Add a Photo

By CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES
Photos (7)
Eliza L.
Eliza L.

They are not stingy with the amount of cheesecake! There's enough for at least two people with these cheese cakes. Being a cheese cake lover this is one of my favorite places to eat it. I've tried many and never been disappointed. It is a pricey place but totally worth it. I would suggest making a reservation!
Megan L.
Megan L.

I have only had one flavor of their cheesecake and don't know if I will ever try more because it is SO good! Red velvet cheesecake. I can't eat any other red velvet product because nothing compares! The perfect mixture of red velvet and cheesecake and the slices are so big you always have leftovers. Must try!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA

Heaven. All you can say to describe these cheesecakes is heaven. They are amazing, mouth watering, and decadent. I get one every year for my birthday, something I treat myself to. Last year I got the white chocolate turtle macadamia nut. Just, amazing. Pretty expensive, but as far as cheesecakes go, worth it.
Jeryn B.
Jeryn B.
Pascagoula, MS

My family loves the cheesecake factory! We live about 2  hours from the closest one, and if the kids are good, they prize is dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. The menu can be a little overwhelming, but for a big family like ours (6 kids), we love the big diverse menu!  And of course momma likes the drinks :)
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA

They have some of the best cheesecake I've ever had in my life! But they are pretty dang expensive so it's definitely more of a date night or treat. Their fruity ones are great but so are their chocolate and other ones. I can't even choose a favorite! If you like cheesecake definitely try this out!
Joanna M.
Joanna M.
Hamburg, NY

The cheesecake it too die for. My sister and I will usually get 2 different slices, even though it costs about $9 a slice in our city. We can never finish both slices so we get to take them home for another day. I have to say the turtle one and the Reese peanut butter ones are my favorite by far.
Tori H.
Tori H.
Sarasota, FL

My sister works at Cheesecake Factory and every Christmas they give them a whole cheesecake to bring home. Best Christmas present ever! Super high in calories but you'll forget about that once you taste how delicious cheesecake factory's cheesecake it. Super wide variety of flavor of flavors too!
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Spencerport, NY

I love the Cheesecake Factory! Not only is it pretty much my favorite chain restaurant, but their cheesecakes are out of this world. There's so many different ones to choose from, sometimes it can be hard to choose! My favorite is he chocolate tuxedo cream; I'm drooling just thinking about it!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

The Cheesecake Factory is the best! We went there for my parents birthdays a while back. We waited in line for about an hour, but the wait was well worth it! Don't over indulge in dinner because you have to save room for some of their amazing cheesecakes! So many yummy options to choose from.
April H.
April H.

My absolute favorite cheesecake I've tried so far. My go to favorite is the White Chocolate Raspberry, but let's be honest... I've not found a flavor I didn't like. Be sure to check around the holidays for their limited edition flavors such as pumpkin and peppermint. They are both delicious!
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Isabella M.
Isabella M.

Haven't tried these yet. How does it taste?

Join Now