Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Kaaila K.
Kaaila K.
Mesa, AZ

The cheesecakes are so delicious! I love getting them for special occasions.
Isamar L.
Isamar L.

Absolutely my favorite you never know what to get so many to choose from .
Lena M.
Lena M.
Topeka, KS

I was so overwhelmed when I went to the Cheesecake Factory for the first time for dinner. When it came time to pick a cheesecake that I wanted to try I panicked. All of their cheesecakes sound and look so delicious. They are pricey, but for a treat every now and then they are definitely worth it. The best part is that they sell these at my Barnes & Noble store so I can grab a slice more often.
Meagan C.
Meagan C.
Munster, IN

My favorite part of the cheesecake factory is of course, the cheesecakes. I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu. The portions of cheesecake are slightly large, and after a meal there I can't finish a whole one by myself! LEFTOVERS!
Katie  S.
Katie S.
Greenwood, IN

It's quite pricey for their food so it's more of a special occasion place to eat. But the have fantastic quality food, and you get a lot of food for what you pay. I absolutely loooove their cheesecake though and it's delicious. They have so many cheesecake flavors and it's nice to get once in a while
Carolyn M.
Carolyn M.
Caldwell, Idaho

I'm no cheese cake fan,, the texture usually grosses me out and I never can even finish a piece. But the Cheesecake Factory is a different story way different story! I really enjoyed it there. And if you're going to eat there try their lettuce wraps.. OMW best food I've ever had hands down.
Kay K.
Kay K.

I used to love Cheesecake Factory's cheesecakes but now they're just okay. Many are overly sweet but the ones that aren't are the ones I still like. I think if you can make your own cheesecake, shoot for that instead.
Jessi B.
Jessi B.
Mchenry, IL

I am not a huge cheesecake fan, but I love all of the flavors at the Cheesecake Factory! My favorite is the pumpkin during the holidays. If you are a cheesecake lover, this is definitely the place for you.
NORMA S.
NORMA S.
Converse, TX

This is definitely a high quality food and dessert restraunt, but it is also very pricey! Th cheesecake is amazingly rich and flavorful! But you pay about 7-10$ per slice!!
Christina G.
Christina G.
Hustonville, KY

I have never gotten to eat at the restaurant its self but someone gave me a slice of their cheese cake, which I normally don't like and it was great.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
rosa v.
rosa v.

I have never tried cheesecake factory. Are they good? Is it worth the price?
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Oklahoma City, OK

What's the best flavor cheesecake from cheesecake factory?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?

Join Now