BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Vivian P.
Their cheesecakes are simply the best and there is simply no replacement. Even their simple Strawberry Cheesecake is delicious using real strawberries and a delicious jam and whipped cream.
Brittney B.
Columbus, GA
I have not had the chance to dine here just yet but after reading all these reviews?! Boiiii i shall be paying a visit soon😍😍😍✌🏼️😊 i love me some good ol cheesecake !
JESSICA P.
Miami Gardens , FL
The Cheesecake Factory never seems to disappoint me I love the atmosphere, the food, and omg the cheesecake! My favorite meal is the chicken carbonara!
Sarita H.
Mountain View, CA
Most of their cheesecakes are very sweet but VERY good. I've tried a few when we did have a Cheesecake Factory. It is pretty pricey but well worth it.
Michelle G.
Port St Lucie, FL
The only good thing was the cheesecake the food was just ehhh and it's over priced in my opinion I don't know if I would go back since you can get to go cheesecakes
Michelle G.
Raleigh, NC
Cheesecake Factory definitely does cheesecakes the best! Their regular food menu is delicious but overwhelming in choice and portion size.
Kaylee D.
Oceanside, CA
I've never been a big fan of cheesecake, however the Cheesecake factory is my all time favorite! It's a tad expensive to me, but so worth it! Any chocolate cheesecake is my favorite!
Lucette O.
Hillsboro, OR
I love this so much. I eat here every time that I can. It is so worth the stomach ache I get when I eat it. I really love the cheesecake called chris something.
Rebekah H.
Hiram, GA
We just ate at Cheesecake Factory a couple days ago and brought home the Key Lime Cheesecake. It was fabulous, as always. Their cheesecake NEVER disappoints!
Jennifer J.
Whitesboro, TX
If you like cheesecake and haven't tried a Cheesecake Factory cheesecake then you are depriving yourself! I love the variety of flavors, they are rich, creamy and so delicious!
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?