BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• Is it worth trying?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always lookin...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Aerin M.
Aerin M.
This is by far the most amazing cheesecake EVER! It's pricey but you can't be cheap with cheesecake! It's creamy and the crust is soooooo good! I like the plain with strawberry on it ! I totally recommend
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.
While the food is very good, the dessert is the best part. I have only had their cheesecake twice. I had two different flavors and they were both delicious. They are very decadent and filling. I would recommend them to anyone who loves cheesecake.
Gee G.
Gee G.
Clifton, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert
Cheesecakes are my sinful addictions and these have to be my favorite they're so creamy and not to sweet
Lece R.
Lece R.
Porter, TX
These bite size cheesecakes are good anytime. Perfect to serve at parties stacked on your favorite cookie or cake plate. They're always a hit.
Tara H.
Tara H.
Tuxedo cheesecake is my favorite!! It's got a mix of chocolate and vanilla! I love it!! It's great once in a while! Gourmet cheese cake! You can't go wrong!
Meredith H.
Meredith H.
Fresno, CA
This place is very delicous but in my opinion it is very pricey. There cakes are good though would recommend for soecisl occasions dinner :)
Lacey B.
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
Oh. My. God. The best of the best. I recently tried their red velvet cake, though I'm not a fan of red velvet, and I was blown away. It tasted almost like chocolate!! No bitter, nasty aftertaste either. So yummy! I love the regular, turtle and carrot cheesecake also. Pricey, but you get what you pay for. So totally worth it! Indulge in the decadence of a Cheesecake Factory cheesecake, you won't be disappointed!!!
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville
Best cheesecake aside from authentic New York cheesecake. So many delicious flavors. Expensive but so worth it. The slices are huge and you can eat on one piece for days! I buy several everytime I go here.
Dana R.
Dana R.
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
Now im not at all a cheesecake fan. I went there during a promotion for cheesecake and tried a Nutella cheesecake. I must say i was impressed. Still not a cheesecake lover but im a step closer.
Ava B.
Ava B.
Such a big fan of the cheesecake factory always so good and such a good presentation. the flavor selection is also amazing
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?