Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes  uploaded by Melissa C.Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes  uploaded by Rejane D.Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes  uploaded by Reshanett M.See all 9 photos

BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a chees...Red velvet 5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going f...Macaroni and cheese balls 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currentl...I say go but wait until it's n... 5 Answers
Photos (9)
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Fremont, CA
It is so good!!! If you eat too much then it'll start to taste too sweet, which is good because it prevents you from eating too much. I think it's a really good deal.
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
I went to the Cheesecake Factory once, and I wasn't too impressed. The place was very elegant looking and high class, but the food wasn't up to par and too overpriced. It's a nice place for a special occasion, but I wouldn't go here.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Saint Charles, IL
If you have not been here, you have to go. The cheesecake is so good. There is a lot of choices so sometimes it is hard to decide what cheesecake to get! but so far all the different kind of cheesecake has been amazing.
Thikra A.
Thikra A.
Los Angeles, CA
IT is sooo worth it! especially the red velvet cheesecake it is so delicious!!
Carolyn M.
Carolyn M.
Caldwell , ID
I'm no cheese cake fan,, the texture usually grosses me out and I never can even finish a piece. But the Cheesecake Factory is a different story way different story! I really enjoyed it there. And if you're going to eat there try their lettuce wraps.. OMW best food I've ever had hands down.
Alexcia J.
Alexcia J.
Birmingham, AL
Not a huge cheesecake person but these are amazing.! My favorites and the ones I would recommend are: 1.) White chocolate raspberry 2.) strawberry 3.) Tiramisu
Bridges M.
Bridges M.
Garland, TX
They are high but good . They have different stuff so I had chicken with wine sauce and mash potatoes . Different but good and you know the cheesecake was bomb .
Loren M.
Loren M.
I only eat a few different kinds of these when I'm there but they are very good. The chocolate ones are a little too chocolatey for me. At the taste can be overwhelming. But the red velvet is delicious and classic.
Karla T.
Karla T.
Provo, UT
Omgosh these cheesecakes are life!!!!! I love the red valves cheese cake the best! In the top it had sheds of white chocolate!
Salena C.
Salena C.
Philadelphia
Baby when i tell you the food is good, the food is good. And the deserts are so mouth watering you wouldn't believe it.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?