Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Grace W.
Grace W.
Toronto, Ontario

Every time I'm at the cheesecake factory, I always make sure to order a slice! If I've had too much at my meal, I always order a slice to go. Their wide varieties of cheesecakes are super thick and not too sweet. It's perfect for sharing and goes amazingly well with a cup of hot coffee.
Angelica A.
Angelica A.

Such a good place to eat. Can be a little pricey but definitely worth every dollar & there chesse cake is spectacular. Sometimes you mit wanna share with your husband because you mit not be able to finish it all , You'll probably be a little full by then . I definitely recommend!!
Mz T.
Mz T.

Omg! Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes are the best ever hands down! They are so rich and creamy and very flavorful. I can never get just one because I like so many so I usually walk out with at least 5 different slices of cheese cakes to take home. No lie! Don't judge me! Lol
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
O Fallon, IL

This restaurant has some fantastic dishes and their cheesecake is to die for! I love how many different cheesecakes they have on their menu, and their seasonal cakes are great! My only problem with it, is that the portions are huge. So, bring along a friend and share.
Erynn E.
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN

I love the cheesecake here. The meals come with portions for 4. So, if you want to order cheesecake to eat in the restaurant, you should order an appetizer or small plate. I like to go in and pick up cheesecake to go. The stuff you buy in stores is not as great.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Puyallup, WA

I have yet to sample a slice of cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory that doesn't please the palate. From Toasted Marshmallow S'mores Galore to Reeses Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake to Chocolate Tuxedo Cream Cheesecake, be ready for a culinary delight!
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL

The Cheesecake Factory has an excellent drink menu, dessert menu, and entrée menu. What a wonderful restaurant. I love coming here, and I get excited when anyone mentions it. Other than the 45 minute wait, I can wait for a seat at this restaurant any time.
Ophelia S.
Ophelia S.

BEST CHEESECAKES EVER! They are kinda pricey for cake, but its well worth it if you don't mind like splurging on food. They have tons of different cheesecakes but still have the most classic taste to them. It's amazing quality for what your paying for!
Marisa B.
Marisa B.
Burley, ID

I LOVE The Cheesecake Factory! The food is delicious, the cheesecake is delicious. It is a good thing there is not one very close to me, I would want to eat there all the time. I love the pasta. And all the fun cheesecakes to choose from is amazing.
Laura T.
Laura T.
Miami lakes, Fl

The s'mores and godiva cheesecakes are my favorite, but like all of their flavors, they are super sweet and you really need to share (not just for the calories but the sugar will make you sick). They're a nice treat but not something I get regularly.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.

I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?

Join Now