BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
Daniella H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are fantastic. So many varieties. Red velvet and lemon blueberry are my absolute favorite. They do have gelatin in them so they aren't completely vegetarian.
Taylor M.
Westland , MI
They are pricey but their cheesecakes are to die for. I got my mom a Cheesecake Factory gift card for Mother's Day and she couldn't wait to go. Very high quality!
Kevie M.
Raleigh, NC
Anyone who has eaten at the Cheesecake Factory knows that their desserts are amazing! They are really rich and flavorful. Definitely pricey but you can easily share a slice with someone.
Ashley D.
Do yourself a favor and go grab a cheesecake slice from the cheesecake factory if you haven't already! They have many different kinds to choose from, so it's appealing to all sorts of different taste buds.
Jennifer B.
Mmm, I love cheesecake's from The Cheesecake Factory. Whenever I visit, I make sure to get a slice after my meal. Their red velvet cheesecake is my absolute favorite. It's very filling so I usually share it.
danielle b.
West Seneca, NY
The cheesecakes are phenomenal (especially the chocolate coconut), but the calories and fat are just too high! Store bought cheesecakes at the grocery store or bakery are lower in calories, so I try avoid the desserts at the Cheesecake Factory.
Grace T.
Tonawanda , NY
My favorite cheesecake is their red velvet cheesecake, but some cheesecakes can be too sweet, such as the caramel apple cheesecake. I'm put off by the price, so I only eat these occasionally. I personally think that the quality of the cakes is unmatched by the price, as one slice costs around $8-9. On the plus side, they are not tiny slices.
Jamilia B.
Douglasville, GA
The food is good here and I love this place I only went once on my 21st bday and the cheesecake it really good and you get a big portion for what you pay for. It's a little over my budget but everyone should try it at least once!
Asja G.
Boynton Beach, FL
The Cheesecake Factory is amazing I love all the food there. The environment is so nice there and the workers are all great. They have the best cheesecake in town I suggest that everyone give it a try.
Amber N.
Never liked cheesecake until I ate it from here. Their flavors vary and gives you many options to choose from. A little pricey for one slice but I'd say it's well worth it!
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Isabella M.
Haven't tried these yet. How does it taste?