Add a Photo

By CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES
Photos (8)
Ana R.
Ana R.

Holy servings, Batman! The food quality is decently good and the servers are nice, but the menu is way too big and the prices are super high! Wasn't particularly impressed at all. Everything seems super caloric.
But really, all we came for was the cheesecake. And that was very much worth it. The selection was huge, once again, but we managed to shorten it to two (huge) slices, of chocolate hazelnut and original. The original was okay, didn't taste like anything, really, but it was creamy. The chocolate hazelnut was HEAVEN, though!

Definitely would go back, but only for the cheesecake. The food was not worth the price, or the extra hours at the gym I'll be spending ;)
Meg C.
Meg C.
Syracuse, NY

So good but so many calories. This is one of my favorite once a year treats.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Ceres, CA

Can you beat Cheesecake Factory? I'm not sure! The variety of flavors is crazy! Either get a slice or the whole cake! You won't be sorry! Such a yummy and rich cake! Well worth your money! You will be hooked!
amanda d.
amanda d.
Newport News, VA

I like the Oreo and strawberry cheesecakes they have. A bit pricey but it's worth it. Go treat yourself!
Breann H.
Breann H.
Grover, NC

I am in love with their lemon cheesecake and the holiday peppermint white chocolate cheesecake. This is a great place but since there is normally always a wait, I do not go as much as I'd like. The food is wonderful and they give more then a helping so I'm always taking leftovers home.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Sunnyside, NY

I've tried many of their flavors including Godiva chocolate, white chocolate raspberry, peanut butter, apple pie, and vanilla bean. I've never been disappointed. They're all amazing. Great, now I want cheesecake.
Caity M.
Caity M.
Nantucket, MA

The best place to go on a family friendly budget and atmosphere. The food is on point with a wide range of selections. And the best part is the cheese cake. With such a fine texture that simply melts in your mouth. Is your mouth watering yet... it should be
Katie H.
Katie H.
Painesville, OH

The cheesecakes at the cheesecake factory are OK but for the restaurant being directly the name of cheesecake, the desserts just really don't do it. They are very overpriced and they're not as creamy as cheesecakes from other restaurants. I would probably buy again only because I love sweet things but don't personally think these are worth the money.
Julie P.
Julie P.

Mouth is watering just thinking of these! My favorite place to get a good slice of cheesecake. There is so many options to choose from. I have tried quite a few different flavors but I think I always fall back on the Hershey chocolate one or the Godiva one. My two favorites!
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Paducah, KY

I don't think there is a cheesecake that compares to cheesecake factory cheesecake. They're amazing!!
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?

Join Now