BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
aisha a.
Jackson Hts, NY
The best cheesecake in the place is the Godiva cheesecake. Their seasonal salted caramel one is amazing too! Cheesecake factory is the king of cheesecake!!!!
Tara H.
Tuxedo cheesecake is my favorite!! It's got a mix of chocolate and vanilla! I love it!! It's great once in a while! Gourmet cheese cake! You can't go wrong!
Magellan T.
Benbrook, TX
Love the variety of their food, including the cheesecakes, but it's expensive. I only get to eat there on special occasions or if someone else is paying lol.
april s.
Sherwood, AR
I had never been or tried any thing from here till last year and it took me three days to eat a slice from it being so sweet. It's really creamy and yummy!!
Hayley M.
In love with The Cheesecake Factory! Their entrees as well as cheesecakes are second to none! Their portions are huge so I always have food to bring home :)
Devin P.
Love this place ! Great food and fantastic desserts . We usually eat there on special occasions . It's so good but kinda high for us to eat at all the time
Hajera C.
Who doesn't love the Cheesecake Factory!!? The actual cheesecakes are PERFECTION!! I don't know where else you'll be able to find such delicious cheesecakes!
Analisa Z.
Fresno, CA
These cheesecakes are probably the best I've ever had in my entire life, hands down. My favorite is the banana cheesecake! Try it you won't be disappointed
Chessney R.
Knoxville, TN
Literally my favs. I love going here and getting the avocado egg rolls and then having a piece of cheesecake. My favorites are Oreo, red velvet and Reese.
Katelyn S.
Omg. I love the food and the cheesecakes! If I could, I would order one of each to take home and just eat myself into a sugar induced coma. Sooo delicious!
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?