Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Payal S.
Payal S.
Boston, MA

Amazing cheesecakes - so many flavors, each one better than the next. I love to try each flavor one by one over a period of many trips!
Kelli R.
Kelli R.
Alexandria, LA

It's a little expensive but worth every single penny. You haven't tried cheesecake till you've had a Cheesecake Factory cheesecake
Crystal C.
Crystal C.

My favorite place to go for cheesecakes!!! Their designs are gorgeous and I especially love the key like pies they have 😍!! ☆☆☆☆☆
Kim F.
Kim F.
Coffeyville, KS

Love their cheesecakes!! I have tried several flavors and would love to try more, but the nearest factory is over an hour away.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Gainesville, GA

Yes, the restaurant is fairly pricey. But when you're craving a rich cheesecake, you cannot go wrong with Cheesecake Factory.
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Riner, Va

Omg they're cheesecake is outta this world!!! their food is ok but very expensive but the cheesecake is def worth it :)
Yohailyn G.
Yohailyn G.

I gotta say i LOVEEEEEE Cheesecake ! This is one of my favorite places . Love the variety of cheesecake that they have
Delaney G.
Delaney G.
Elkhart, IN

You can not go wrong with any of these options! I have tried out a lot of them and they are all equally fantastic!
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Trenton, ME

Love this place! I so wish I had one closer to me even though it would be a bad idea at the same time.
Kaaila K.
Kaaila K.
Mesa, AZ

The cheesecakes are so delicious! I love getting them for special occasions.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?