BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and alw...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
Cheesecake Factory's Turtle cheesecake and White Chocolate Raspberry cheesecakes are the best! They are creamy and decadent and TOTALLY fattening but totally worth it!
Alyssa C.
Mount Airy, MD
I typically order the red velvet cheesecake every time I go. I have tried the s'mores, original, 50th birthday, and strawberry cheesecakes as well. All are fantastic and do not disappoint!
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
These are SO good! I love going to this restaurant! The variety of cheesecakes is awesome. Every one I have ever had have been so rich and creamy. My favorite is carrot cake cheesecake.
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
The BEST cheesecake aside from my mom's. Adam's Peanut Butter, the key lime, White Chocolate Raspberry, & the red velvet are all favorites. I wait all year for the peppermint one, too.
Lauren J.
The food is not the best, but you don't go to a place called "The Cheesecake Factory" for its food. My favorite cheesecakes is the 30th anniversary flavor. LOVE IT
Krystina S.
Every time I have the opportunity to go out to eat, Cheesecake Factory is always my first choice. Their cheesecakes are the most delicious ones I've ever tasted.
Jenna H.
Chicago , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These cheesecakes are great and keep their amazing taste really well. They are also made well so they don't easily melt or get nasty in residue. Delicious flavor and ingredients.
Lina A.
Elizabeth , NJ
They are so decadent and delicious, very creamy and smooth. My favorite is definitely the classic cheesecake with strawberries but I also love to try the specials or seasonal ones.
Danielle H.
Bethlehem, PA
Nothing compares to the cheesecake at this place. The meal is ok, but the variety of cheesecakes if what everyone really goes for, of course. You never run out of options and they all taste wonderful!
Jamie L.
Pearland, TX
I love their cheesecakes, but they are really expensive, for one slice, it's usually around seven or so dollars. They're also extremely fattening, I've read the one slice of the red velvet cheesecake has close to a thousand calories.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Isabella M.
Haven't tried these yet. How does it taste?