Add a Photo

By CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES
Photos (9)
Amanda D.
Amanda D.

Honestly the ONLY cheesecake I like is from the Cheesecake Factory! If you haven't tried them then I highly suggest you do!
Sara Jane B.
Sara Jane B.

Hands down favorite cheesecakes. There are so many options. Get a slice eat half and save the rest or share! I can never finish a full slice!
JESSICA P.
JESSICA P.
Miami Gardens, FL

The Cheesecake Factory never seems to disappoint me I love the atmosphere, the food, and omg the cheesecake! My favorite meal is the chicken carbonara!
Kanisha G.
Kanisha G.

This place have amazing cheesecake I wish I could go to it every other day or they put one in my city because cheesecake is my favorite dessert to have especially when carmel is on it.
Tess D.
Tess D.

These cheese cakes are rich and delicious, a little pricey but worth it.... a great treat
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Lake Orion, MI

We got a sampler from Sam's Club for Mother's Day. It was a big hit with three different kinds.
caitlyn s.
caitlyn s.
Pikesville, MD

Chocolate chip cookie dough is my favorite. $7.50 a piece at the restaurant and you cn fine vareity packs at grocer stores for around $20
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Stoughton, MA

I'm a big fan of cheesecake and Cheesecake Factory definitely has some of the best! They're so good!!!!!! Especially the Oreo chocolate one. Mouthwatering!
Silje B.
Silje B.

I remember my husband taking me to my first Cheesecake factory when I moved over here from Norway. I love cheesecakes and I couldn't believe my eyes. Now we always get a cake for Christmas. These are just superb.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Estero, Fl

Cheesecake factory is such a treat. My husband takes me there for special occasions . The food is always good and the cheesecake is amazing and they have so much to chose from.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?