The Best Pocky Flavors
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES
4.78 / 5 based on 717 Reviews
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
- "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
- "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
- "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
- "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
- "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
I love cheesecake! And red velvet cake!! And cheesecake factory meshes those 2 for me!! Never had a slice I didn't like! :)
I love cheesecake factories cheesecakes such a big variety of different flavors
Cheesecake is my weakness!!! These are rich and heavy but so so good. I'm pretty sure I could eat a whole one myself!
This is really good cheesecake. I especially like the turtle flavor one. Yummy
Love this place ! Great food and fantastic desserts . We usually eat there on special occasions . It's so good but kinda high for us to eat at all the time
You cannot go wrong with the Cheescake Factory Cheescakes. We usually grab dinner there, and then grab us a few different cheesecake flavors to all share. It can get a little pricey, but the flavors are so amazing. And that is why there are always to go boxes to take your leftovers home :)
Oh cheesecakes ! gosh i don't know when my obsession start !? hehe i remember when i first walked it and i buy cheesecake and then when i tried it i was like OMG the best thing on earth! plus the restaurant it self have an amazing food! their spaghetti carbonara is to die for! btw i did celebrate my 21st birthday there!
Pumpkin pie cheesecake!! Fall is my favorite time to go to the cheesecake factory just because that's when they have this particular cheesecake in season, I wish they would make it a permanent cheesecake in their menus
BEST cheesecakes ever! I always end up getting the red velvet cheesecake. I should probably try other ones. These cheesecakes are so delicious and full of flavor. They're totally unlike any other cheesecake I've ever had. Ohh and the portions are HUGE. One cheesecake can probably feed 3 or 4 people.
I have never had a cheesecake at Cheesecake factory that I did not like. All delicious, all very rich, and very filling, just make sure you save some room after your meal. They are so original, and perfect for a sweet tooth!
Q & A
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
What is your favorite flavor?!
I've never been here. Are they good?
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos