BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Jamie L.
Pearland, TX
I love their cheesecakes, but they are really expensive, for one slice, it's usually around seven or so dollars. They're also extremely fattening, I've read the one slice of the red velvet cheesecake has close to a thousand calories.
Danielle H.
Bethlehem, PA
Nothing compares to the cheesecake at this place. The meal is ok, but the variety of cheesecakes if what everyone really goes for, of course. You never run out of options and they all taste wonderful!
Kathleen W.
Cheesecakes factory cheesecakes are a little pricey, but once you eat one it is worth it. The s'mores cake is by far my favorite, and whenever I go it keeps getting better.
Dorothymarie B.
Long Beach, CA
I love this place I could eat this everyday all day. the Shepherd's pie is delicious so very delicious and the cheese cakes are little slices of heaven <3
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
These are the best cheesecakes ever! They are prepared fresh and delicious. They carry a wide variety of tastes, including red velvet cake and carrot cake.
Hayley M.
In love with The Cheesecake Factory! Their entrees as well as cheesecakes are second to none! Their portions are huge so I always have food to bring home :)
Alyssa C.
Medfield, MA
Expensive but amazing! I don't eat out too often but this is definitely one of my go-to restaurants when I do go out. Their Hershey chocolate cheesecake is to die for!!
Brittney B.
Columbus, GA
I have not had the chance to dine here just yet but after reading all these reviews?! Boiiii i shall be paying a visit soon😍😍😍✌🏼️😊 i love me some good ol cheesecake !
Lebny P.
Cheesecake is my favorite dessert of all time!! I can go days eating there. They have so many flavors to pick from! its a little on the pricey side but well worth it.
Vivian P.
Their cheesecakes are simply the best and there is simply no replacement. Even their simple Strawberry Cheesecake is delicious using real strawberries and a delicious jam and whipped cream.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?