BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always lookin...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in m...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Arlington, VA
Too good. Don't need to say much because they're all so delicious. I love the chocolate cheesecakes.
NICOLE S.
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
The BEST cheesecake aside from my mom's. Adam's Peanut Butter, the key lime, White Chocolate Raspberry, & the red velvet are all favorites. I wait all year for the peppermint one, too.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Their cheesecakes are the best. They are really rich but you can't go to cheesecake factory and not get a slice
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Mmm, I love cheesecake's from The Cheesecake Factory. Whenever I visit, I make sure to get a slice after my meal. Their red velvet cheesecake is my absolute favorite. It's very filling so I usually share it.
Arlene V.
Arlene V.
Love the cheesecakes. I had the Godiva Chocolate cheesecake and it was freaking AWESOME!!
Vivian P.
Vivian P.
Their cheesecakes are simply the best and there is simply no replacement. Even their simple Strawberry Cheesecake is delicious using real strawberries and a delicious jam and whipped cream.
Grace T.
Grace T.
Tonawanda , NY
My favorite cheesecake is their red velvet cheesecake, but some cheesecakes can be too sweet, such as the caramel apple cheesecake. I'm put off by the price, so I only eat these occasionally. I personally think that the quality of the cakes is unmatched by the price, as one slice costs around $8-9. On the plus side, they are not tiny slices.
Krystina S.
Krystina S.
Every time I have the opportunity to go out to eat, Cheesecake Factory is always my first choice. Their cheesecakes are the most delicious ones I've ever tasted.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Cumming, GA
I wish i went here more often, it is so good. Pricey.. but worth it. I'm not a huge fan of the food. (its not bad) but i go mostly for cheesecake of course :) Their buffalo blast appetizer is so good. and my favorite cheescakes are the oreo and the red velvet. There are so many different types of cheesecake to choose from and the menu is pretty large too.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell , AL
Cheesecake Factory is my favorite restaurant. Their longer than life me u gives me so many options for apps, meal and dessert! I love how they change the desserts up every season but keep some of the favs such as mine being Oreo! Yum!
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?