Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Torrance , Ca

Love this place. Great lunch, dinner and deserts. So yummy. Great variety of cheese cakes
Cathy W.
Cathy W.

Absolutely excellent tasting cheesecakes. They are decadent and delicious. My favorite was the Oreo.
Bea C.
Bea C.
Springfield, VA

Please help lawd...I can't stop eating cheesecake. Today I had the red velvet. Took home a Banana Fosters and an original with strawberry. This place is additive!!
Lece R.
Lece R.
Porter, TX

These bite size cheesecakes are good anytime. Perfect to serve at parties stacked on your favorite cookie or cake plate. They're always a hit.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.

Love the cheesecake so much the fiancé and I call ahead and pick it up on our way home! My favorite is the red velvet and his is the chocolate mousse. A little pricey but so worth it. We are going to have their cheesecake at our wedding we love it that much!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA

They have some of the best cheesecake I've ever had in my life! But they are pretty dang expensive so it's definitely more of a date night or treat. Their fruity ones are great but so are their chocolate and other ones. I can't even choose a favorite! If you like cheesecake definitely try this out!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Wilmington, NC

Yumm. ThIs cheesecake is my favorite. Pumpkin, fudge, red velvet, and vanilla bean, any of them are amazing
Jenni G.
Jenni G.

Let's not even speak about the verity of flavored they have, and oh god the way they tast yess girl diabetes come my way (sorry not trying to offend anyone) idc I love this cheesecake.
Maddi H.
Maddi H.
Fordland, MO

I love this place mainly for the cheesecake. It's the best I've had. The food is good but pricey so I don't go often, usually just for special occasions. My go to cheesecake is the Ghirardelli chocolate cheesecake, it is super rich though so I never finish a whole slice in one sitting.
Jenna E.
Jenna E.
Parkersburg , WV

Cheesecake is my absolute favorite dessert; I could honestly live on it. When it comes to cheesecake, you cannot bat the Cheesecake Factory in taste or quality. It's certainly pricy, but worth every penny.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?

Join Now