Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Pearland, TX

I love their cheesecakes, but they are really expensive, for one slice, it's usually around seven or so dollars. They're also extremely fattening, I've read the one slice of the red velvet cheesecake has close to a thousand calories.
Marie A.
Marie A.
Dripping Spgs, TX

This is a great restaurant! The appetizers are divine and the food and chessecakes re to die for. My favorite cheesecake is the red velvet and also the cookiedough. The pastas are amazing and the avocado rolls will melt in your mouth.
Mandy W.
Mandy W.

I went to the Cheesecake Factory once, and I wasn't too impressed. The place was very elegant looking and high class, but the food wasn't up to par and too overpriced. It's a nice place for a special occasion, but I wouldn't go here.
Yeraldi G.
Yeraldi G.
Katy, TX

This restaurant it's very very pricie on the food and it's not good...but OMG the cheesecakes there are too die for my favorite it's the banana cream cheesecake it's full of flavor and I think I'm just craving one piece right now..
Lacy M.
Lacy M.
Madera, CA

I have never been a fan of cheesecake until I had some at the Cheese Cake Factory. They are so rich and delicious. They have so many amazing flavor combinations. I especially love the Wild Blueberry with White Chocolate cheesecake.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.

I love Cheesecake Factory. Not only do they have amazing cheesecake they also have a great lunch and dinner menu. They only issue I have is I am always too full for dessert. Also, the Lemon Raspberry cheesecake is the bomb!!
Rebekah E.
Rebekah E.
Harrisburg, PA

I've bought a few of the original frozen cheesecakes. I love how I can just take a piece out of the freezer, let it sit for a while and have delicious cheesecake. It's not too sweet and is so much easier than making your own.
Tina M.
Tina M.
Lexington, KY

I have never had a cheesecake at Cheesecake factory that I did not like. All delicious, all very rich, and very filling, just make sure you save some room after your meal. They are so original, and perfect for a sweet tooth!
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Saint Charles, IL

If you have not been here, you have to go. The cheesecake is so good. There is a lot of choices so sometimes it is hard to decide what cheesecake to get! but so far all the different kind of cheesecake has been amazing.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Raleigh, NC

Pumpkin pie cheesecake!! Fall is my favorite time to go to the cheesecake factory just because that's when they have this particular cheesecake in season, I wish they would make it a permanent cheesecake in their menus
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.

I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?

Join Now