Add a Photo

Kortney G.
Cascade , VA
Jan. 2, 2017, 7:42 a.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
The food at the Cheesecake Factory is amazing but I feel that is it a little pricey for myself.
Devin P.
Devin P.
Love this place ! Great food and fantastic desserts . We usually eat there on special occasions . It's so good but kinda high for us to eat at all the time
Java Q.
Java Q.
This is really good cheesecake. I especially like the turtle flavor one. Yummy
Sulema D.
Sulema D.
Louisville, KY
Cheesecake is my weakness!!! These are rich and heavy but so so good. I'm pretty sure I could eat a whole one myself!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
San Diego , Ca
I love cheesecake factories cheesecakes such a big variety of different flavors
Michelina S.
Michelina S.
I love cheesecake! And red velvet cake!! And cheesecake factory meshes those 2 for me!! Never had a slice I didn't like! :)
Charise J.
Charise J.
Tampa, FL
I love this restaurant. The foodis good a little rich but good and the cheesecakes are ffantastic. They have something for everyone.
Teresa A.
Teresa A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love all there cheesecakes, I love how rich and creamy they all are. That is all I go for, not for the food but just Cheesecakes
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Fremont, CA
It is so good!!! If you eat too much then it'll start to taste too sweet, which is good because it prevents you from eating too much. I think it's a really good deal.
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
I went to the Cheesecake Factory once, and I wasn't too impressed. The place was very elegant looking and high class, but the food wasn't up to par and too overpriced. It's a nice place for a special occasion, but I wouldn't go here.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?