BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and alw...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Michelle G.
Port st lucie, FL
The only good thing was the cheesecake the food was just ehhh and it's over priced in my opinion I don't know if I would go back since you can get to go cheesecakes
Mary T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Nothing here is never bad, only good. Yum yum. All and any of their cheesecake is rich and creamy. Perfect creamcheese and sugar ratio. Never go wrong with this.
Kaylee D.
Oceanside, CA
I've never been a big fan of cheesecake, however the Cheesecake factory is my all time favorite! It's a tad expensive to me, but so worth it! Any chocolate cheesecake is my favorite!
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
I love going here with my family .they have so many different flavors. The oreo is my son's favorite. They are a little pricey but definitely worth it for a treat.
Vanessa P.
Fremont, CA
It is so good!!! If you eat too much then it'll start to taste too sweet, which is good because it prevents you from eating too much. I think it's a really good deal.
Jocy H.
The cheesecakes here are a bit pricey ($6 for a slice in the Bay Area!), but every bite is worth it! It is quality cheesecake, and really, you get what you pay for.
Gabriel C.
When I go out with my cam, I often-times, if not always, go to Cheesecake Factory. I loooooooooooove the cheesecakes here. I mean COME ON! IT'S CALLED CHEESECAKE FACTORY FOR A REASON!
Jennifer J.
Whitesboro, TX
If you like cheesecake and haven't tried a Cheesecake Factory cheesecake then you are depriving yourself! I love the variety of flavors, they are rich, creamy and so delicious!
Lizzette W.
Raymondville, TX
Okay, cheesecake is something I prefer any dessert any day. I just love the cheesecakes. Cheesecake over cake any day. I love cheesecake instead of cake on my birthday!
Charmon A.
Greenville, SC
These are the best ever!!!!! I love the CCF and wish we had one closer! like everything else, the price has gone up and sizes gone down but there is nothing better!
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Isabella M.
Haven't tried these yet. How does it taste?