Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Hopkins, mn
I seriously love the cheesecake factory.. It is solo good. Not only do they have hundreds of cheesecake flavor options they have a menu thats about 50 pages long. I have yet to try something from the menu that I don't like. It is a great place with great food and drinks and a great atmosphere and dining experience. My favorite cheesecake is the red velvet cheesecake. I definitely recommend it.
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Merlin, OR
They have good cheesecakes, of course, but also have good food in general. I enjoy eating here on vacation!
Eve M.
Eve M.
Fayetteville, NC
This is my favorite place! They have the most options for different types of cheesecake! I love that every time I go I can try a different flavor!
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Raleigh, NC
The best dessert places ever. My two favorite kind of cheesecakes are White chocolate macadamia it taste like a big cookie. And oreo is the also so yummy and delicious they need to combine the two and I'll be in heaven for a little while.
Chelsey M.
Chelsey M.
I love this place! Many choices and very profesional waiters. Only disadvantage is it can be very expesive. Also the only one near me is 45 mins away.
Sarita H.
Sarita H.
Mountain View, CA
Most of their cheesecakes are very sweet but VERY good. I've tried a few when we did have a Cheesecake Factory. It is pretty pricey but well worth it.
Lina A.
Lina A.
Elizabeth, NJ
They are so decadent and delicious, very creamy and smooth. My favorite is definitely the classic cheesecake with strawberries but I also love to try the specials or seasonal ones.
Rose S.
Rose S.
It is a bit pricey. But for a great occasion, birthday, etc. The whole cheesecake start at $44.95 up to $79.95. I think. I would only pay that price for a cheesecake only on special occasions.
Ash T.
Ash T.
I always have to get a slice for my birthday! I look forward to the seasonal cheesecakes and the dark chocolate raspberry truffle is my favorite.
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
I love that they have such a vast variety of delicious cheesecakes to choose from. I would definitely come back here for more cheesecake!
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?