The Best Root Beers For National Root Beer Day
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES
4.78 / 5 based on 715 Reviews
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
- "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
- "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
- "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
- "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
- "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
I've tried many of their flavors including Godiva chocolate, white chocolate raspberry, peanut butter, apple pie, and vanilla bean. I've never been disappointed. They're all amazing. Great, now I want cheesecake.
I like the Oreo and strawberry cheesecakes they have. A bit pricey but it's worth it. Go treat yourself!
I am in love with their lemon cheesecake and the holiday peppermint white chocolate cheesecake. This is a great place but since there is normally always a wait, I do not go as much as I'd like. The food is wonderful and they give more then a helping so I'm always taking leftovers home.
So good but so many calories. This is one of my favorite once a year treats.
The best place to go on a family friendly budget and atmosphere. The food is on point with a wide range of selections. And the best part is the cheese cake. With such a fine texture that simply melts in your mouth. Is your mouth watering yet... it should be
The cheesecakes at the cheesecake factory are OK but for the restaurant being directly the name of cheesecake, the desserts just really don't do it. They are very overpriced and they're not as creamy as cheesecakes from other restaurants. I would probably buy again only because I love sweet things but don't personally think these are worth the money.
Mouth is watering just thinking of these! My favorite place to get a good slice of cheesecake. There is so many options to choose from. I have tried quite a few different flavors but I think I always fall back on the Hershey chocolate one or the Godiva one. My two favorites!
I don't think there is a cheesecake that compares to cheesecake factory cheesecake. They're amazing!!
The Cheesecake Factory had amazing food and lots of choices on their menu. There's something for everyone! And the cheesecake is delicious! I think I've tried almost every flavor and have never been disappointed!
These cheesecakes are absolutely delicious. lol My favorite ones are regular cheesecake and the strawberry cheesecake, that is only the ones that I get from this place. Lovely
Q & A
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
What is your favorite flavor?!
I've never been here. Are they good?
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos