Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Jeryn B.
Jeryn B.
Pascagoula, MS

My family loves the cheesecake factory! We live about 2  hours from the closest one, and if the kids are good, they prize is dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. The menu can be a little overwhelming, but for a big family like ours (6 kids), we love the big diverse menu!  And of course momma likes the drinks :)
Tori P.
Tori P.

Best cheesecake ever hands down. I have not had one of these that I don't like. I have purchased these for events, holidays, just because. The chocolate ones are my favorite.
Porsche m.
Porsche m.

I have ate at Cheesecake Factory quite a few times. My favorite cheesecake is the strawberry, white chocolate and tuxedo. Highly recommended.
Sherry G.
Sherry G.

I just went to Cheesecake Factory for my birthday. The food was delicious as were the drinks but the wait time was horrible and the service left so much to be desired. I wish they had call ahead seating or at least a good to go option.
Kala C.
Kala C.
Berea, KY

They have the absolute best cheesecake ever! It's very expensive for a slice but definitely worth it
Emmanuella P.
Emmanuella P.
Sudbury

Cheese cake is my favourite type of cake. How could you not like them? They are soo good
Loren M.
Loren M.

I only eat a few different kinds of these when I'm there but they are very good. The chocolate ones are a little too chocolatey for me. At the taste can be overwhelming. But the red velvet is delicious and classic.
Karla T.
Karla T.
Provo, UT

Omgosh these cheesecakes are life!!!!! I love the red valves cheese cake the best! In the top it had sheds of white chocolate!
Salena C.
Salena C.
Philadelphia

Baby when i tell you the food is good, the food is good. And the deserts are so mouth watering you wouldn't believe it.
Ana R.
Ana R.

Holy servings, Batman! The food quality is decently good and the servers are nice, but the menu is way too big and the prices are super high! Wasn't particularly impressed at all. Everything seems super caloric.
But really, all we came for was the cheesecake. And that was very much worth it. The selection was huge, once again, but we managed to shorten it to two (huge) slices, of chocolate hazelnut and original. The original was okay, didn't taste like anything, really, but it was creamy. The chocolate hazelnut was HEAVEN, though!

Definitely would go back, but only for the cheesecake. The food was not worth the price, or the extra hours at the gym I'll be spending ;)
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?

Join Now