Add a Photo

By CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES
Photos (8)
Michelina S.
Michelina S.

I love cheesecake! And red velvet cake!! And cheesecake factory meshes those 2 for me!! Never had a slice I didn't like! :)
Charise J.
Charise J.
Tampa, FL

I love this restaurant. The foodis good a little rich but good and the cheesecakes are ffantastic. They have something for everyone.
Teresa A.
Teresa A.
Las Vegas, NV

I love all there cheesecakes, I love how rich and creamy they all are. That is all I go for, not for the food but just Cheesecakes
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Fremont, CA

It is so good!!! If you eat too much then it'll start to taste too sweet, which is good because it prevents you from eating too much. I think it's a really good deal.
Mandy W.
Mandy W.

I went to the Cheesecake Factory once, and I wasn't too impressed. The place was very elegant looking and high class, but the food wasn't up to par and too overpriced. It's a nice place for a special occasion, but I wouldn't go here.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Saint Charles, IL

If you have not been here, you have to go. The cheesecake is so good. There is a lot of choices so sometimes it is hard to decide what cheesecake to get! but so far all the different kind of cheesecake has been amazing.
Thikra A.
Thikra A.
Los Angeles, CA

IT is sooo worth it! especially the red velvet cheesecake it is so delicious!!
Carolyn M.
Carolyn M.
Caldwell, ID

I'm no cheese cake fan,, the texture usually grosses me out and I never can even finish a piece. But the Cheesecake Factory is a different story way different story! I really enjoyed it there. And if you're going to eat there try their lettuce wraps.. OMW best food I've ever had hands down.
Alexcia J.
Alexcia J.
Birmingham, AL

Not a huge cheesecake person but these are amazing.! My favorites and the ones I would recommend are: 1.) White chocolate raspberry 2.) strawberry 3.) Tiramisu
Kate M.
Kate M.
Atlanta, GA

Best cheesecake for sure, If I am ever caught eating other cheesecake I am constantly comparing it to the cheesecake factory. It is perfectly flavored :)
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?

Join Now