Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC

The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet.
Anita C.
Anita C.
Hoboken, NJ

I've never been a huge cheesecake fan, but the amount of options and flavor profiles that the cheesecake factory offers means that even I can find something I love. They have ones with fruit, with nuts, with chocolate, with caramel and ones that mirror your favorite normal cake! Between carrot cake cheesecake and red velvet, you have to try one! And you can usually split them between two people or take half home!
Ashley R.

The Cheese Cake factory has deicious food and desserts. I like the turtle case or tuxedo cake but no matter what you get you are sure to be satisfied. So sweet, creamy and delicious!
Elyria, OH

They are delicious. I've never been to te factory but I buy them already packaged at Walmart and they are great
Angela S.
Angela S.
Salt Lake City, UT

The cheesecake at this establishment is phenomenal my all time favorite is the pumpkin cheesecake unfortunately it is only a seasonal selection. As far as food goes it is good but far too pricey.
Briauna S.
Briauna S.
Springfield, MO

I love this cheesecake! It is so decadent and rich! I can basically eat a whole one by myself! The price isn't too bad for such high quality either. I usually buy them only on special occasions since they're delicious but not so healthy.
Diana L.
Diana L.
Hialeah, FL

If you like cream cheese based dessert these should be on your hit list but i don't so it was kinda gross i hate it
Thea R.
Thea R.
Boise, ID

My all time favorite place to go just because of the dessert. There are so many options and all the flavors are amazing. I have never tried a flavor I don't like. The pieces are so big and rich tho that I can only finish half of it before I start to get full and sugar overloaded but that's ok cause I just take it home and eat it the next day.
Ophelia S.
Ophelia S.

BEST CHEESECAKES EVER! They are kinda pricey for cake, but its well worth it if you don't mind like splurging on food. They have tons of different cheesecakes but still have the most classic taste to them. It's amazing quality for what your paying for!
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Fort Worth, TX

I have never been disappointed. The Cheesecake Factory is wonderful, and their cheesecakes? EVEN BETTER. I like Key Lime, White Chocolate Raspberry, Caramel Turtle, Original, and more. I have never been disappointed.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?