BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• Is it worth trying?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always lookin...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Marlea P.
Marlea P.
I love going here but I only go on special occasions because it is pricey. There food is amazing no matter what you get there but the cheesecake is the best. They have so many different flavors to choose from you will definitely find one you like.
Chee W.
Chee W.
Their cheesecakes are delicious and they're very large slices. I usually can only eat half of one. They are rich and creamy.
Thikra A.
Thikra A.
Los Angeles, CA
IT is sooo worth it! especially the red velvet cheesecake it is so delicious!!
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Saint Charles, IL
If you have not been here, you have to go. The cheesecake is so good. There is a lot of choices so sometimes it is hard to decide what cheesecake to get! but so far all the different kind of cheesecake has been amazing.
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
I went to the Cheesecake Factory once, and I wasn't too impressed. The place was very elegant looking and high class, but the food wasn't up to par and too overpriced. It's a nice place for a special occasion, but I wouldn't go here.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Fremont, CA
It is so good!!! If you eat too much then it'll start to taste too sweet, which is good because it prevents you from eating too much. I think it's a really good deal.
Teresa A.
Teresa A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love all there cheesecakes, I love how rich and creamy they all are. That is all I go for, not for the food but just Cheesecakes
Charise J.
Charise J.
Tampa, FL
I love this restaurant. The foodis good a little rich but good and the cheesecakes are ffantastic. They have something for everyone.
Michelina S.
Michelina S.
I love cheesecake! And red velvet cake!! And cheesecake factory meshes those 2 for me!! Never had a slice I didn't like! :)
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
San Diego , Ca
I love cheesecake factories cheesecakes such a big variety of different flavors
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?