Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Emily D.
Emily D.
Allentown, PA

Love this restaurant not only the cheesecake but the food is impeccable and reasonably priced for a touch of upscale taste! My favorite cheesecake is the oreo, however other favorites include red velvet and fresh strawberry. I usually take mine to go and because they are so rich they last me about 3 days to finish a slice! :)
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Thornville, Ohio

I love love love this place! They have delicious food and of course the cake is amazing! I wish I lived closer to one.
Magellan T.
Magellan T.
Benbrook, TX

Love the variety of their food, including the cheesecakes, but it's expensive. I only get to eat there on special occasions or if someone else is paying lol.
Jocy H.
Jocy H.

The cheesecakes here are a bit pricey ($6 for a slice in the Bay Area!), but every bite is worth it! It is quality cheesecake, and really, you get what you pay for.
Taryn  R.
Taryn R.
Gardner, KS

There is so many selections it's hard to choose just one here! I think every time I've gone I have gotten something different. My favorite one though is Oreo. Although I have been here many times I had never actually eaten a meal there.
Lacey K.
Lacey K.

Never had a problem with their cheesecakes. Some seem a little pricey for a slice.
Joelle G.
Joelle G.
West Palm Bch, FL

Love Cheesecake Factory I Love The Strawberry Cheesecake So Good and Yummy In My Tummy Amazing 😍😘💋
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

My favorite cheesecake ever! The turtle, pumpkin pecan and tiramisu cheesecakes are my favorites!!! But really all of them are great
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Citrus Hts, CA

Ok these cheesecakes are the best. My favorite is the White Chocolate Raspberry. It is so creamy and full of flavor.
Lexi L.
Lexi L.

Cheesecake factory has an awesome atmosphere and I absolutely love to go there! It's yummy and fun. :)
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?