Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA

They have some of the best cheesecake I've ever had in my life! But they are pretty dang expensive so it's definitely more of a date night or treat. Their fruity ones are great but so are their chocolate and other ones. I can't even choose a favorite! If you like cheesecake definitely try this out!
Tori H.
Tori H.
Sarasota, FL

My sister works at Cheesecake Factory and every Christmas they give them a whole cheesecake to bring home. Best Christmas present ever! Super high in calories but you'll forget about that once you taste how delicious cheesecake factory's cheesecake it. Super wide variety of flavor of flavors too!
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Spencerport, NY

I love the Cheesecake Factory! Not only is it pretty much my favorite chain restaurant, but their cheesecakes are out of this world. There's so many different ones to choose from, sometimes it can be hard to choose! My favorite is he chocolate tuxedo cream; I'm drooling just thinking about it!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

The Cheesecake Factory is the best! We went there for my parents birthdays a while back. We waited in line for about an hour, but the wait was well worth it! Don't over indulge in dinner because you have to save room for some of their amazing cheesecakes! So many yummy options to choose from.
April H.
April H.

My absolute favorite cheesecake I've tried so far. My go to favorite is the White Chocolate Raspberry, but let's be honest... I've not found a flavor I didn't like. Be sure to check around the holidays for their limited edition flavors such as pumpkin and peppermint. They are both delicious!
Marisol P.
Marisol P.
Hayward, CA

Attention cheesecake lovers!! This is a must go to restaurant! They have so many different types of cheesecakes it's so hard to narrow it down to just one that you must try. I love the cheesecake factory. They have a decent menu, but their cheesecake list is definitely why I keep going back.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Irwin, PA

Yum!! My favorite is the chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake. Also the pumpkin cheesecake! They're all delicious. They are pricey but so worth it. If you don't get one from the actual Cheesecake Factory, Sam's Club usually carries a Cheesecake Factory brand frozen option that is cheaper.
Hiba A.
Hiba A.
Cookeville, TN

I cannot stress how amazing these cheesecakes are. They are the absolute best!! No one or restaurant can get close to the taste of these. I purchase them at the Cheesecake Factory restaurants. And although they aren't the cheapest alternative out there, they are worth every single penny.
Maddi H.
Maddi H.
Fordland, MO

I love this place mainly for the cheesecake. It's the best I've had. The food is good but pricey so I don't go often, usually just for special occasions. My go to cheesecake is the Ghirardelli chocolate cheesecake, it is super rich though so I never finish a whole slice in one sitting.
Shakira C.
Shakira C.

I absolutely adore going to the Cheesecake Factory for my birthday or any special occasion they have the most amazing cheesecakes ever at a pretty affordable price good quality that's not expensive you've got a keeper I totally recommend this for any last minute birthday celebrations
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.

I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?

Join Now