Add a Photo

Anusha S.
Anusha S.
Bellevue, WA

Its a good restaurant.
But I never miss the once in a year half price slice that makes me come back here again & again.
My fav cheesecakes are tuxedo, tiramisu & Reese's peanut butter, but have tried other flavors but prefer the above.
The chipotle chicken & Evelyn's pasta are a must try.
During dinner times the wait here in Bellevue is 30-40 minutes but by that time you get so hungry that the food tastes better.
Its pricey place but we go there on occasions.
Beverly N.
Beverly N.

The menu is HUGE, and it all looks delicious! I have a few favorites and usually get them, but I'm sure the rest of the menu is tasty. My favorites: fried macaroni and cheese, pastas, and the salads. I usually get the Chocolate Tuxedo Creme cheesecake but love the Pumpkin cheesecake when it's in season. I wish the portions were a little less huge, as I have to plan my timing of eating so I can run right home with the extras after we're done.
Janay F.
Janay F.
Redford, MI

THE BEST!! The Cheesecake Factory is one of my favorite restaurants ever. The food (mainly their Italian stuff) is really good and their cheesecake is amaze-balls. I love the vanilla bean and the red velvet. The prices can be a little on the high side, but so worth it. They opened one in Michigan FINALLY (12 Oaks Mall) and I went for my birthday, and the wait was like 4 hours for a table, which is pretty sucky. Overall though I lurve it!
Veronika C.
Veronika C.
Auburn, AL

I love this place! I have only eaten an actual meal there once and don't really feel that it was anything spectacular especially for the price. However, the cheesecake is absolutely phenomenal! I know just go to pick up a cheesecake anytime i am in the area. Even just a slice is still a little pricey but you get what you pay for! the pieces are fairly large and well lets face it, it will be hard to find anything else like it.
Anita C.
Anita C.
Hoboken, NJ

I've never been a huge cheesecake fan, but the amount of options and flavor profiles that the cheesecake factory offers means that even I can find something I love. They have ones with fruit, with nuts, with chocolate, with caramel and ones that mirror your favorite normal cake! Between carrot cake cheesecake and red velvet, you have to try one! And you can usually split them between two people or take half home!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

The Cheesecake Factory is one of my all time favorite restaurants. The food is delicious (their Shrimp Scampi is my favorite)!! Even more miraculous than their food is their cheesecakes. I am a die hard cheesecake fan and the Cheesecake Factory does them best. Their Kahlua cheesecake is my favorite and I have a hard time not always defaulting to that one but I also highly recommend the lemon meringue cheesecake!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Casselberry, FL

Their cheesecakes are gigantic! I can't finish one by myself, that's for sure. But I'm happy to eat some and take the rest home to eat again over the next several days. Love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - try their version in cheesecake form. You MUST LOVE Peanut Butter for that one. Oreo, Strawberry, Red Velvet, Blueberry - those are all awesome and tasty treats. Forget dinner, just do dessert.
Lyss Z.
Lyss Z.
Drexel Hill, PA

Everything here is seriously so yummy. I've never had one bad meal. Their buffalo chicken wontons are pretty much the best thing to ever happen in life... Ever! I actually never end up eating dessert because their food is so good, but I have had their cheesecake and it is delicious. They are on the pricier side so it's not someone my boyfriend and I go too often, but it is definitely so worth it!!
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Hopkins, mn

I seriously love the cheesecake factory.. It is solo good. Not only do they have hundreds of cheesecake flavor options they have a menu thats about 50 pages long. I have yet to try something from the menu that I don't like. It is a great place with great food and drinks and a great atmosphere and dining experience. My favorite cheesecake is the red velvet cheesecake. I definitely recommend it.
Jenobia S.
Jenobia S.
Goldsboro, NC

Every time I visit the Cheesecake Factory, there are certain knowns about my visit, 1.) I will get cheesecake to go (despite how much I've eaten), 2.) I will order fried macaroni and cheese, 3.) I always try a new dish! The negative about the Cheesecake Factory is the wait, but it is always worth it for my delicious slice of the latest cheesecake promotion or just a classic!
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?

Join Now