Add a Photo

By CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES
Photos (9)
Rose S.
Rose S.
It is a bit pricey. But for a great occasion, birthday, etc. The whole cheesecake start at $44.95 up to $79.95. I think. I would only pay that price for a cheesecake only on special occasions.
Ash T.
Ash T.
I always have to get a slice for my birthday! I look forward to the seasonal cheesecakes and the dark chocolate raspberry truffle is my favorite.
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
I love that they have such a vast variety of delicious cheesecakes to choose from. I would definitely come back here for more cheesecake!
Miranda V.
Miranda V.
The cheesecake factory is my favorite! Not only do they have a million amazing cheesecake flavors but their food in general is awesome!
Jenobia S.
Jenobia S.
Goldsboro, NC
Every time I visit the Cheesecake Factory, there are certain knowns about my visit, 1.) I will get cheesecake to go (despite how much I've eaten), 2.) I will order fried macaroni and cheese, 3.) I always try a new dish! The negative about the Cheesecake Factory is the wait, but it is always worth it for my delicious slice of the latest cheesecake promotion or just a classic!
NORMA S.
NORMA S.
Converse, TX
This is definitely a high quality food and dessert restraunt, but it is also very pricey! Th cheesecake is amazingly rich and flavorful! But you pay about 7-10$ per slice!!
Lacy M.
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
I have never been a fan of cheesecake until I had some at the Cheese Cake Factory. They are so rich and delicious. They have so many amazing flavor combinations. I especially love the Wild Blueberry with White Chocolate cheesecake.
Rael L.
Rael L.
Malden, MA
Like heaven in your mouth i loveee cheesecake and the snickers one is deffinately the best
Lizzette W.
Lizzette W.
Raymondville, TX
Okay, cheesecake is something I prefer any dessert any day. I just love the cheesecakes. Cheesecake over cake any day. I love cheesecake instead of cake on my birthday!
Sierra I.
Sierra I.
Dulles, VA
I love cheesecake.....my favorite is the Cheesecake factory cheesecakes!!!!! Oh so amazing! Wish I had one right now!
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?