Add a Photo

By CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES
Photos (7)
Ashley R.
Ashley R.

The Cheese Cake factory has deicious food and desserts. I like the turtle case or tuxedo cake but no matter what you get you are sure to be satisfied. So sweet, creamy and delicious!
Marisa P.
Marisa P.
Johnston, RI

The cheesecake from the cheesecake factory is amazing. There are so many different, unique kinds to choose from. I always get the Adams Peanut Butter Fudge Ripple and it's delicious.
Lina A.
Lina A.
Elizabeth, NJ

They are so decadent and delicious, very creamy and smooth. My favorite is definitely the classic cheesecake with strawberries but I also love to try the specials or seasonal ones.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.

These cheesecakes are great and keep their amazing taste really well. They are also made well so they don't easily melt or get nasty in residue. Delicious flavor and ingredients.
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC

The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet.
Breanne Z.
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI

The cheesecakes at the Cheesecake Factory are amazing. They are creamy, rich, and unique. They are a little pricey but worth it every now and then. My favorite is the Snickers one.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Estero, Fl

Cheesecake factory is such a treat. My husband takes me there for special occasions . The food is always good and the cheesecake is amazing and they have so much to chose from.
Aja S.
Aja S.
Nashville, TN

These cheesecakes are absolutely delicious. lol My favorite ones are regular cheesecake and the strawberry cheesecake, that is only the ones that I get from this place. Lovely
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Chagrin Falls, OH

I looovvve the cheesecake factory. their cheese cake is the best ever. I don't go there often because the closest one is like 30 min away from me but it is worth the drive.
Katrina V.
Katrina V.
Winter park, Fl

Every time I go to The Cheesecake Factory I'm more excited to try the cheesecake than to actually eat. They're all so delicious it doesn't even matter which one you get!
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.

I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?

Join Now