Add a Photo

By CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES
Photos (8)
Cassandra Z.
Cassandra Z.

The food here definitely good (my personal favorite is the mac-n-cheese burger). Maybe pricey depending on what you get. Most expensive thing there is the cheesecake and honestly, it's totally worth it.
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.

While the food is very good, the dessert is the best part. I have only had their cheesecake twice. I had two different flavors and they were both delicious. They are very decadent and filling. I would recommend them to anyone who loves cheesecake.
Aerin M.
Aerin M.

This is by far the most amazing cheesecake EVER! It's pricey but you can't be cheap with cheesecake! It's creamy and the crust is soooooo good! I like the plain with strawberry on it ! I totally recommend
Jannat F.
Jannat F.
Brooklyn , Ny

I rate it a 4 star because every time I go to this place the service is a Bit slow even when it is not busy. How can you be slow? Yes they do make your day when your belly is full! Amazing food and desserts
Laura C.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA

My dad took us here for our birthday. My favorite is the khaluah cheesecake! Its to die for! The pricing is perfect considering how big the plates are! My boyfriend took me here aswell it was his sisters and his own first time trying the cheesecakes and they loved them aswell!
Valentina D.
Valentina D.

Omg estas cheesecakes son como el paraíso en un plato, vale la pena totalmente comprarlas porque realmente son demasiado buenas
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Erie, PA

The best part about the whole restaurant of course! Their cheesecake flavor options are amazing. I don't have one nearby where I live so I was excited when I saw that Walmart sells them. I buy only for special occasions though 🙂
Latasha P.
Latasha P.

Never been but I've heard good things about this place I guess its a must have because its looks so good
Jale V.
Jale V.
Camden, NJ

I love their cheesecakes they have they have a wide variety of flavors and choices, a cheesecake is the perfect dessert after a meal
Alli M.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA

Chris's outrageous cheesecake is my favorite cheese cake from the cheese cake factory! It has brownie, chocolate cake, and a pecan coconut frosting. It is so good and fresh. They are large pieces i split mine into three different parts. My favorite entree is the Louisiana chicken pasta! It's spicy and has 2 thin pieces of Parmesan crusted chicken! It's expensive but the amount of food is huge!
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?

Join Now