BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Rose S.
It is a bit pricey. But for a great occasion, birthday, etc. The whole cheesecake start at $44.95 up to $79.95. I think. I would only pay that price for a cheesecake only on special occasions.
Keesha P.
I wasn't blown away buy the actual food here that I've tried from Cheesecake Factory and everything is pretty pricey but it has the best cheesecake I've ever had.
Simone B.
Columbus, OH
Cheesecake Factory food is kind of expensive but they give you real big portions so it's worth it. There food and cheesecakes are very delicious. It is one of my favorite restaurants!
Stephanie S.
Wesley Chapel, FL
The menu is huge, and everything is so good. Chicken Madeira is amazing. The cheesecake menu leaves your mouth watering. It's actually hard to choose just one. The wait for a table is outrageous most of the time.
Kanisha G.
This place have amazing cheesecake I wish I could go to it every other day or they put one in my city because cheesecake is my favorite dessert to have especially when carmel is on it.
Ashley H.
Sylacauga, AL
Best food around! I love eating here. Its a really good atmosphere and the servers are always nice (in my area). They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home.
Bridget  M.
Hands down the best cheesecake I've ever eaten in my entire life. If it wasn't so far from where I lived and wasn't too expensive, I would go there for dinner everynight. But let's be honest. I really only go there for the cheesecake. My top favorite is the chocolate mousse cheesecake:)
One of my favorite desserts is Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes! I love trying a new one every time I go and I highly recommend trying the raspberry! It's not too pricey and tastes delicious! Repurchase worthy
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
The cheesecakes at the Cheesecake Factory are amazing. They are creamy, rich, and unique. They are a little pricey but worth it every now and then. My favorite is the Snickers one.
Katelyn S.
Omg. I love the food and the cheesecakes! If I could, I would order one of each to take home and just eat myself into a sugar induced coma. Sooo delicious!
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?