Add a Photo

Mary P.
Mary P.
Jan. 25, 2017, 6:11 a.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
I expected more of this place for the amount of hype but they really don't have good dishes. I must say though that their cheesecake is amazing. I pretty much just go there for that because they don't have many drink options either.
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Paducah, KY
Jan. 30, 2017, 1:16 a.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
I don't think there is a cheesecake that compares to cheesecake factory cheesecake. They're amazing!!
Julie P.
Julie P.
Jan. 30, 2017, 12:39 a.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
Mouth is watering just thinking of these! My favorite place to get a good slice of cheesecake. There is so many options to choose from. I have tried quite a few different flavors but I think I always fall back on the Hershey chocolate one or the Godiva one. My two favorites!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Painesville, OH
Jan. 30, 2017, 1:02 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
The cheesecakes at the cheesecake factory are OK but for the restaurant being directly the name of cheesecake, the desserts just really don't do it. They are very overpriced and they're not as creamy as cheesecakes from other restaurants. I would probably buy again only because I love sweet things but don't personally think these are worth the money.
Caity M.
Caity M.
Nantucket, MA
Jan. 30, 2017, 4:35 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
The best place to go on a family friendly budget and atmosphere. The food is on point with a wide range of selections. And the best part is the cheese cake. With such a fine texture that simply melts in your mouth. Is your mouth watering yet... it should be
Amber S.
Amber S.
Sunnyside, NY
Feb. 1, 2017, 2:36 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
I've tried many of their flavors including Godiva chocolate, white chocolate raspberry, peanut butter, apple pie, and vanilla bean. I've never been disappointed. They're all amazing. Great, now I want cheesecake.
Breann H.
Breann H.
Grover, NC
Feb. 1, 2017, 11:47 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
I am in love with their lemon cheesecake and the holiday peppermint white chocolate cheesecake. This is a great place but since there is normally always a wait, I do not go as much as I'd like. The food is wonderful and they give more then a helping so I'm always taking leftovers home.
amanda d.
amanda d.
Newport News, VA
Feb. 2, 2017, 2:51 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
I like the Oreo and strawberry cheesecakes they have. A bit pricey but it's worth it. Go treat yourself!
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Ceres, CA
Feb. 2, 2017, 2:31 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
Can you beat Cheesecake Factory? I'm not sure! The variety of flavors is crazy! Either get a slice or the whole cake! You won't be sorry! Such a yummy and rich cake! Well worth your money! You will be hooked!
Meg C.
Meg C.
Syracuse, NY
Feb. 3, 2017, 7:15 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
So good but so many calories. This is one of my favorite once a year treats.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?