BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• Is it worth trying?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always lookin...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Ava B.
Ava B.
Such a big fan of the cheesecake factory always so good and such a good presentation. the flavor selection is also amazing
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I love Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes! My favorite one is the S'mores one. They are so rich and packed with flavor. These fill me up to the max. These are the best cheesecakes ever there are so many different varieties!
Magellan T.
Magellan T.
Benbrook, TX
Love the variety of their food, including the cheesecakes, but it's expensive. I only get to eat there on special occasions or if someone else is paying lol.
Lacey K.
Lacey K.
Never had a problem with their cheesecakes. Some seem a little pricey for a slice.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
The Cheesecake Factory is the best! We went there for my parents birthdays a while back. We waited in line for about an hour, but the wait was well worth it! Don't over indulge in dinner because you have to save room for some of their amazing cheesecakes! So many yummy options to choose from.
Sugey n.
Sugey n.
What can i say about the cheesecake factory besides it's the Bomb so good... the cheesecakes are so yummy! I can't just name one i have many that are my favorite to many to choose from and they are all yummy!!
Abbey M.
Abbey M.
Love these cheesecakes. Such a great variety. Pretty expensive but worth the splurge now and then.
Dantrice W.
Dantrice W.
Los Angeles, CA
I so love this place. the cheesecake is amazing. I can eat there everyday. strawberry cheesecake is my favorite.
Denise E.
Denise E.
Romeoville, IL
These cheesecakes are the bomb.com seriously any flavor you get is always a hit ! My favorite is the Godiva cheesecake. They are always so rich and creamy.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert
Oh my by far as no fail desert especially since it's no bake and perfect right out of the box
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?