Add a Photo

Ivette P.
San Diego, CA
Jan. 23, 2017, 7:20 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
Mi postre favorito. Me encanta, la verdad lo recomiendo, es un producto muy eficaz y económico.
Kelli Z.
Kelli Z.
Oct. 10, 2016, 7:12 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
Cheesecake Factory cheesecake is the best cheesecake I've ever had. I've had Snickers, Vanilla Bean, and Pumpkin, but I always go back to the Original with Strawberry. Their cheesecakes have the right amount of sugar so it doesn't hurt your teeth or leave you feeling sick, and they're always high quality. I've never noticed any flaws in their consistency.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Oct. 11, 2016, 1:08 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
These cheesecakes are so yummy! I'm not a huge fan of Cheesecake Factory, i honestly would only go for their cakes! They have a great selection and something that everyone will like. They are pricy, but worth it.
Jen H.
Jen H.
Jan. 24, 2017, 3:50 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
I don't know how they make their cheesecakes so yummy but every time I go to eat at the restaurant, the quality is always top-notch. The original cheesecake is a good option if you want something not too sweet.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Prospect, OH
The pieces they give you are huge! Any of the cheesecakes are good. My personal favorite is peanut butter!
Julishaa F.
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Oct. 11, 2016, 1:51 a.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
definitely overpriced but sometimes worth it. I love the Oreo cheesecake in the original strawberry cheesecake. It's good to treat yourself once in a while.
nikkie r.
nikkie r.
Ontario
Oct. 12, 2016, 7:36 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
Cheesecake factory cheesecakes are heaven !! Soooo good I can explain how good they are !
Sarita S.
Sarita S.
RESEDA, CA
Jan. 24, 2017, 11:22 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
I love the cheesecakes here, they have some really good ones. I like blueberry strawberry dulce de leche. All of them.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Oct. 14, 2016, 6:36 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
I have only had one flavor of their cheesecake and don't know if I will ever try more because it is SO good! Red velvet cheesecake. I can't eat any other red velvet product because nothing compares! The perfect mixture of red velvet and cheesecake and the slices are so big you always have leftovers. Must try!
Reshanett M.
Reshanett M.
Oct. 14, 2016, 1:22 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
OMG I am love in love with their white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake everytime I go I at least have to have one and take one home so good😍😍😍
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?