BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• Is it worth trying?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always lookin...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Converse, TX
The best cheesecakes out there. So many options of flavors and you can't go wrong with any. They are so rich and decadent. Definitely worth every penny
Kaitlan A.
Kaitlan A.
Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes are always a good idea! The Oreo has to be my favorite. Love the layer of chocolate fudge cake on the bottom with real Oreo pieces baked in😍
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Ceres, CA
Can you beat Cheesecake Factory? I'm not sure! The variety of flavors is crazy! Either get a slice or the whole cake! You won't be sorry! Such a yummy and rich cake! Well worth your money! You will be hooked!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Sunnyside, NY
I've tried many of their flavors including Godiva chocolate, white chocolate raspberry, peanut butter, apple pie, and vanilla bean. I've never been disappointed. They're all amazing. Great, now I want cheesecake.
Breann H.
Breann H.
Grover, NC
I am in love with their lemon cheesecake and the holiday peppermint white chocolate cheesecake. This is a great place but since there is normally always a wait, I do not go as much as I'd like. The food is wonderful and they give more then a helping so I'm always taking leftovers home.
Meg C.
Meg C.
Syracuse, NY
So good but so many calories. This is one of my favorite once a year treats.
Zarah Abigail P.
Zarah Abigail P.
Lompoc, CA
Cheesecakes have always been my favorite dessert. While some restaurants serve their cheesecakes, nothing compares to the Cheesecake Factory. Although it is more expensive compared to others, I think that it is so worth it. Their cheesecakes are rich (as it should be) and whatever flavor you choose doesn't taste artificial at all. They use real ingredients, not flavoring. I try different flavors everytime I go there and I have yet to taste one that I don't like.
Alli M.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
Chris's outrageous cheesecake is my favorite cheese cake from the cheese cake factory! It has brownie, chocolate cake, and a pecan coconut frosting. It is so good and fresh. They are large pieces i split mine into three different parts. My favorite entree is the Louisiana chicken pasta! It's spicy and has 2 thin pieces of Parmesan crusted chicken! It's expensive but the amount of food is huge!
Jale V.
Jale V.
Camden, NJ
I love their cheesecakes they have they have a wide variety of flavors and choices, a cheesecake is the perfect dessert after a meal
Aerin M.
Aerin M.
This is by far the most amazing cheesecake EVER! It's pricey but you can't be cheap with cheesecake! It's creamy and the crust is soooooo good! I like the plain with strawberry on it ! I totally recommend
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?