Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville

Best cheesecake aside from authentic New York cheesecake. So many delicious flavors. Expensive but so worth it. The slices are huge and you can eat on one piece for days! I buy several everytime I go here.
Lacey B.
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK

Oh. My. God. The best of the best. I recently tried their red velvet cake, though I'm not a fan of red velvet, and I was blown away. It tasted almost like chocolate!! No bitter, nasty aftertaste either. So yummy! I love the regular, turtle and carrot cheesecake also. Pricey, but you get what you pay for. So totally worth it! Indulge in the decadence of a Cheesecake Factory cheesecake, you won't be disappointed!!!
Meredith H.
Meredith H.
Fresno, CA

This place is very delicous but in my opinion it is very pricey. There cakes are good though would recommend for soecisl occasions dinner :)
Nathaly T.
Nathaly T.
Maracay

I am in love with cheesecake but specially with these ones. There's something special with these ones and the slices size is perfect.
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
San Antonio, TX

Some of the best cheesecakes. So rich and delicious. Need some of each flavor, lol. Try them!
Tara H.
Tara H.

Tuxedo cheesecake is my favorite!! It's got a mix of chocolate and vanilla! I love it!! It's great once in a while! Gourmet cheese cake! You can't go wrong!
Kassidy R.
Kassidy R.
Syracuse, NY

The Cheesecake Factory has the absolute best cheesecake! They are so sweet and elegant! There are so many flavors to choose from too! My favorite is the Adam's peanut butter cup one! Definitely go get some!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Mulvane

All time favorite cheesecake ever! My husband and I will travel to Oklahoma or Kansas City just to get us some cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory! If you have not been you are seriously missing out, everyone should try this cheesecake!
Linsey M.
Linsey M.

It's a bit pricey but omg... it's the best ever. Cheesecake is bae and this Cheesecake is to die for!!!
Syrille M.
Syrille M.

I love the cheesecakes at this place. My favorite one is the Godiva chocolate flavored one. Although the cheesecakes are a bit pricey, it's definitely worth it to try at least once. It's also better to buy an entire cake versus buying just one slice.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?

Join Now