BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
The BEST cheesecake aside from my mom's. Adam's Peanut Butter, the key lime, White Chocolate Raspberry, & the red velvet are all favorites. I wait all year for the peppermint one, too.
Lauren J.
The food is not the best, but you don't go to a place called "The Cheesecake Factory" for its food. My favorite cheesecakes is the 30th anniversary flavor. LOVE IT
Heather Y.
Tobyhanna, PA
I used to live down the road from a cheesecake factory, and i loved them!111111 They're perfect for many occasions, and delicious! The best cheesecake there is!
Jenna H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These cheesecakes are great and keep their amazing taste really well. They are also made well so they don't easily melt or get nasty in residue. Delicious flavor and ingredients.
Marisa P.
Brooklyn, NY
The cheesecake from the cheesecake factory is amazing. There are so many different, unique kinds to choose from. I always get the Adams Peanut Butter Fudge Ripple and it's delicious.
Lina A.
Elizabeth, NJ
They are so decadent and delicious, very creamy and smooth. My favorite is definitely the classic cheesecake with strawberries but I also love to try the specials or seasonal ones.
Krystina S.
Every time I have the opportunity to go out to eat, Cheesecake Factory is always my first choice. Their cheesecakes are the most delicious ones I've ever tasted.
Alexcia J.
Birmingham, AL
Not a huge cheesecake person but these are amazing.! My favorites and the ones I would recommend are: 1.) White chocolate raspberry 2.) strawberry 3.) Tiramisu
heather m.
Their cheesecake is absolutely delicious and the portions are huge! Cheesecake is my all-time favorite dessert. I could truly eat it daily.
Jamie L.
Pearland, TX
I love their cheesecakes, but they are really expensive, for one slice, it's usually around seven or so dollars. They're also extremely fattening, I've read the one slice of the red velvet cheesecake has close to a thousand calories.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?