Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Marisa B.
Marisa B.
Burley, ID

I LOVE The Cheesecake Factory! The food is delicious, the cheesecake is delicious. It is a good thing there is not one very close to me, I would want to eat there all the time. I love the pasta. And all the fun cheesecakes to choose from is amazing.
danielle b.
danielle b.
Buffalo, NY

The cheesecakes are phenomenal (especially the chocolate coconut), but the calories and fat are just too high! Store bought cheesecakes at the grocery store or bakery are lower in calories, so I try avoid the desserts at the Cheesecake Factory.
sally r.
sally r.

Food is great and there are so many options. I went there for my graduation and its a great place to celebrate occasions for the price tag. Haven't met anyone who doesn't like this place. I don't even like cheesecake but still love this place.
Amy F.
Amy F.
Chicopee, MA

I love the restaurant. The food portions are big, so make sure you save room for the cheesecake. The cheesecake is very rich but so good. I don't think I could eat a whole piece by myself in one sitting so I often share it when I order it.
katy m.
katy m.

I cannot say enough good things about cheesecake factory cheesecake. Ive tried at least 10 different flavors and Ive loved them all. i even had them as the dessert at my wedding! red velvet and chocolate coconut are my two favorites. yum!!
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Raleigh , Nc

The best dessert places ever. My two favorite kind of cheesecakes are White chocolate macadamia it taste like a big cookie. And oreo is the also so yummy and delicious they need to combine the two and I'll be in heaven for a little while.
Taryn  R.
Taryn R.
Gardner, KS

There is so many selections it's hard to choose just one here! I think every time I've gone I have gotten something different. My favorite one though is Oreo. Although I have been here many times I had never actually eaten a meal there.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell , Al

Cheesecake Factory is my favorite restaurant. Their longer than life me u gives me so many options for apps, meal and dessert! I love how they change the desserts up every season but keep some of the favs such as mine being Oreo! Yum!
Mandy W.
Mandy W.

I went to the Cheesecake Factory once, and I wasn't too impressed. The place was very elegant looking and high class, but the food wasn't up to par and too overpriced. It's a nice place for a special occasion, but I wouldn't go here.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Pearland, TX

I love their cheesecakes, but they are really expensive, for one slice, it's usually around seven or so dollars. They're also extremely fattening, I've read the one slice of the red velvet cheesecake has close to a thousand calories.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
rosa v.
rosa v.

I have never tried cheesecake factory. Are they good? Is it worth the price?
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Oklahoma City, OK

What's the best flavor cheesecake from cheesecake factory?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?

Join Now