The Best Root Beers For National Root Beer Day
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES
4.78 / 5 based on 715 Reviews
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
- "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
- "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
- "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
- "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
- "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
One of my all time favorite restaurants. Delicious food and cheesecake and has a great atmosphere while not being too pricey.
So so so amazing and addictive. I buy the frozen ones from the store and they aren't as good as the ones from the restaurant but I mean what frozen thing is? Decent price and great flavor. They also come in a ton of varieties
Please help lawd...I can't stop eating cheesecake. Today I had the red velvet. Took home a Banana Fosters and an original with strawberry. This place is additive!!
THE. BEST. CHEESECAKE. EVER. the restaurants food menu is just okay. but it doesn't even matter because everyone knows the real reason i'm there. the godiva chocolate cheesecake. all 860 calories of pure chocolatey perfection. (yes i googled the calories).
Love the cheesecake so much the fiancé and I call ahead and pick it up on our way home! My favorite is the red velvet and his is the chocolate mousse. A little pricey but so worth it. We are going to have their cheesecake at our wedding we love it that much!
Yumm. ThIs cheesecake is my favorite. Pumpkin, fudge, red velvet, and vanilla bean, any of them are amazing
This is the first restaurant i tried when i get here in Us . Cause im a sweet lover! And this one is perfegt for me. They have a lot of choices. The price is all worth it!!! Will always go back here to eat!
CHEESECAKE!! these are the best! This is what got me into cheesecakes. Love!!
Omg one of the best cheesecakes ever and Specially the frozen one omg god they are so delicious can't go wrong with cheesecake
Chris's famous cheese cake is the best flavor! It is super freaky and perfect! Totally worth the higher prices but definitely a place for special occasions. Their meals are purchase worthy! Louisiana chicken pasta is a spicy dish! My favorite!
Q & A
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
What is your favorite flavor?!
I've never been here. Are they good?
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos