Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes  uploaded by Genedra T.Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes  uploaded by Melissa C.Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes  uploaded by Rejane D.See all 10 photos

BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a chees...Red velvet 5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going f...Macaroni and cheese balls 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currentl...I say go but wait until it's n... 5 Answers
Photos (10)
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Emily M.
Emily M.
Hands down, no question, the best cheesecake you can get. It's a little expensive but soo worth. They have so many different flavors so everyone will be happy and they're all amazing (especially the Oreo). The cheesecake is fluffy and rich and I can't say enough good things about it.
Caylyn C.
Caylyn C.
I've had many different flavors and they are wonderful. The original is a great plain piece or you can go with the super chocolatey Oreo cheesecake which is my ultimate favorite. It's expensive but they are so good and you get a good portion size. It's okay to splurge sometimes :)
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
You honestly need to share a slice of cheesecake with about two other close friends. The first few bites are just exquisite, but then the gall bladder kicks into high gear, and there is just no way you can finish the rest of the slice without feeling a bit on the bloated side.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
So I went to chocolate factory in Fla once the food was bad the service was worse. So I went here in jersey thinking maybe it was just a bad night. I was wrong food tasted like a frozen diner waitress was horrible and I didn't order cheese πŸ§€ cake. That's my opinion JUST SAYIN.
Erin D.
Erin D.
Penn hills , Pa
OMG the best cheesecake ever! The Cheesecake Factory comes up with so many flavors it's ridiculous. Their food is really good too! The restaurant is always busy but not too crowded you feel like a sardine. Great for a date night dinner. Make sure you save room for dessert!!!
Riza R.
Riza R.
Fort Wayne, IN
Omg! The Cheesecake Factory's cheesecake is to die for. It is so smooth & creamy. They have soooo many different flavors to choose from it's insane. They are a bit pricey but it's sooo worth the visit for some yummy dessert! Too bad they don't have one in my hometown tho :/
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Fort Worth, TX
Their cheesecakes are rich and delicious! A definite treat if you're craving something majorly sweet and creamy. There's a ton of flavors to suit everyone's taste. The slices are big enough to share with 2-3 people. Most of the slices average out to be between 6-8 dollars.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Knoxville, TN
Awesome restaurant. Amazing cheesecake. I could eat this everyday but to pricey for that. Can't wait to have a date night here. Good portions for the price though. Would absolutely recommend you try at least the cheesecake once in your life because it will not disappoint.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert
Cheesecake is definitely one of my favorite things to eat when I have a sweet tooth. I eat cheesecake just as much as I breathe and saying that I can tell you that cheesecake factory cheesecakes have a great flavor a creamy and have a great variety for you to pick from
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Cheesecake Factory is one of my favorite places to eat , I Love ❀️ this place The food is great and the cheesecake is to die for !!!!! If it's your first time going you have to try their quesadillas OMG delicious πŸ˜‹ oh and also their Cuban sandwich is great as well!!
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?