Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Sylacauga, AL
Best food around! I love eating here. Its a really good atmosphere and the servers are always nice (in my area). They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home.
Erynn E.
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
I love the cheesecake here. The meals come with portions for 4. So, if you want to order cheesecake to eat in the restaurant, you should order an appetizer or small plate. I like to go in and pick up cheesecake to go. The stuff you buy in stores is not as great.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Arlington, VA
Too good. Don't need to say much because they're all so delicious. I love the chocolate cheesecakes.
NICOLE S.
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
The BEST cheesecake aside from my mom's. Adam's Peanut Butter, the key lime, White Chocolate Raspberry, & the red velvet are all favorites. I wait all year for the peppermint one, too.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Their cheesecakes are the best. They are really rich but you can't go to cheesecake factory and not get a slice
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Mmm, I love cheesecake's from The Cheesecake Factory. Whenever I visit, I make sure to get a slice after my meal. Their red velvet cheesecake is my absolute favorite. It's very filling so I usually share it.
Arlene V.
Arlene V.
Love the cheesecakes. I had the Godiva Chocolate cheesecake and it was freaking AWESOME!!
Vivian P.
Vivian P.
Their cheesecakes are simply the best and there is simply no replacement. Even their simple Strawberry Cheesecake is delicious using real strawberries and a delicious jam and whipped cream.
Grace T.
Grace T.
Tonawanda , NY
My favorite cheesecake is their red velvet cheesecake, but some cheesecakes can be too sweet, such as the caramel apple cheesecake. I'm put off by the price, so I only eat these occasionally. I personally think that the quality of the cakes is unmatched by the price, as one slice costs around $8-9. On the plus side, they are not tiny slices.
Krystina S.
Krystina S.
Every time I have the opportunity to go out to eat, Cheesecake Factory is always my first choice. Their cheesecakes are the most delicious ones I've ever tasted.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?