BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and alw...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Jocy H.
The cheesecakes here are a bit pricey ($6 for a slice in the Bay Area!), but every bite is worth it! It is quality cheesecake, and really, you get what you pay for.
Gabriel C.
When I go out with my cam, I often-times, if not always, go to Cheesecake Factory. I loooooooooooove the cheesecakes here. I mean COME ON! IT'S CALLED CHEESECAKE FACTORY FOR A REASON!
Jennifer J.
Whitesboro, TX
If you like cheesecake and haven't tried a Cheesecake Factory cheesecake then you are depriving yourself! I love the variety of flavors, they are rich, creamy and so delicious!
Lizzette W.
Raymondville, TX
Okay, cheesecake is something I prefer any dessert any day. I just love the cheesecakes. Cheesecake over cake any day. I love cheesecake instead of cake on my birthday!
Charmon A.
Greenville, SC
These are the best ever!!!!! I love the CCF and wish we had one closer! like everything else, the price has gone up and sizes gone down but there is nothing better!
Nadezda G.
Cheesecake Factory cheesecake can be a little much for one person. it is very sweet and rich. don't get me wrong it is very delicious as well. and it can be pretty pricey
Breann H.
Grover, NC
I am in love with their lemon cheesecake and the holiday peppermint white chocolate cheesecake. This is a great place but since there is normally always a wait, I do not go as much as I'd like. The food is wonderful and they give more then a helping so I'm always taking leftovers home.
Kayla T.
Lancaster
The food is good but I do think it's pricey. The cheesecake is out of this world one of my favorites is the strawberry cheesecake, it has HUGE strawberries on top.
Lucette O.
Hillsboro, OR
I love this so much. I eat here every time that I can. It is so worth the stomach ache I get when I eat it. I really love the cheesecake called chris something.
Fabiola H.
I loove this place, it's amazing to go celebrate something or to just go on a date with someone. It's a little bit on the pricey side but it's totally worth it!
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've never been here. Are they good?
Isabella M.
Haven't tried these yet. How does it taste?