BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• Is it worth trying?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always lookin...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Jenna E.
Jenna E.
Parkersburg, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert
Cheesecake is my absolute favorite dessert; I could honestly live on it. When it comes to cheesecake, you cannot bat the Cheesecake Factory in taste or quality. It's certainly pricy, but worth every penny.
yaretzy O.
yaretzy O.
umm the best cheesecakes ever!!! Love me some cheese cake. That's their speciality
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Somerset, KY
Special occasions since its pricey but well worth it. The cheesecake is amazing but so so rich. My favorite is lemon meringue. Also, the lemon drop martini is the best drink Ive ever ordered anywhere. My favorite dish is the shrimp scampi pasta with extra sauce on the side. Its amazing if your a seafood lover. We usually get eggrolls or the thai lettuce wraps as an appetizer. You cant go wrong, there is too much to love!
Carolyn M.
Carolyn M.
Caldwell , ID
I'm no cheese cake fan,, the texture usually grosses me out and I never can even finish a piece. But the Cheesecake Factory is a different story way different story! I really enjoyed it there. And if you're going to eat there try their lettuce wraps.. OMW best food I've ever had hands down.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
These are to die for! Original, caramel, oreo, cookie dough. You cannot go wrong! The cheesecake factory location is so close to me, makes it totally tempting for a great dessert to go!
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
I love how they give you such a big piece of cake. I got a chocolate cake with chocolate icing and it was absolutely amazing. It's a little pricy, but it's well worth it....especially the food portions.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Richmond, KY
I LOVE Cheesecake Factory. They have the best cheesecakes EVER!! My favorite is their lemon meringue cheesecake. I also love their 7 layer chocolate cake. It's incredibly delicious.
Alexcia J.
Alexcia J.
Birmingham, AL
Not a huge cheesecake person but these are amazing.! My favorites and the ones I would recommend are: 1.) White chocolate raspberry 2.) strawberry 3.) Tiramisu
Loren M.
Loren M.
I only eat a few different kinds of these when I'm there but they are very good. The chocolate ones are a little too chocolatey for me. At the taste can be overwhelming. But the red velvet is delicious and classic.
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Bartlett, IL
I love cheesecake! Im not a big fan of the restaurant food however i love their cheesecakes. Its affordable and good quality. The cheesecake is very smooth and rich in flavor
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?