Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
These are SO good! I love going to this restaurant! The variety of cheesecakes is awesome. Every one I have ever had have been so rich and creamy. My favorite is carrot cake cheesecake.
Yasmeen G.
Yasmeen G.
Antioch, TN
Not only is their cheesecake amazing, but so is their entrees and food! They have a wide variety to choose from which is great for when you don't know what you're in the mood for. If you want to impress a girl, take her here. I try to go on any occasion possible although it can be a bit pricey and the wait is sometimes lengthy.
Tina M.
Tina M.
Lexington, KY
I have never had a cheesecake at Cheesecake factory that I did not like. All delicious, all very rich, and very filling, just make sure you save some room after your meal. They are so original, and perfect for a sweet tooth!
Mary G.
Mary G.
Glendale , CA
BEST cheesecakes ever! I always end up getting the red velvet cheesecake. I should probably try other ones. These cheesecakes are so delicious and full of flavor. They're totally unlike any other cheesecake I've ever had. Ohh and the portions are HUGE. One cheesecake can probably feed 3 or 4 people.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Raleigh, NC
Pumpkin pie cheesecake!! Fall is my favorite time to go to the cheesecake factory just because that's when they have this particular cheesecake in season, I wish they would make it a permanent cheesecake in their menus
monica h.
monica h.
Brooklyn, NY
Oh cheesecakes ! gosh i don't know when my obsession start !? hehe i remember when i first walked it and i buy cheesecake and then when i tried it i was like OMG the best thing on earth! plus the restaurant it self have an amazing food! their spaghetti carbonara is to die for! btw i did celebrate my 21st birthday there!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
You cannot go wrong with the Cheescake Factory Cheescakes. We usually grab dinner there, and then grab us a few different cheesecake flavors to all share. It can get a little pricey, but the flavors are so amazing. And that is why there are always to go boxes to take your leftovers home :)
Lilly V.
Lilly V.
Jan. 19, 2017, 5:04 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
Yum I love cheese cake a cake that has that sweet silky taste .I love the plain kind .
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Texarkana, TX
Jan. 19, 2017, 5:47 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
So so so amazing and addictive. I buy the frozen ones from the store and they aren't as good as the ones from the restaurant but I mean what frozen thing is? Decent price and great flavor. They also come in a ton of varieties
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Jan. 19, 2017, 4:43 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
Yummmm cheese cake is one of my favorite foods but who doesn't love it?!? This is great because it is so convenient
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?