Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Bethlehem, PA

Nothing compares to the cheesecake at this place. The meal is ok, but the variety of cheesecakes if what everyone really goes for, of course. You never run out of options and they all taste wonderful!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Livonia, MI

Cheesecake factories have the absolute best desserts you can imagine. Not only is their variety of cheesecakes extensive, but they also have several other phenomenal desserts. Very high quality.
Rose S.
Rose S.

It is a bit pricey. But for a great occasion, birthday, etc. The whole cheesecake start at $44.95 up to $79.95. I think. I would only pay that price for a cheesecake only on special occasions.
Vivian P.
Vivian P.

Their cheesecakes are simply the best and there is simply no replacement. Even their simple Strawberry Cheesecake is delicious using real strawberries and a delicious jam and whipped cream.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Mount AirY, MD

I typically order the red velvet cheesecake every time I go. I have tried the s'mores, original, 50th birthday, and strawberry cheesecakes as well. All are fantastic and do not disappoint!
NICOLE S.
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY

The BEST cheesecake aside from my mom's. Adam's Peanut Butter, the key lime, White Chocolate Raspberry, & the red velvet are all favorites. I wait all year for the peppermint one, too.
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA

These are SO good! I love going to this restaurant! The variety of cheesecakes is awesome. Every one I have ever had have been so rich and creamy. My favorite is carrot cake cheesecake.
Kanisha S.
Kanisha S.
Memphis, TN

This place have amazing cheesecake I wish I could go to it every other day or they put one in my city because cheesecake is my favorite dessert to have especially when carmel is on it.
Kaylee D.
Kaylee D.
Oceanside, CA

I've never been a big fan of cheesecake, however the Cheesecake factory is my all time favorite! It's a tad expensive to me, but so worth it! Any chocolate cheesecake is my favorite!
Gabriel C.
Gabriel C.

When I go out with my cam, I often-times, if not always, go to Cheesecake Factory. I loooooooooooove the cheesecakes here. I mean COME ON! IT'S CALLED CHEESECAKE FACTORY FOR A REASON!
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
rosa v.
rosa v.

I have never tried cheesecake factory. Are they good? Is it worth the price?
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Oklahoma City, OK

What's the best flavor cheesecake from cheesecake factory?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?

Join Now