• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
Marisa P.
Brooklyn, NY
The cheesecake from the cheesecake factory is amazing. There are so many different, unique kinds to choose from. I always get the Adams Peanut Butter Fudge Ripple and it's delicious.
Jia H.
Deerfield Bch, FL
The cheesecake factory is a great restaurant. Of course they are famous for the cheesecake but they also have great burgers and sandwiches as well. My favorite… The strawberry cheesecake!!
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
One of my favorite desserts is Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes! I love trying a new one every time I go and I highly recommend trying the raspberry! It's not too pricey and tastes delicious! Repurchase worthy
Jannat F.
Brooklyn , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I rate it a 4 star because every time I go to this place the service is a Bit slow even when it is not busy. How can you be slow? Yes they do make your day when your belly is full! Amazing food and desserts
Ashley R.
The Cheese Cake factory has deicious food and desserts. I like the turtle case or tuxedo cake but no matter what you get you are sure to be satisfied. So sweet, creamy and delicious!
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
The cheesecakes at the Cheesecake Factory are amazing. They are creamy, rich, and unique. They are a little pricey but worth it every now and then. My favorite is the Snickers one.
Stephanie F.
We bought the red velvet cheesecake at Walmart. It was really good. It tasted just as good as the resturaunts. I would repurchase again and again. I paid $20 for eight slices. My hubby was happy with it.
Nina M.
Issaquah, WA
Cheesecake factory cheesecakes are the best! The restaurants have so many different options that it is hard to choose. My personal favorite is either the Godiva chocolate, or the banana cream pie. Yum!
Heather B.
Estero , FL
Cheesecake factory is such a treat. My husband takes me there for special occasions . The food is always good and the cheesecake is amazing and they have so much to chose from.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Isabella M.
Haven't tried these yet. How does it taste?