BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Jamie L.
Pearland, TX
I love their cheesecakes, but they are really expensive, for one slice, it's usually around seven or so dollars. They're also extremely fattening, I've read the one slice of the red velvet cheesecake has close to a thousand calories.
Debbie C.
Providence, RI
OMG!!! Is all I can say for these cheesecakes. I have bought them at the restaurant but find there cheaper if you buy them at SAMs club, quality is the same. Love it!!
Alyssa C.
Medfield, MA
Expensive but amazing! I don't eat out too often but this is definitely one of my go-to restaurants when I do go out. Their Hershey chocolate cheesecake is to die for!!
Lynn T.
Hands down , best cheesecake out there. They are delicious and comes in plenty of different flavors! My favorite is the snickers cheesecake even though you can never go wrong with the original
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
The BEST cheesecakes ever! I am always disappointed when I go anywhere else for cheesecake. If you want amazing cheesecake done right, go to The Cheesecake Factory!
Vivian P.
Their cheesecakes are simply the best and there is simply no replacement. Even their simple Strawberry Cheesecake is delicious using real strawberries and a delicious jam and whipped cream.
Lebny P.
Cheesecake is my favorite dessert of all time!! I can go days eating there. They have so many flavors to pick from! its a little on the pricey side but well worth it.
Brittney B.
Columbus, GA
I have not had the chance to dine here just yet but after reading all these reviews?! Boiiii i shall be paying a visit soon😍😍😍✌🏼️😊 i love me some good ol cheesecake !
Marina M.
Whether you are buying them at the actually restaurant or from a wholesale store, you can never go wrong with a Cheesecake Factory cheesecake as a dessert. Their Oreo and Chocolate Tuxedo cheesecakes are my two favorites.
Michelle G.
Port st lucie, FL
The only good thing was the cheesecake the food was just ehhh and it's over priced in my opinion I don't know if I would go back since you can get to go cheesecakes
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?