Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Christina P.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ

So I went to chocolate factory in Fla once the food was bad the service was worse. So I went here in jersey thinking maybe it was just a bad night. I was wrong food tasted like a frozen diner waitress was horrible and I didn't order cheese πŸ§€ cake. That's my opinion JUST SAYIN.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.

You honestly need to share a slice of cheesecake with about two other close friends. The first few bites are just exquisite, but then the gall bladder kicks into high gear, and there is just no way you can finish the rest of the slice without feeling a bit on the bloated side.
Erin D.
Erin D.
Penn hills , Pa

OMG the best cheesecake ever! The Cheesecake Factory comes up with so many flavors it's ridiculous. Their food is really good too! The restaurant is always busy but not too crowded you feel like a sardine. Great for a date night dinner. Make sure you save room for dessert!!!
Riza R.
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN

Omg! The Cheesecake Factory's cheesecake is to die for. It is so smooth & creamy. They have soooo many different flavors to choose from it's insane. They are a bit pricey but it's sooo worth the visit for some yummy dessert! Too bad they don't have one in my hometown tho :/
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.

Their cheesecakes are rich and delicious! A definite treat if you're craving something majorly sweet and creamy. There's a ton of flavors to suit everyone's taste. The slices are big enough to share with 2-3 people. Most of the slices average out to be between 6-8 dollars.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Knoxville, TN

Awesome restaurant. Amazing cheesecake. I could eat this everyday but to pricey for that. Can't wait to have a date night here. Good portions for the price though. Would absolutely recommend you try at least the cheesecake once in your life because it will not disappoint.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ

Cheesecake is definitely one of my favorite things to eat when I have a sweet tooth. I eat cheesecake just as much as I breathe and saying that I can tell you that cheesecake factory cheesecakes have a great flavor a creamy and have a great variety for you to pick from
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

Cheesecake Factory is one of my favorite places to eat , I Love ❀️ this place The food is great and the cheesecake is to die for !!!!! If it's your first time going you have to try their quesadillas OMG delicious πŸ˜‹ oh and also their Cuban sandwich is great as well!!
Gnabilane M.
Gnabilane M.
Ashburn, VA

If I get cheesecake it would have to be from the cheesecake. No other place. They have the best cheesecake. I love the sea salt caramel cheesecake. The slices are very affordable. The slices are big. I never had there food. I literally just go there for cheesecake.
Monica P.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL

I think they definitely take the trophy in best cheesecake. I am guilty of only going for their cheesecake. I think the regular cheesecake is my favorite still. It's so creamy and the perfect amount of richness. You can only eat one slice but it's worth the money.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?

Join Now