BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Marlea P.
I love going here but I only go on special occasions because it is pricey. There food is amazing no matter what you get there but the cheesecake is the best. They have so many different flavors to choose from you will definitely find one you like.
Rachel J.
I absolutely love the cheesecakes at the Cheesecake Factory. I always make sure to get one whenever I go. It is a fairly large slice of cheesecake, but it is definitely on the pricey side. They have multiple flavors, which is great to choose from.
Sarah H.
The Cheesecake Factory is the best! We went there for my parents birthdays a while back. We waited in line for about an hour, but the wait was well worth it! Don't over indulge in dinner because you have to save room for some of their amazing cheesecakes! So many yummy options to choose from.
Courtney B.
Mulvane
All time favorite cheesecake ever! My husband and I will travel to Oklahoma or Kansas City just to get us some cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory! If you have not been you are seriously missing out, everyone should try this cheesecake!
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love the Cheesecake Factory! I've never tried any of the food on their menu, but the cheesecake is rich and delicious. Turtle, S'mores, and Vanilla Bean are my favorite flavors. My family loves to order a whole cheesecake to enjoy during the holidays. Wish we had another location near me in Oklahoma City. I would go more often!
sidney k.
victorville, CA
The cheesecake factory is such a beautiful high end restaurant. It is perfect for dates, family get together, and parties. I generally go here when i visit Disneyland. Ive always had great service, great waitresses and waiters, fast service, and good food. I never leave here filling hungry, only stuffed!
Mandy P.
Minford, OH
Love Cheesecake Factory it's a great restaurant! We eat there every chance we get! The food is delicious! I love the chicken tacos so fresh and good! Fresh ingredients and great flavors! And then the cheesecake omg love every flavor I have tried but carrot cake and red velvet are my most favorite!
Syrille M.
I love the cheesecakes at this place. My favorite one is the Godiva chocolate flavored one. Although the cheesecakes are a bit pricey, it's definitely worth it to try at least once. It's also better to buy an entire cake versus buying just one slice.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I love Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes! My favorite one is the S'mores one. They are so rich and packed with flavor. These fill me up to the max. These are the best cheesecakes ever there are so many different varieties!
Julie P.
Mouth is watering just thinking of these! My favorite place to get a good slice of cheesecake. There is so many options to choose from. I have tried quite a few different flavors but I think I always fall back on the Hershey chocolate one or the Godiva one. My two favorites!
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?