Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Sierra I.
Sierra I.
Dulles, VA

I love cheesecake.....my favorite is the Cheesecake factory cheesecakes!!!!! Oh so amazing! Wish I had one right now!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.

I've only had a few cheesecakes from the cheesecake factory but needless to say I'm on a mission to try them all! You're probably scared to spend around 7.50 on a slice of cheesecake but the portion size is very generous (about twice the size of a normal new york style slice you'd get at other restaurants) and the variety is just intimidating. The quality of them is amazing and the flavors have been out of this world good (My favorites so far being ultimate red velvet and a coffee flavored one). There is something for everyone, and plenty of time to try them all which you should if you love cheesecake. Don't miss out and spoil yourself.
Tracy A.
Tracy A.
Redlands, CA

The cheesecakes are amazing. Yes you pay like $7 for dessert, but it is worth it. I don't go there all that often (2-3 times a year) so I use that as an excuse to indulge! My favorite cheese cakes are the Snickers and Reeses. My Uncle got the Adam's Peanut Butter and everyone who had a bite said it was too salty. I like the sweet ones, but my cousin just loves the key lime pie. I don't think you can go wrong with any one who try! I wish they had a sampler platter!
Janay F.
Janay F.
Redford, MI

THE BEST!! The Cheesecake Factory is one of my favorite restaurants ever. The food (mainly their Italian stuff) is really good and their cheesecake is amaze-balls. I love the vanilla bean and the red velvet. The prices can be a little on the high side, but so worth it. They opened one in Michigan FINALLY (12 Oaks Mall) and I went for my birthday, and the wait was like 4 hours for a table, which is pretty sucky. Overall though I lurve it!
Veronika C.
Veronika C.
Auburn, AL

I love this place! I have only eaten an actual meal there once and don't really feel that it was anything spectacular especially for the price. However, the cheesecake is absolutely phenomenal! I know just go to pick up a cheesecake anytime i am in the area. Even just a slice is still a little pricey but you get what you pay for! the pieces are fairly large and well lets face it, it will be hard to find anything else like it.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

The Cheesecake Factory is one of my all time favorite restaurants. The food is delicious (their Shrimp Scampi is my favorite)!! Even more miraculous than their food is their cheesecakes. I am a die hard cheesecake fan and the Cheesecake Factory does them best. Their Kahlua cheesecake is my favorite and I have a hard time not always defaulting to that one but I also highly recommend the lemon meringue cheesecake!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Casselberry, FL

Their cheesecakes are gigantic! I can't finish one by myself, that's for sure. But I'm happy to eat some and take the rest home to eat again over the next several days. Love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - try their version in cheesecake form. You MUST LOVE Peanut Butter for that one. Oreo, Strawberry, Red Velvet, Blueberry - those are all awesome and tasty treats. Forget dinner, just do dessert.
Lyss Z.
Lyss Z.
Drexel Hill, PA

Everything here is seriously so yummy. I've never had one bad meal. Their buffalo chicken wontons are pretty much the best thing to ever happen in life... Ever! I actually never end up eating dessert because their food is so good, but I have had their cheesecake and it is delicious. They are on the pricier side so it's not someone my boyfriend and I go too often, but it is definitely so worth it!!
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Hopkins, mn

I seriously love the cheesecake factory.. It is solo good. Not only do they have hundreds of cheesecake flavor options they have a menu thats about 50 pages long. I have yet to try something from the menu that I don't like. It is a great place with great food and drinks and a great atmosphere and dining experience. My favorite cheesecake is the red velvet cheesecake. I definitely recommend it.
Jenobia S.
Jenobia S.
Goldsboro, NC

Every time I visit the Cheesecake Factory, there are certain knowns about my visit, 1.) I will get cheesecake to go (despite how much I've eaten), 2.) I will order fried macaroni and cheese, 3.) I always try a new dish! The negative about the Cheesecake Factory is the wait, but it is always worth it for my delicious slice of the latest cheesecake promotion or just a classic!
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
rosa v.
rosa v.

I have never tried cheesecake factory. Are they good? Is it worth the price?
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Oklahoma City, OK

What's the best flavor cheesecake from cheesecake factory?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?

Join Now