BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Sara S.
Cadiz, KY
This place is one of my favorite places to eat the food is great,. he cheesecake is to die for. I want one of every flavor to try but that would cost you a pretty penny.
Katrina V.
Winter park, Fl
Every time I go to The Cheesecake Factory I'm more excited to try the cheesecake than to actually eat. They're all so delicious it doesn't even matter which one you get!
Tracee M.
Nashville, TN
I love this place. I love the setting and the food. The cheesecake is the best I have ever tasted. The only con is having to wait to get a table this place stays packed!
Sierra P.
Rockaway Bch, NY
This is one of my favorite restaurants to go to. They're food is great, but nothing beats their wonderful dessert menu full of cheesecakes. You will not be disappointed when you go there.
Alejandra c.
The first time I took a bite of their cheesecakes I was amazed of the flavor a it had! It's worth buy cheesecakes there because they always give you that amazing taste.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
They have the best cheesecake.. ever (hints the name). You'll want to come back for more. I love all the different varieties they have and how soft each bite is. Yum! Definitely recommend to every foodie ;)
Kristen R.
Bay Shore, NY
They're probably the best store bough cheesecake. If you are an Oreo person, they make an Oreo cheesecake and it is to dieee for! Take, presentation of the desert, it's all sooo yummy! The only probably is it is super pricy
Alyssa C.
Mount AirY, MD
I typically order the red velvet cheesecake every time I go. I have tried the s'mores, original, 50th birthday, and strawberry cheesecakes as well. All are fantastic and do not disappoint!
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
Cheesecake Factory's Turtle cheesecake and White Chocolate Raspberry cheesecakes are the best! They are creamy and decadent and TOTALLY fattening but totally worth it!
Rose C.
houston, TX
Omg! Who doesn't like the Cheesecake Factory! Smores cheesecake, turtle cheese cake, there pumpkin with pecan pie, red velvet, Hershey's chocolate lol all so good!!
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?