BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
Amber N.
Never liked cheesecake until I ate it from here. Their flavors vary and gives you many options to choose from. A little pricey for one slice but I'd say it's well worth it!
Karen A.
Chantilly, VA
They have the best cheesecake flavors on the market. The density of the cake is unbelievable and you know you've done wrong after eating the first bite. Eat half a slice, go workout and then eat the other half. You only live once!
Sam M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Simply the best cheesecake you will ever eat. My favorite is the cookie dough or Snickers. They add HUGE globs of dough/candy so you really get what you asked for!
Alida B.
Cheesecake Factory is one of my favorite places. When we go to the city it's our go to place for lunch or dinner. Prices are great for the portions you get. So many choices on the menu that are great you can't lose picking anything.
Jamie A.
Charleston, IL
Best cheesecake that I have tasted. There is so many to choose from. The price is kind of expensive but I think that it is worth it. It lasted me like 4 days to eat it.
Heather M.
Livonia, MI
Cheesecake factories have the absolute best desserts you can imagine. Not only is their variety of cheesecakes extensive, but they also have several other phenomenal desserts. Very high quality.
Rose S.
It is a bit pricey. But for a great occasion, birthday, etc. The whole cheesecake start at $44.95 up to $79.95. I think. I would only pay that price for a cheesecake only on special occasions.
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
I love the cheesecake here. The meals come with portions for 4. So, if you want to order cheesecake to eat in the restaurant, you should order an appetizer or small plate. I like to go in and pick up cheesecake to go. The stuff you buy in stores is not as great.
Michelle G.
Hamilton, OH
I tried a lot from here it is so good I love cheese cake and this is the best I ever tried I go here a lot with me and my family this place and cheese crack is amazing
Liberty L.
Omaha, NE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my favorite restaurant ever! I love coming here on my birthday or taking someone out on there birthday. There chews cake is unbelievably good. There is nothing better.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Isabella M.
Haven't tried these yet. How does it taste?