Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Hiba A.
Hiba A.
Cookeville, TN

I cannot stress how amazing these cheesecakes are. They are the absolute best!! No one or restaurant can get close to the taste of these. I purchase them at the Cheesecake Factory restaurants. And although they aren't the cheapest alternative out there, they are worth every single penny.
Emily M.
Emily M.

Hands down, no question, the best cheesecake you can get. It's a little expensive but soo worth. They have so many different flavors so everyone will be happy and they're all amazing (especially the Oreo). The cheesecake is fluffy and rich and I can't say enough good things about it.
Caylyn C.
Caylyn C.

I've had many different flavors and they are wonderful. The original is a great plain piece or you can go with the super chocolatey Oreo cheesecake which is my ultimate favorite. It's expensive but they are so good and you get a good portion size. It's okay to splurge sometimes :)
Laura C.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA

My dad took us here for our birthday. My favorite is the khaluah cheesecake! Its to die for! The pricing is perfect considering how big the plates are! My boyfriend took me here aswell it was his sisters and his own first time trying the cheesecakes and they loved them aswell!
Lisa M.
Lisa M.

You honestly need to share a slice of cheesecake with about two other close friends. The first few bites are just exquisite, but then the gall bladder kicks into high gear, and there is just no way you can finish the rest of the slice without feeling a bit on the bloated side.
Erin D.
Erin D.
Penn hills, Pa

OMG the best cheesecake ever! The Cheesecake Factory comes up with so many flavors it's ridiculous. Their food is really good too! The restaurant is always busy but not too crowded you feel like a sardine. Great for a date night dinner. Make sure you save room for dessert!!!
Riza R.
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN

Omg! The Cheesecake Factory's cheesecake is to die for. It is so smooth & creamy. They have soooo many different flavors to choose from it's insane. They are a bit pricey but it's sooo worth the visit for some yummy dessert! Too bad they don't have one in my hometown tho :/
Mz T.
Mz T.

Omg! Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes are the best ever hands down! They are so rich and creamy and very flavorful. I can never get just one because I like so many so I usually walk out with at least 5 different slices of cheese cakes to take home. No lie! Don't judge me! Lol
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Knoxville, TN

Awesome restaurant. Amazing cheesecake. I could eat this everyday but to pricey for that. Can't wait to have a date night here. Good portions for the price though. Would absolutely recommend you try at least the cheesecake once in your life because it will not disappoint.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ

Cheesecake is definitely one of my favorite things to eat when I have a sweet tooth. I eat cheesecake just as much as I breathe and saying that I can tell you that cheesecake factory cheesecakes have a great flavor a creamy and have a great variety for you to pick from
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
rosa v.
rosa v.

I have never tried cheesecake factory. Are they good? Is it worth the price?
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Oklahoma City, OK

What's the best flavor cheesecake from cheesecake factory?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?

Join Now