Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Erie, PA

The best part about the whole restaurant of course! Their cheesecake flavor options are amazing. I don't have one nearby where I live so I was excited when I saw that Walmart sells them. I buy only for special occasions though 🙂
Isabela M.
Isabela M.

I love the cheesecake factory! And these cheesecakes are amazing they are so so good!
Donna C.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO

These are the best cheesecakes ever! They are prepared fresh and delicious. They carry a wide variety of tastes, including red velvet cake and carrot cake.
Heather M.
Heather M.

If you like chocolate I totally recommend the Godiva Chocolate cheesecake. So good!!
Valentina D.
Valentina D.

Omg estas cheesecakes son como el paraíso en un plato, vale la pena totalmente comprarlas porque realmente son demasiado buenas
Breanne Z.
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI

The cheesecakes at the Cheesecake Factory are amazing. They are creamy, rich, and unique. They are a little pricey but worth it every now and then. My favorite is the Snickers one.
Erin L.
Erin L.

I have just started liking cheesecake in the past year, and in that time a Cheesecake Factory opened near my home. needless to say, I ate the whole giant slab of cheesecake, and was not disappointed at all. The cake is thick, and fluffy yet wholesome. The crust is on the thin side but still compliments the flavor of the cheesecake and toppings perfectly.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA

My dad took us here for our birthday. My favorite is the khaluah cheesecake! Its to die for! The pricing is perfect considering how big the plates are! My boyfriend took me here aswell it was his sisters and his own first time trying the cheesecakes and they loved them aswell!
Marilyn T.
Marilyn T.

The cheesecake is good and rich. However, it is really pricey and some flavors are too sweet
Marie A.
Marie A.
Dripping Spgs, TX

This is a great restaurant! The appetizers are divine and the food and chessecakes re to die for. My favorite cheesecake is the red velvet and also the cookiedough. The pastas are amazing and the avocado rolls will melt in your mouth.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?

Join Now