Add a Photo

Anusha S.
Anusha S.
Bellevue, WA
Its a good restaurant.
But I never miss the once in a year half price slice that makes me come back here again & again.
My fav cheesecakes are tuxedo, tiramisu & Reese's peanut butter, but have tried other flavors but prefer the above.
The chipotle chicken & Evelyn's pasta are a must try.
During dinner times the wait here in Bellevue is 30-40 minutes but by that time you get so hungry that the food tastes better.
Its pricey place but we go there on occasions.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Pflugerville, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Jan. 22, 2017, 11:17 a.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
This place is divine! My husband says he's has the best steak of his life at our location. It is very pricey, so it's usually only for our anniversary that we treat ourselves. We are so stuffed from the complimentary bread and our meal we don't have any room for dessert! But we always take desert to go for later with a nice bottle of wine. I follow them on IG and they do have cheesecake specials (buy one slice get one free or half off) once in a while. They make hands down the best cheesecakes I've ever tasted.
Shakira C.
Shakira C.
Jan. 22, 2017, 3 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
I absolutely adore going to the Cheesecake Factory for my birthday or any special occasion they have the most amazing cheesecakes ever at a pretty affordable price good quality that's not expensive you've got a keeper I totally recommend this for any last minute birthday celebrations
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
The Cheesecake Factory has THE best cheesecake that I have ever had! I go every single year for my birthday!
Alexa H.
Alexa H.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I LOVE the Cheesecake Factory, & I know that these are frozen & not fresh like in the restaurant, but I feel that these don't taste anything like the cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory. It was a huge let down.
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Bartlett, IL
Jan. 23, 2017, 12:16 a.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
I love cheesecake! Im not a big fan of the restaurant food however i love their cheesecakes. Its affordable and good quality. The cheesecake is very smooth and rich in flavor
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Oct. 10, 2016, 2:01 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
I really dislike the cheesecake factory's food, but their cheesecake is DELICIOUS. Always very fresh and soft.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Jan. 23, 2017, 6:12 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
These are to die for! Original, caramel, oreo, cookie dough. You cannot go wrong! The cheesecake factory location is so close to me, makes it totally tempting for a great dessert to go!
Julie P.
Julie P.
Jan. 30, 2017, 12:39 a.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
Mouth is watering just thinking of these! My favorite place to get a good slice of cheesecake. There is so many options to choose from. I have tried quite a few different flavors but I think I always fall back on the Hershey chocolate one or the Godiva one. My two favorites!
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Dixmoor, IL
Oct. 10, 2016, 12:23 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
I am a fan of CF even thought I order almost the same thing every time it taste great they are know for their great tasting cheese cake I eat here at least twice a month great for family and date night.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?