Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
O Fallon, IL

This restaurant has some fantastic dishes and their cheesecake is to die for! I love how many different cheesecakes they have on their menu, and their seasonal cakes are great! My only problem with it, is that the portions are huge. So, bring along a friend and share.
Erynn E.
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN

I love the cheesecake here. The meals come with portions for 4. So, if you want to order cheesecake to eat in the restaurant, you should order an appetizer or small plate. I like to go in and pick up cheesecake to go. The stuff you buy in stores is not as great.
Marisa B.
Marisa B.
Burley, ID

I LOVE The Cheesecake Factory! The food is delicious, the cheesecake is delicious. It is a good thing there is not one very close to me, I would want to eat there all the time. I love the pasta. And all the fun cheesecakes to choose from is amazing.
danielle b.
danielle b.
West Seneca, NY

The cheesecakes are phenomenal (especially the chocolate coconut), but the calories and fat are just too high! Store bought cheesecakes at the grocery store or bakery are lower in calories, so I try avoid the desserts at the Cheesecake Factory.
sally r.
sally r.

Food is great and there are so many options. I went there for my graduation and its a great place to celebrate occasions for the price tag. Haven't met anyone who doesn't like this place. I don't even like cheesecake but still love this place.
Amy F.
Amy F.
Chicopee, MA

I love the restaurant. The food portions are big, so make sure you save room for the cheesecake. The cheesecake is very rich but so good. I don't think I could eat a whole piece by myself in one sitting so I often share it when I order it.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Raleigh, NC

The best dessert places ever. My two favorite kind of cheesecakes are White chocolate macadamia it taste like a big cookie. And oreo is the also so yummy and delicious they need to combine the two and I'll be in heaven for a little while.
katy m.
katy m.

I cannot say enough good things about cheesecake factory cheesecake. Ive tried at least 10 different flavors and Ive loved them all. i even had them as the dessert at my wedding! red velvet and chocolate coconut are my two favorites. yum!!
Taryn  R.
Taryn R.
Gardner, KS

There is so many selections it's hard to choose just one here! I think every time I've gone I have gotten something different. My favorite one though is Oreo. Although I have been here many times I had never actually eaten a meal there.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell , Al

Cheesecake Factory is my favorite restaurant. Their longer than life me u gives me so many options for apps, meal and dessert! I love how they change the desserts up every season but keep some of the favs such as mine being Oreo! Yum!
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
rosa v.
rosa v.

I have never tried cheesecake factory. Are they good? Is it worth the price?
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Oklahoma City, OK

What's the best flavor cheesecake from cheesecake factory?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?

Join Now