Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Ceres, CA

Can you beat Cheesecake Factory? I'm not sure! The variety of flavors is crazy! Either get a slice or the whole cake! You won't be sorry! Such a yummy and rich cake! Well worth your money! You will be hooked!
Meg C.
Meg C.
Syracuse, NY

So good but so many calories. This is one of my favorite once a year treats.
Asja G.
Asja G.
Boynton Beach, FL

The Cheesecake Factory is amazing I love all the food there. The environment is so nice there and the workers are all great. They have the best cheesecake in town I suggest that everyone give it a try.
Rebekah E.
Rebekah E.
Harrisburg, PA

I've bought a few of the original frozen cheesecakes. I love how I can just take a piece out of the freezer, let it sit for a while and have delicious cheesecake. It's not too sweet and is so much easier than making your own.
Syrille M.
Syrille M.

I love the cheesecakes at this place. My favorite one is the Godiva chocolate flavored one. Although the cheesecakes are a bit pricey, it's definitely worth it to try at least once. It's also better to buy an entire cake versus buying just one slice.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.

Cheesecakes are what they're famous for but everything there is soo good!! SO many varieties I can't pick a favorite.
Lyss Z.
Lyss Z.
Drexel Hill, PA

Everything here is seriously so yummy. I've never had one bad meal. Their buffalo chicken wontons are pretty much the best thing to ever happen in life... Ever! I actually never end up eating dessert because their food is so good, but I have had their cheesecake and it is delicious. They are on the pricier side so it's not someone my boyfriend and I go too often, but it is definitely so worth it!!
Linsey M.
Linsey M.

It's a bit pricey but omg... it's the best ever. Cheesecake is bae and this Cheesecake is to die for!!!
Ana R.
Ana R.

Holy servings, Batman! The food quality is decently good and the servers are nice, but the menu is way too big and the prices are super high! Wasn't particularly impressed at all. Everything seems super caloric.
But really, all we came for was the cheesecake. And that was very much worth it. The selection was huge, once again, but we managed to shorten it to two (huge) slices, of chocolate hazelnut and original. The original was okay, didn't taste like anything, really, but it was creamy. The chocolate hazelnut was HEAVEN, though!

Definitely would go back, but only for the cheesecake. The food was not worth the price, or the extra hours at the gym I'll be spending ;)
Alejandra c.
Alejandra c.

The first time I took a bite of their cheesecakes I was amazed of the flavor a it had! It's worth buy cheesecakes there because they always give you that amazing taste.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?

Join Now