have one in town. The best cheesecake I've had so it doesn't compare. They have a ton of flavors but mine is strawberry cheesecake.
Jen H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't know how they make their cheesecakes so yummy but every time I go to eat at the restaurant, the quality is always top-notch. The original cheesecake is a good option if you want something not too sweet.
Nina V.
Richboro, PA
So many types of cheesecakes I still have to try! I tried the apple crumble and white chocolate and hose were phenomenal! I can't wait to go and try more of the other flavors. Yes I would recommend everyone to go to Cheesecake Factory to try all these cakes and even their entrees!
Briauna S.
Springfield, MO
I love this cheesecake! It is so decadent and rich! I can basically eat a whole one by myself! The price isn't too bad for such high quality either. I usually buy them only on special occasions since they're delicious but not so healthy.
Chelsea M.
Fort Worth, TX
Their cheesecakes are rich and delicious! A definite treat if you're craving something majorly sweet and creamy. There's a ton of flavors to suit everyone's taste. The slices are big enough to share with 2-3 people. Most of the slices average out to be between 6-8 dollars.
Sherry G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I just went to Cheesecake Factory for my birthday. The food was delicious as were the drinks but the wait time was horrible and the service left so much to be desired. I wish they had call ahead seating or at least a good to go option.
Kayla B.
Morehead, Ky
Okay so food is okay here but the cheesecake is amazing. There is so many different flavors to pick from and they are so good you can never go wrong with the choice you make. It's a little pricey so I only go there on special occasions.
Sabrina G.
Sacramento, CA
These cheesecakes are a bit pricey but so worth it. They taste delicious and have the best texture for a cheesecake. I can never pass these up when I go there. They have a huge variety of cheesecakes and sell them single or whole.
Kelsey K.
Texarkana, TX
So so so amazing and addictive. I buy the frozen ones from the store and they aren't as good as the ones from the restaurant but I mean what frozen thing is? Decent price and great flavor. They also come in a ton of varieties
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?