BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Stephanie S.
Wesley Chapel, FL
The menu is huge, and everything is so good. Chicken Madeira is amazing. The cheesecake menu leaves your mouth watering. It's actually hard to choose just one. The wait for a table is outrageous most of the time.
Ashley H.
Sylacauga, AL
Best food around! I love eating here. Its a really good atmosphere and the servers are always nice (in my area). They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home.
Simone B.
Columbus, OH
Cheesecake Factory food is kind of expensive but they give you real big portions so it's worth it. There food and cheesecakes are very delicious. It is one of my favorite restaurants!
Kanisha G.
This place have amazing cheesecake I wish I could go to it every other day or they put one in my city because cheesecake is my favorite dessert to have especially when carmel is on it.
Alexa H.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I LOVE the Cheesecake Factory, & I know that these are frozen & not fresh like in the restaurant, but I feel that these don't taste anything like the cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory. It was a huge let down.
Marisa P.
Brooklyn, NY
The cheesecake from the cheesecake factory is amazing. There are so many different, unique kinds to choose from. I always get the Adams Peanut Butter Fudge Ripple and it's delicious.
Ashley R.
The Cheese Cake factory has deicious food and desserts. I like the turtle case or tuxedo cake but no matter what you get you are sure to be satisfied. So sweet, creamy and delicious!
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Bridget  M.
Hands down the best cheesecake I've ever eaten in my entire life. If it wasn't so far from where I lived and wasn't too expensive, I would go there for dinner everynight. But let's be honest. I really only go there for the cheesecake. My top favorite is the chocolate mousse cheesecake:)
Jia H.
Deerfield Bch, FL
The cheesecake factory is a great restaurant. Of course they are famous for the cheesecake but they also have great burgers and sandwiches as well. My favorite… The strawberry cheesecake!!
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?