BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• Is it worth trying?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always lookin...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Lola C.
Lola C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love the cheese cake factory so much but it can be on the pricy side!! the food is really good and I have always had decent service when we go!! So it's worth the trip!!
Amber N.
Amber N.
Never liked cheesecake until I ate it from here. Their flavors vary and gives you many options to choose from. A little pricey for one slice but I'd say it's well worth it!
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Yummmm cheese cake is one of my favorite foods but who doesn't love it?!? This is great because it is so convenient
Jenni G.
Jenni G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Let's not even speak about the verity of flavored they have, and oh god the way they tast yess girl diabetes come my way (sorry not trying to offend anyone) idc I love this cheesecake.
Cassandra Z.
Cassandra Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert
The food here definitely good (my personal favorite is the mac-n-cheese burger). Maybe pricey depending on what you get. Most expensive thing there is the cheesecake and honestly, it's totally worth it.
Emma M.
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
As someone who loooves cheesecake they have a wide variety and i've tried almost all of them! Each one tastes amazing and offer from banana to triple fudge to key lime, the list goes onnnn. The prices are good and theyre always baked fresh
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
They have some of the best cheesecake I've ever had in my life! But they are pretty dang expensive so it's definitely more of a date night or treat. Their fruity ones are great but so are their chocolate and other ones. I can't even choose a favorite! If you like cheesecake definitely try this out!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Nothing beats these slices of heaven! They're so fluffy and creamy. Only complaint is there isn't one in my city!
Lilly V.
Lilly V.
Yum I love cheese cake a cake that has that sweet silky taste .I love the plain kind .
Abby G.
Abby G.
One of my all time favorite restaurants. Delicious food and cheesecake and has a great atmosphere while not being too pricey.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?