Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Lexy L.
Lexy L.
Bloomington , IL
I've only been here a few times but I have enjoyed going every time. Always a good surprise!
Lily T.
Lily T.
The Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes are just to die for! My mother and I absolutely cannot leave that restaurant without a slice !
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Kansas City, MO
Jan. 21, 2017, 5:14 a.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
my Lil brother his 17 and he takes me here whenever I am craving cheesecake and I don't want to bake
Beverly N.
Beverly N.
The menu is HUGE, and it all looks delicious! I have a few favorites and usually get them, but I'm sure the rest of the menu is tasty. My favorites: fried macaroni and cheese, pastas, and the salads. I usually get the Chocolate Tuxedo Creme cheesecake but love the Pumpkin cheesecake when it's in season. I wish the portions were a little less huge, as I have to plan my timing of eating so I can run right home with the extras after we're done.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Puyallup, WA
I have yet to sample a slice of cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory that doesn't please the palate. From Toasted Marshmallow S'mores Galore to Reeses Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake to Chocolate Tuxedo Cream Cheesecake, be ready for a culinary delight!
Ramatu T.
Ramatu T.
Jan. 21, 2017, 10:03 a.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
Cheese cake factory its like a religion for me. I prepare myself when go there cause I know its my special place. And the cakes wow its just so good. Cheese cake factory I love you.
Jenny Z.
Jenny Z.
The Cheesecake Factory had amazing food and lots of choices on their menu. There's something for everyone! And the cheesecake is delicious! I think I've tried almost every flavor and have never been disappointed!
Aja S.
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
These cheesecakes are absolutely delicious. lol My favorite ones are regular cheesecake and the strawberry cheesecake, that is only the ones that I get from this place. Lovely
Laura T.
Laura T.
Miami lakes, Fl
The s'mores and godiva cheesecakes are my favorite, but like all of their flavors, they are super sweet and you really need to share (not just for the calories but the sugar will make you sick). They're a nice treat but not something I get regularly.
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
The Cheesecake Factory has an excellent drink menu, dessert menu, and entrée menu. What a wonderful restaurant. I love coming here, and I get excited when anyone mentions it. Other than the 45 minute wait, I can wait for a seat at this restaurant any time.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?