Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Kendall W.
Kendall W.
Red Oak, VA
Jan. 19, 2017, 10:08 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
Amazing cheesecakes!!! Might be a little pricey but worth it considering the taste and selection
Ashley R.
The Cheese Cake factory has deicious food and desserts. I like the turtle case or tuxedo cake but no matter what you get you are sure to be satisfied. So sweet, creamy and delicious!
Elyria, OH
They are delicious. I've never been to te factory but I buy them already packaged at Walmart and they are great
Kaitlan A.
Kaitlan A.
Jan. 20, 2017, 6:19 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes are always a good idea! The Oreo has to be my favorite. Love the layer of chocolate fudge cake on the bottom with real Oreo pieces baked in😍
Diana L.
Diana L.
Hialeah, FL
If you like cream cheese based dessert these should be on your hit list but i don't so it was kinda gross i hate it
Thea R.
Thea R.
Boise , ID
My all time favorite place to go just because of the dessert. There are so many options and all the flavors are amazing. I have never tried a flavor I don't like. The pieces are so big and rich tho that I can only finish half of it before I start to get full and sugar overloaded but that's ok cause I just take it home and eat it the next day.
Ophelia S.
Ophelia S.
BEST CHEESECAKES EVER! They are kinda pricey for cake, but its well worth it if you don't mind like splurging on food. They have tons of different cheesecakes but still have the most classic taste to them. It's amazing quality for what your paying for!
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Fort Worth, TX
I have never been disappointed. The Cheesecake Factory is wonderful, and their cheesecakes? EVEN BETTER. I like Key Lime, White Chocolate Raspberry, Caramel Turtle, Original, and more. I have never been disappointed.
Mailin S.
Mailin S.
Tampa, FL
Jan. 20, 2017, 7:53 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
Los mejores cheesecakes que he probado pues es la especialidad de ellos,bien cremosos y deliciosos
Angel S.
Angel S.
Jan. 20, 2017, 4:17 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
food is overpriced for the quality/taste and service is meh. I've seen servers spill water on customers and make mistakes on my checks (and they refused to change it in store. had to call headquarters to sort it out) wouldn't recommend this place tbh their cheesecakes you can buy from Costco are really good though. I can recommend those. the ones in store are too rich, not enough cream cheese
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?