Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Jale V.
Jale V.
Camden, NJ

I love their cheesecakes they have they have a wide variety of flavors and choices, a cheesecake is the perfect dessert after a meal
Gabriel C.
Gabriel C.

When I go out with my cam, I often-times, if not always, go to Cheesecake Factory. I loooooooooooove the cheesecakes here. I mean COME ON! IT'S CALLED CHEESECAKE FACTORY FOR A REASON!
Amy F.
Amy F.
Chicopee, MA

I love the restaurant. The food portions are big, so make sure you save room for the cheesecake. The cheesecake is very rich but so good. I don't think I could eat a whole piece by myself in one sitting so I often share it when I order it.
Dana C.
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY

The portions at Cheesecake factory are insane... In a good and a bad way! It's definitely a restaurant to go to if you're not worried about counting calories. However, the cheesecake is incredible and their pumpkin cheesecake is a staple on my family's Thanksgiving table. The appetizers, small plates and snacks are amazing, too!
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA

Omg one of the best cheesecakes ever and Specially the frozen one omg god they are so delicious can't go wrong with cheesecake
Grace W.
Grace W.
Toronto, Ontario

Every time I'm at the cheesecake factory, I always make sure to order a slice! If I've had too much at my meal, I always order a slice to go. Their wide varieties of cheesecakes are super thick and not too sweet. It's perfect for sharing and goes amazingly well with a cup of hot coffee.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Durham, NC

I had never heard of this place until about a couple of years ago and i was hooked. I love their food, even though its a little expensive they give you large portion. I have never been a fan of cheesecake but when they debuted the Red Velvet Cheesecake i was hooked. It is the best cheesecake i have ever had.
Latasha P.
Latasha P.

Never been but I've heard good things about this place I guess its a must have because its looks so good
Beatrice K.
Beatrice K.

I normally go there just for here cheesecake as they are delicious! There rich and creamy!
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
Bronx, NY

I love love love getting a fresh slice of cheesecake every time I visit this place! My favorite though is the Pumpkin cheesecake. Yummy!!!
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?

Join Now