Add a Photo

By CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES
Photos (8)
Kay K.
Kay K.

I used to love Cheesecake Factory's cheesecakes but now they're just okay. Many are overly sweet but the ones that aren't are the ones I still like. I think if you can make your own cheesecake, shoot for that instead.
Brittney O.
Brittney O.
Lawrenceville, GA

Love the cheesecake! White chocolate raspberry is the best! And the godiva cheesecake is awesome!
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
San Antonio, TX

Some of the best cheesecakes. So rich and delicious. Need some of each flavor, lol. Try them!
Asja G.
Asja G.
Boynton Beach, FL

The Cheesecake Factory is amazing I love all the food there. The environment is so nice there and the workers are all great. They have the best cheesecake in town I suggest that everyone give it a try.
Rebekah E.
Rebekah E.
Harrisburg, PA

I've bought a few of the original frozen cheesecakes. I love how I can just take a piece out of the freezer, let it sit for a while and have delicious cheesecake. It's not too sweet and is so much easier than making your own.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.

Cheesecakes are what they're famous for but everything there is soo good!! SO many varieties I can't pick a favorite.
Lyss Z.
Lyss Z.
Drexel Hill, PA

Everything here is seriously so yummy. I've never had one bad meal. Their buffalo chicken wontons are pretty much the best thing to ever happen in life... Ever! I actually never end up eating dessert because their food is so good, but I have had their cheesecake and it is delicious. They are on the pricier side so it's not someone my boyfriend and I go too often, but it is definitely so worth it!!
Meredith H.
Meredith H.
Fresno, CA

This place is very delicous but in my opinion it is very pricey. There cakes are good though would recommend for soecisl occasions dinner :)
Tori P.
Tori P.

Best cheesecake ever hands down. I have not had one of these that I don't like. I have purchased these for events, holidays, just because. The chocolate ones are my favorite.
Alejandra c.
Alejandra c.

The first time I took a bite of their cheesecakes I was amazed of the flavor a it had! It's worth buy cheesecakes there because they always give you that amazing taste.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?

Join Now