Add a Photo

By CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES
Photos (9)
Isabela M.
Isabela M.

I love the cheesecake factory! And these cheesecakes are amazing they are so so good!
Lexy L.
Lexy L.
Bloomington, IL

I've only been here a few times but I have enjoyed going every time. Always a good surprise!
Lily T.
Lily T.

The Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes are just to die for! My mother and I absolutely cannot leave that restaurant without a slice !
Beverly N.
Beverly N.

The menu is HUGE, and it all looks delicious! I have a few favorites and usually get them, but I'm sure the rest of the menu is tasty. My favorites: fried macaroni and cheese, pastas, and the salads. I usually get the Chocolate Tuxedo Creme cheesecake but love the Pumpkin cheesecake when it's in season. I wish the portions were a little less huge, as I have to plan my timing of eating so I can run right home with the extras after we're done.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Puyallup, WA

I have yet to sample a slice of cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory that doesn't please the palate. From Toasted Marshmallow S'mores Galore to Reeses Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake to Chocolate Tuxedo Cream Cheesecake, be ready for a culinary delight!
Marilyn T.
Marilyn T.

The cheesecake is good and rich. However, it is really pricey and some flavors are too sweet
Miranda V.
Miranda V.

The cheesecake factory is my favorite! Not only do they have a million amazing cheesecake flavors but their food in general is awesome!
Jenobia S.
Jenobia S.
Goldsboro, NC

Every time I visit the Cheesecake Factory, there are certain knowns about my visit, 1.) I will get cheesecake to go (despite how much I've eaten), 2.) I will order fried macaroni and cheese, 3.) I always try a new dish! The negative about the Cheesecake Factory is the wait, but it is always worth it for my delicious slice of the latest cheesecake promotion or just a classic!
Jenny Z.
Jenny Z.

The Cheesecake Factory had amazing food and lots of choices on their menu. There's something for everyone! And the cheesecake is delicious! I think I've tried almost every flavor and have never been disappointed!
Aja S.
Aja S.
Nashville, TN

These cheesecakes are absolutely delicious. lol My favorite ones are regular cheesecake and the strawberry cheesecake, that is only the ones that I get from this place. Lovely
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?