BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
LOVE their cheesecakes. I CRAVE their red velvet cheesecake! Rich and tasty! Yummy!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Columbus, OH
I have tried MANY of the cheesecake flavors and they are all good. I think Craig's Crazy Carrot Cake Cheesecake is my very favorite.
Trish C.
Trish C.
Mesa, AZ
I used to love going to Cheesecake Factory, but they took my favorite thing off their menu, so I don't go anymore. The Asian Carmel Chicken was amazing, if they brought it back I would go back to their restaurants. I like a plain cheesecake and this one isn't very good. I have another place I go if I want New York cheesecake.
tara w.
tara w.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Who can watch there weight when they walk buy the Cheesecake Factory!! I know I can't. I love that place!!!
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Newbury , OH
I looovvve the cheesecake factory. their cheese cake is the best ever. I don't go there often because the closest one is like 30 min away from me but it is worth the drive.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These cheesecakes are great and keep their amazing taste really well. They are also made well so they don't easily melt or get nasty in residue. Delicious flavor and ingredients.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Sewell, NJ
I am a big cheesecake fan. The cheesecake factory has the best cheesecake by far. So many flavors to choose from!
Heather Y.
Heather Y.
Tobyhanna, PA
I used to live down the road from a cheesecake factory, and i loved them!111111 They're perfect for many occasions, and delicious! The best cheesecake there is!
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Hopkins, mn
I seriously love the cheesecake factory.. It is solo good. Not only do they have hundreds of cheesecake flavor options they have a menu thats about 50 pages long. I have yet to try something from the menu that I don't like. It is a great place with great food and drinks and a great atmosphere and dining experience. My favorite cheesecake is the red velvet cheesecake. I definitely recommend it.
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Merlin, OR
They have good cheesecakes, of course, but also have good food in general. I enjoy eating here on vacation!
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?