Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Pearland, TX
I love their cheesecakes, but they are really expensive, for one slice, it's usually around seven or so dollars. They're also extremely fattening, I've read the one slice of the red velvet cheesecake has close to a thousand calories.
maura j.
maura j.
Lexington , KY
Got the chicken parm and it was delicious, didn't have to wait more than 20 mins for table and of course oreo cheesecake was delicious
Veronika C.
Veronika C.
Auburn, AL
I love this place! I have only eaten an actual meal there once and don't really feel that it was anything spectacular especially for the price. However, the cheesecake is absolutely phenomenal! I know just go to pick up a cheesecake anytime i am in the area. Even just a slice is still a little pricey but you get what you pay for! the pieces are fairly large and well lets face it, it will be hard to find anything else like it.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Elliott, Iowa
I was super excited to go eat here for the first time. But when we left I was extremely disappointed. The food wasn't bad but the price for it was really high. I was more disappointed about the cheesecake, you had to pay $7.50 for the smallest piece of cheesecake that I have gotten. Plus the cheesecake just didn't taste that great for the price that I had to pay for it.
Ana E.
Ana E.
Eagle Pass, TX
Love love love! I can't get enough just the right amount of sweetness and so creamy!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
I love Cheesecake Factory. Not only do they have amazing cheesecake they also have a great lunch and dinner menu. They only issue I have is I am always too full for dessert. Also, the Lemon Raspberry cheesecake is the bomb!!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Uniontown, PA
AMAZING!!! This is by far the best cheesecake around! I really enjoy the Adam's Peanut butter and chocolate tuxedo!
S G.
S G.
The avocado rolls are delicious! Serving sizes are ginormous. Great for sharing on a night out with a loved one.
sally r.
sally r.
Food is great and there are so many options. I went there for my graduation and its a great place to celebrate occasions for the price tag. Haven't met anyone who doesn't like this place. I don't even like cheesecake but still love this place.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
O Fallon, IL
This restaurant has some fantastic dishes and their cheesecake is to die for! I love how many different cheesecakes they have on their menu, and their seasonal cakes are great! My only problem with it, is that the portions are huge. So, bring along a friend and share.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?