Add a Photo

Rejane D.
Everett, MA
March 5, 2017, 3:20 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
Great food and great customer service. The pineapple chicken and shrimp is simply fantastic.
Ericka Q.
Ericka Q.
New Windsor, NY
Feb. 26, 2017, 10:41 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
This restaurant chain has the best cheesecake. They have tons of different flavors.
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
So amazing. I love this place. I've only got to eat here twice but it was amazing both times. The cheesecake is to die for.
Elizabeth  H.
Elizabeth H.
Carthage , IN
There cheesecake is so smooth and rich. Nothing beats these cheesecakes except a homemade one and even then it's close.
Payal S.
Payal S.
Boston, MA
Amazing cheesecakes - so many flavors, each one better than the next. I love to try each flavor one by one over a period of many trips!
Kelli R.
Kelli R.
Alexandria, LA
It's a little expensive but worth every single penny. You haven't tried cheesecake till you've had a Cheesecake Factory cheesecake
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
My favorite place to go for cheesecakes!!! Their designs are gorgeous and I especially love the key like pies they have 😍!! ☆☆☆☆☆
Kim F.
Kim F.
Coffeyville, KS
Love their cheesecakes!! I have tried several flavors and would love to try more, but the nearest factory is over an hour away.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Mmmmmm so yummy! Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts, they have so many different flavors for whatever you may be craving
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Lancaster
April 6, 2017, 1:41 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
The food is good but I do think it's pricey. The cheesecake is out of this world one of my favorites is the strawberry cheesecake, it has HUGE strawberries on top.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?