Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA

Omg one of the best cheesecakes ever and Specially the frozen one omg god they are so delicious can't go wrong with cheesecake
ashley f.
ashley f.
Largo, FL

I use to tell everyone how I thought cheesecake was gross until I had the Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes! They are so amazing!
Gissele S.
Gissele S.
Gainesville, GA

I love cheesecake!! To be honest i think regular cheesesteak bite self with no topping no nothing just cheesecake it's amazing
Marissa B.
Marissa B.

Really great but a bit over priced therefore I only get on special occasions which kind of makes me sad because it is so good.
Erin D.
Erin D.

These are always so good. We typically find them at Sam's Club around the holidays. Consistent flavors and a decadent dessert!
Abby G.
Abby G.

One of my all time favorite restaurants. Delicious food and cheesecake and has a great atmosphere while not being too pricey.
One of the best in the west!! Must try there red velvet cheesecake if you have not yet! Also recommended there pasta di Vinci
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Gainesville, GA

Yes, the restaurant is fairly pricey. But when you're craving a rich cheesecake, you cannot go wrong with Cheesecake Factory.
Chee W.
Chee W.

Their cheesecakes are delicious and they're very large slices. I usually can only eat half of one. They are rich and creamy.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Pittsburgh, PA

The food is okay here, but it is definitely over priced. I won't usually choose to go here unless somebody else suggests it.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?

Join Now