BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Cathy W.
Cathy W.
Absolutely excellent tasting cheesecakes. They are decadent and delicious. My favorite was the Oreo.
Janice P.
Janice P.
Cedar Springs, MI
I love the Cheesecake Factory. We don't have any near where I live but everytime we go to Chicago it's a must! Their Smore Cheesecake is amazing!!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Bellflower, CA
Love this place. Great lunch, dinner and deserts. So yummy. Great variety of cheese cakes
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
Bremerton, WA
I've never really been a cheesecake person, but for some reason, I can't say "no" to Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes. For me, the tiramisu is the ultimate as it's my favorite dessert. The chocolate peanut butter is up there, too!
Asma A.
Asma A.
My favorite dessert! I love the Chocolate Tuxedo Cheesecake. It is my go to.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Honestly the ONLY cheesecake I like is from the Cheesecake Factory! If you haven't tried them then I highly suggest you do!
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
San Antonio, TX
Some of the best cheesecakes. So rich and delicious. Need some of each flavor, lol. Try them!
Angela S.
Angela S.
Salt Lake City, UT
The cheesecake at this establishment is phenomenal my all time favorite is the pumpkin cheesecake unfortunately it is only a seasonal selection. As far as food goes it is good but far too pricey.
aisha a.
aisha a.
Jackson Hts, NY
The best cheesecake in the place is the Godiva cheesecake. Their seasonal salted caramel one is amazing too! Cheesecake factory is the king of cheesecake!!!!
Kassidy R.
Kassidy R.
Syracuse, NY
The Cheesecake Factory has the absolute best cheesecake! They are so sweet and elegant! There are so many flavors to choose from too! My favorite is the Adam's peanut butter cup one! Definitely go get some!
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?