Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Emily D.
Emily D.
Allentown, PA

Love this restaurant not only the cheesecake but the food is impeccable and reasonably priced for a touch of upscale taste! My favorite cheesecake is the oreo, however other favorites include red velvet and fresh strawberry. I usually take mine to go and because they are so rich they last me about 3 days to finish a slice! :)
Lacey B.
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK

Oh. My. God. The best of the best. I recently tried their red velvet cake, though I'm not a fan of red velvet, and I was blown away. It tasted almost like chocolate!! No bitter, nasty aftertaste either. So yummy! I love the regular, turtle and carrot cheesecake also. Pricey, but you get what you pay for. So totally worth it! Indulge in the decadence of a Cheesecake Factory cheesecake, you won't be disappointed!!!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Thornville, Ohio

I love love love this place! They have delicious food and of course the cake is amazing! I wish I lived closer to one.
Jocy H.
Jocy H.

The cheesecakes here are a bit pricey ($6 for a slice in the Bay Area!), but every bite is worth it! It is quality cheesecake, and really, you get what you pay for.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville

Best cheesecake aside from authentic New York cheesecake. So many delicious flavors. Expensive but so worth it. The slices are huge and you can eat on one piece for days! I buy several everytime I go here.
Taryn  R.
Taryn R.
Gardner, KS

There is so many selections it's hard to choose just one here! I think every time I've gone I have gotten something different. My favorite one though is Oreo. Although I have been here many times I had never actually eaten a meal there.
Joelle G.
Joelle G.
West Palm Bch, FL

Love Cheesecake Factory I Love The Strawberry Cheesecake So Good and Yummy In My Tummy Amazing πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

My favorite cheesecake ever! The turtle, pumpkin pecan and tiramisu cheesecakes are my favorites!!! But really all of them are great
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Citrus Hts, CA

Ok these cheesecakes are the best. My favorite is the White Chocolate Raspberry. It is so creamy and full of flavor.
Dana R.
Dana R.
Columbus, OH

Now im not at all a cheesecake fan. I went there during a promotion for cheesecake and tried a Nutella cheesecake. I must say i was impressed. Still not a cheesecake lover but im a step closer.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?

Join Now