Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Alexcia J.
Alexcia J.
Birmingham, AL

Not a huge cheesecake person but these are amazing.! My favorites and the ones I would recommend are: 1.) White chocolate raspberry 2.) strawberry 3.) Tiramisu
Sarah L.
Sarah L.

Oh my by far as no fail desert especially since it's no bake and perfect right out of the box
Jeryn B.
Jeryn B.
Pascagoula, MS

My family loves the cheesecake factory! We live about 2  hours from the closest one, and if the kids are good, they prize is dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. The menu can be a little overwhelming, but for a big family like ours (6 kids), we love the big diverse menu!  And of course momma likes the drinks :)
Tori P.
Tori P.

Best cheesecake ever hands down. I have not had one of these that I don't like. I have purchased these for events, holidays, just because. The chocolate ones are my favorite.
Porsche m.
Porsche m.

I have ate at Cheesecake Factory quite a few times. My favorite cheesecake is the strawberry, white chocolate and tuxedo. Highly recommended.
Sherry G.
Sherry G.

I just went to Cheesecake Factory for my birthday. The food was delicious as were the drinks but the wait time was horrible and the service left so much to be desired. I wish they had call ahead seating or at least a good to go option.
Kala C.
Kala C.
Berea, KY

They have the absolute best cheesecake ever! It's very expensive for a slice but definitely worth it
Loren M.
Loren M.

I only eat a few different kinds of these when I'm there but they are very good. The chocolate ones are a little too chocolatey for me. At the taste can be overwhelming. But the red velvet is delicious and classic.
Karla T.
Karla T.
Provo, UT

Omgosh these cheesecakes are life!!!!! I love the red valves cheese cake the best! In the top it had sheds of white chocolate!
Salena C.
Salena C.
Philadelphia

Baby when i tell you the food is good, the food is good. And the deserts are so mouth watering you wouldn't believe it.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?