BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
OMG the best cheesecake ever! The Cheesecake Factory comes up with so many flavors it's ridiculous. Their food is really good too! The restaurant is always busy but not too crowded you feel like a sardine. Great for a date night dinner. Make sure you save room for dessert!!!
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN
Omg! The Cheesecake Factory's cheesecake is to die for. It is so smooth & creamy. They have soooo many different flavors to choose from it's insane. They are a bit pricey but it's sooo worth the visit for some yummy dessert! Too bad they don't have one in my hometown tho :/
Chelsea M.
Fort Worth , TX
Their cheesecakes are rich and delicious! A definite treat if you're craving something majorly sweet and creamy. There's a ton of flavors to suit everyone's taste. The slices are big enough to share with 2-3 people. Most of the slices average out to be between 6-8 dollars.
Ashley M.
Knoxville, TN
Awesome restaurant. Amazing cheesecake. I could eat this everyday but to pricey for that. Can't wait to have a date night here. Good portions for the price though. Would absolutely recommend you try at least the cheesecake once in your life because it will not disappoint.
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
Cheesecake is definitely one of my favorite things to eat when I have a sweet tooth. I eat cheesecake just as much as I breathe and saying that I can tell you that cheesecake factory cheesecakes have a great flavor a creamy and have a great variety for you to pick from
Jennifer M.
Cheesecake Factory is one of my favorite places to eat , I Love ❤️ this place The food is great and the cheesecake is to die for !!!!! If it's your first time going you have to try their quesadillas OMG delicious 😋 oh and also their Cuban sandwich is great as well!!
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
I think they definitely take the trophy in best cheesecake. I am guilty of only going for their cheesecake. I think the regular cheesecake is my favorite still. It's so creamy and the perfect amount of richness. You can only eat one slice but it's worth the money.
Anna W.
Yes, yes, yes! I have yet to try one I haven't liked! So amazingly delicious! Not recommended of you are on a diet, though. In fact, I wouldn't even look at the nutritional information... They're also somewhat pricey, but since it's not too often, it's worth it.
Cali B.
Van Nuys, CA
I have had the pleasure of eating a few different cheesecakes and they never seem to disappoint! My favorite so far is the pineapple upside down cheesecake. It is truly delicious. I always get mine to go because their meals fill you up! Such a great dessert.
Jenn A.
Honestly when I went to this restaurant I was looking forward to it because it sounds fancy but it really wasn't even that good honestly when I went to this restaurant I was looking forward to it because it sounds fancy but it really wasn't even that bad
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?