BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• Is it worth trying?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always lookin...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Shaelynn N.
Shaelynn N.
Brunswick , OH
They have by far the best cheesecake and there are so many varieties to choose from. It's kinda on the expensive side but I think it's worth it. I buy their cheesecake whenever I see it, I highly recommend it.
Maddi H.
Maddi H.
Rogersville , MO
I love this place mainly for the cheesecake. It's the best I've had. The food is good but pricey so I don't go often, usually just for special occasions. My go to cheesecake is the Ghirardelli chocolate cheesecake, it is super rich though so I never finish a whole slice in one sitting.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
My dad took us here for our birthday. My favorite is the khaluah cheesecake! Its to die for! The pricing is perfect considering how big the plates are! My boyfriend took me here aswell it was his sisters and his own first time trying the cheesecakes and they loved them aswell!
Ivette P.
Ivette P.
San Diego, CA
Mi postre favorito. Me encanta, la verdad lo recomiendo, es un producto muy eficaz y económico.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
One and only kind of cheesecake I'll eat is from here. Absolute heaven in your mouth it is SO AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS.
Valentina D.
Valentina D.
Omg estas cheesecakes son como el paraíso en un plato, vale la pena totalmente comprarlas porque realmente son demasiado buenas
Isabela M.
Isabela M.
I love the cheesecake factory! And these cheesecakes are amazing they are so so good!
RosaMaria P.
RosaMaria P.
Portland, OR
These are my favorite cheese cakes and I'm not a cheese cake eater. I hated the taste of cheese cake. They are pricey. I would still go to the restaurant though. I would buy these again even though they are pricey.
They changed and challenged my taste buds.
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
San Antonio, TX
Some of the best cheesecakes. So rich and delicious. Need some of each flavor, lol. Try them!
Jenna E.
Jenna E.
Parkersburg, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert
Cheesecake is my absolute favorite dessert; I could honestly live on it. When it comes to cheesecake, you cannot bat the Cheesecake Factory in taste or quality. It's certainly pricy, but worth every penny.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?