Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes  uploaded by Genedra T.Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes  uploaded by Melissa C.Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes  uploaded by Rejane D.See all 10 photos

BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a chees...Red velvet 5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going f...Macaroni and cheese balls 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currentl...I say go but wait until it's n... 5 Answers
Photos (10)
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Dixmoor, IL
I am a fan of CF even thought I order almost the same thing every time it taste great they are know for their great tasting cheese cake I eat here at least twice a month great for family and date night.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
These cheesecakes are so yummy! I'm not a huge fan of Cheesecake Factory, i honestly would only go for their cakes! They have a great selection and something that everyone will like. They are pricy, but worth it.
Kelli Z.
Kelli Z.
Cheesecake Factory cheesecake is the best cheesecake I've ever had. I've had Snickers, Vanilla Bean, and Pumpkin, but I always go back to the Original with Strawberry. Their cheesecakes have the right amount of sugar so it doesn't hurt your teeth or leave you feeling sick, and they're always high quality. I've never noticed any flaws in their consistency.
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Paducah, KY
I don't think there is a cheesecake that compares to cheesecake factory cheesecake. They're amazing!!
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Bethlehem, PA
Nothing compares to the cheesecake at this place. The meal is ok, but the variety of cheesecakes if what everyone really goes for, of course. You never run out of options and they all taste wonderful!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Monterey, TN
I love the Cheesecake Factory and I am beyond excited to see what kind that Sams Club will have every year around the holidays!
Julishaa F.
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
definitely overpriced but sometimes worth it. I love the Oreo cheesecake in the original strawberry cheesecake. It's good to treat yourself once in a while.
nikkie r.
nikkie r.
Ontario
Cheesecake factory cheesecakes are heaven !! Soooo good I can explain how good they are !
Katie H.
Katie H.
Painesville, OH
The cheesecakes at the cheesecake factory are OK but for the restaurant being directly the name of cheesecake, the desserts just really don't do it. They are very overpriced and they're not as creamy as cheesecakes from other restaurants. I would probably buy again only because I love sweet things but don't personally think these are worth the money.
Megan L.
Megan L.
I have only had one flavor of their cheesecake and don't know if I will ever try more because it is SO good! Red velvet cheesecake. I can't eat any other red velvet product because nothing compares! The perfect mixture of red velvet and cheesecake and the slices are so big you always have leftovers. Must try!
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?