Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Breann H.
Breann H.
Grover, NC

I am in love with their lemon cheesecake and the holiday peppermint white chocolate cheesecake. This is a great place but since there is normally always a wait, I do not go as much as I'd like. The food is wonderful and they give more then a helping so I'm always taking leftovers home.
Corrie W.
Corrie W.

This place is expensive, but the food is great and the cheesecake is amazing. It's a great place to go for a date.
Hayley S.
Hayley S.
Richmond, KY

Tiramasu was great but I feel a little overpriced. Delicious but 50+ dollars for a cheesecake is crazy
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Bellflower , Ca

Love this place. Great lunch, dinner and deserts. So yummy. Great variety of cheese cakes
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Medfield, MA

Expensive but amazing! I don't eat out too often but this is definitely one of my go-to restaurants when I do go out. Their Hershey chocolate cheesecake is to die for!!
Angelica R.
Angelica R.

Such a good place to eat. Can be a little pricey but definitely worth every dollar & there chesse cake is spectacular. Sometimes you mit wanna share with your husband because you mit not be able to finish it all , You'll probably be a little full by then . I definitely recommend!!
Janice P.
Janice P.
Cedar Springs, MI

I love the Cheesecake Factory. We don't have any near where I live but everytime we go to Chicago it's a must! Their Smore Cheesecake is amazing!!
amanda d.
amanda d.
Newport News, Va

I like the Oreo and strawberry cheesecakes they have. A bit pricey but it's worth it. Go treat yourself!
danielle b.
danielle b.
Buffalo, NY

The cheesecakes are phenomenal (especially the chocolate coconut), but the calories and fat are just too high! Store bought cheesecakes at the grocery store or bakery are lower in calories, so I try avoid the desserts at the Cheesecake Factory.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.

Yummmmm. This is a special treat! I don't even wanna know the calorie count in the delicious sweets!
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?

Join Now