The Best Pocky Flavors
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES
4.78 / 5 based on 717 Reviews
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
- "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
- "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
- "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
- "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
- "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Pricey, but if you love cheesecake it's worth a visit! Pages of different flavors! And they are delicious! Definitely recommend?
I am a fan of CF even thought I order almost the same thing every time it taste great they are know for their great tasting cheese cake I eat here at least twice a month great for family and date night.
Cheesecake Factory cheesecake is the best cheesecake I've ever had. I've had Snickers, Vanilla Bean, and Pumpkin, but I always go back to the Original with Strawberry. Their cheesecakes have the right amount of sugar so it doesn't hurt your teeth or leave you feeling sick, and they're always high quality. I've never noticed any flaws in their consistency.
I have only had one flavor of their cheesecake and don't know if I will ever try more because it is SO good! Red velvet cheesecake. I can't eat any other red velvet product because nothing compares! The perfect mixture of red velvet and cheesecake and the slices are so big you always have leftovers. Must try!
I really dislike the cheesecake factory's food, but their cheesecake is DELICIOUS. Always very fresh and soft.
definitely overpriced but sometimes worth it. I love the Oreo cheesecake in the original strawberry cheesecake. It's good to treat yourself once in a while.
These are hands down the best cheesecakes out there! Such great flavor with so many different varieties. Every time I got to the Cheesecake Factory I always have to get a slice! Definitely would recommend
My god my favorite is the apple pie or the turtle there cheesecakes are to die for they are so rich and creamy I love them so much.
This is what they are named for people!!!! Amazing!!! So many different kinds. All so creamy and heaven in your mouth.
I rate it a 4 star because every time I go to this place the service is a Bit slow even when it is not busy. How can you be slow? Yes they do make your day when your belly is full! Amazing food and desserts
Q & A
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
What is your favorite flavor?!
I've never been here. Are they good?
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos