BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
Aisha A.
Jackson Hts, NY
The best cheesecake in the place is the Godiva cheesecake. Their seasonal salted caramel one is amazing too! Cheesecake factory is the king of cheesecake!!!!
Magellan T.
Benbrook, TX
Love the variety of their food, including the cheesecakes, but it's expensive. I only get to eat there on special occasions or if someone else is paying lol.
Hayley M.
In love with The Cheesecake Factory! Their entrees as well as cheesecakes are second to none! Their portions are huge so I always have food to bring home :)
april s.
Sherwood, AR
I had never been or tried any thing from here till last year and it took me three days to eat a slice from it being so sweet. It's really creamy and yummy!!
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Great for a date night or special night out. The food is great, and the servings are generous however it is a bit pricey for just a regular dinner night out.
Lauren D.
Langhorne, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Amazing! I love going to the cheesecake factory restaurant just for a slice. My favorite is the smores cheesecake and the hersheys chocolate bar. Obsessed.
Alejandra A.
Stoughton, MA
I'm a big fan of cheesecake and Cheesecake Factory definitely has some of the best! They're so good!!!!!! Especially the Oreo chocolate one. Mouthwatering!
Denise E.
romeoville il
These cheesecakes are the bomb.com seriously any flavor you get is always a hit ! My favorite is the Godiva cheesecake. They are always so rich and creamy.
Chessney R.
Knoxville , TN
Literally my favs. I love going here and getting the avocado egg rolls and then having a piece of cheesecake. My favorites are Oreo, red velvet and Reese.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
These are the best cheesecakes ever! They are prepared fresh and delicious. They carry a wide variety of tastes, including red velvet cake and carrot cake.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Isabella M.
Haven't tried these yet. How does it taste?