BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Lucette O.
Hillsboro, OR
I love this so much. I eat here every time that I can. It is so worth the stomach ache I get when I eat it. I really love the cheesecake called chris something.
Rebekah H.
Hiram, GA
We just ate at Cheesecake Factory a couple days ago and brought home the Key Lime Cheesecake. It was fabulous, as always. Their cheesecake NEVER disappoints!
charisse c.
Bloomfield, NJ
I love the cheesecakes. But the pricing on the cakes is just a bit beyond my reach for a dessert. If it was more affordable I would purchase cakes more often.
Alexcia J.
Birmingham, AL
Not a huge cheesecake person but these are amazing.! My favorites and the ones I would recommend are: 1.) White chocolate raspberry 2.) strawberry 3.) Tiramisu
Kaitlin H.
Forney, TX
Dulce de leche cheesecake is my absolute favorite here! The food is good, but I have found it is hit or miss on some things. Stick with what you know is good!
Todre ..
Ultimate favorite dessert place in the whole world! Love love love! The famous Newyork cheese cake is bomb. Definitely plan to spend a buck but it's worth it!
Devin P.
Love this place ! Great food and fantastic desserts . We usually eat there on special occasions . It's so good but kinda high for us to eat at all the time
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
definitely overpriced but sometimes worth it. I love the Oreo cheesecake in the original strawberry cheesecake. It's good to treat yourself once in a while.
Hayley M.
In love with The Cheesecake Factory! Their entrees as well as cheesecakes are second to none! Their portions are huge so I always have food to bring home :)
april s.
Sherwood, AR
I had never been or tried any thing from here till last year and it took me three days to eat a slice from it being so sweet. It's really creamy and yummy!!
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?