Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Trish C.
Trish C.
Mesa, AZ

I used to love going to Cheesecake Factory, but they took my favorite thing off their menu, so I don't go anymore. The Asian Carmel Chicken was amazing, if they brought it back I would go back to their restaurants. I like a plain cheesecake and this one isn't very good. I have another place I go if I want New York cheesecake.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Allentown, PA

Love this restaurant not only the cheesecake but the food is impeccable and reasonably priced for a touch of upscale taste! My favorite cheesecake is the oreo, however other favorites include red velvet and fresh strawberry. I usually take mine to go and because they are so rich they last me about 3 days to finish a slice! :)
monica h.
monica h.
Brooklyn, NY

Oh cheesecakes ! gosh i don't know when my obsession start !? hehe i remember when i first walked it and i buy cheesecake and then when i tried it i was like OMG the best thing on earth! plus the restaurant it self have an amazing food! their spaghetti carbonara is to die for! btw i did celebrate my 21st birthday there!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Durham, NC

I had never heard of this place until about a couple of years ago and i was hooked. I love their food, even though its a little expensive they give you large portion. I have never been a fan of cheesecake but when they debuted the Red Velvet Cheesecake i was hooked. It is the best cheesecake i have ever had.
Mary G.
Mary G.
Glendale , Ca

BEST cheesecakes ever! I always end up getting the red velvet cheesecake. I should probably try other ones. These cheesecakes are so delicious and full of flavor. They're totally unlike any other cheesecake I've ever had. Ohh and the portions are HUGE. One cheesecake can probably feed 3 or 4 people.
Kati H.
Kati H.
Stuart, FL

Hands down this is the best cheesecake ever! I love how there are so many flavors and that you can just order a whole cheesecake to go! I have purchased the plain whole cheesecake and used as a birthday cake & decorated the top with gel icing and decorative sprinkles, it was the best ever!!!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.

You cannot go wrong with the Cheescake Factory Cheescakes. We usually grab dinner there, and then grab us a few different cheesecake flavors to all share. It can get a little pricey, but the flavors are so amazing. And that is why there are always to go boxes to take your leftovers home :)
Grace W.
Grace W.
Toronto, Ontario

Every time I'm at the cheesecake factory, I always make sure to order a slice! If I've had too much at my meal, I always order a slice to go. Their wide varieties of cheesecakes are super thick and not too sweet. It's perfect for sharing and goes amazingly well with a cup of hot coffee.
Bridget  M.
Bridget M.

Hands down the best cheesecake I've ever eaten in my entire life. If it wasn't so far from where I lived and wasn't too expensive, I would go there for dinner everynight. But let's be honest. I really only go there for the cheesecake. My top favorite is the chocolate mousse cheesecake:)
Angelica A.
Angelica A.

Such a good place to eat. Can be a little pricey but definitely worth every dollar & there chesse cake is spectacular. Sometimes you mit wanna share with your husband because you mit not be able to finish it all , You'll probably be a little full by then . I definitely recommend!!
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
rosa v.
rosa v.

I have never tried cheesecake factory. Are they good? Is it worth the price?
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Oklahoma City, OK

What's the best flavor cheesecake from cheesecake factory?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?

Join Now