BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• Is it worth trying?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always lookin...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Deborah S.
Deborah S.
Orlando, FL
I love these cheesecakes! My favorite is the red velvet one! But I also love the hersey one. I love getting desert all the chance I can from the restaurant near by.
Florianyeli M.
Florianyeli M.
I love this place, I love their stuff love the cheesecake, have a delicious variety. the oreo cheesecake is my favorite ūüėČ
Gina F.
Gina F.
So many amazing decadent flavors to choose from. Definitely the best cheesecakes, next to homemade ones.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Richmond, KY
I LOVE Cheesecake Factory. They have the best cheesecakes EVER!! My favorite is their lemon meringue cheesecake. I also love their 7 layer chocolate cake. It's incredibly delicious.
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Somerset, KY
Special occasions since its pricey but well worth it. The cheesecake is amazing but so so rich. My favorite is lemon meringue. Also, the lemon drop martini is the best drink Ive ever ordered anywhere. My favorite dish is the shrimp scampi pasta with extra sauce on the side. Its amazing if your a seafood lover. We usually get eggrolls or the thai lettuce wraps as an appetizer. You cant go wrong, there is too much to love!
Valentina D.
Valentina D.
Omg estas cheesecakes son como el paraíso en un plato, vale la pena totalmente comprarlas porque realmente son demasiado buenas
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
One and only kind of cheesecake I'll eat is from here. Absolute heaven in your mouth it is SO AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
My dad took us here for our birthday. My favorite is the khaluah cheesecake! Its to die for! The pricing is perfect considering how big the plates are! My boyfriend took me here aswell it was his sisters and his own first time trying the cheesecakes and they loved them aswell!
Kortney G.
Kortney G.
Cascade, VA
The food at the Cheesecake Factory is amazing but I feel that is it a little pricey for myself.
Cristy H.
Cristy H.
Liberal , KS
Sweet Tooth Expert
The best cheese cake ever! Every time i get a chance and go out of town i like to look for a cheese cake factory store to get me some
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?