Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Tori H.
Tori H.
Sarasota, FL

My sister works at Cheesecake Factory and every Christmas they give them a whole cheesecake to bring home. Best Christmas present ever! Super high in calories but you'll forget about that once you taste how delicious cheesecake factory's cheesecake it. Super wide variety of flavor of flavors too!
Joanna M.
Joanna M.
Hamburg, NY

The cheesecake it too die for. My sister and I will usually get 2 different slices, even though it costs about $9 a slice in our city. We can never finish both slices so we get to take them home for another day. I have to say the turtle one and the Reese peanut butter ones are my favorite by far.
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Spencerport, NY

I love the Cheesecake Factory! Not only is it pretty much my favorite chain restaurant, but their cheesecakes are out of this world. There's so many different ones to choose from, sometimes it can be hard to choose! My favorite is he chocolate tuxedo cream; I'm drooling just thinking about it!
April H.
April H.

My absolute favorite cheesecake I've tried so far. My go to favorite is the White Chocolate Raspberry, but let's be honest... I've not found a flavor I didn't like. Be sure to check around the holidays for their limited edition flavors such as pumpkin and peppermint. They are both delicious!
Marisol P.
Marisol P.
Hayward, CA

Attention cheesecake lovers!! This is a must go to restaurant! They have so many different types of cheesecakes it's so hard to narrow it down to just one that you must try. I love the cheesecake factory. They have a decent menu, but their cheesecake list is definitely why I keep going back.
Amber K.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA

Yum!! My favorite is the chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake. Also the pumpkin cheesecake! They're all delicious. They are pricey but so worth it. If you don't get one from the actual Cheesecake Factory, Sam's Club usually carries a Cheesecake Factory brand frozen option that is cheaper.
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
Worth, IL

I love the Cheesecake Factory! If I go I always have to have a slice of their dolce de leche cheese cake! I have a hard time finishing my cheesecake because although it's delicious the taste can be much after awhile but this cheesecake is light! I can eat the entire slice with no problem
Emily M.
Emily M.

Hands down, no question, the best cheesecake you can get. It's a little expensive but soo worth. They have so many different flavors so everyone will be happy and they're all amazing (especially the Oreo). The cheesecake is fluffy and rich and I can't say enough good things about it.
Caylyn C.
Caylyn C.

I've had many different flavors and they are wonderful. The original is a great plain piece or you can go with the super chocolatey Oreo cheesecake which is my ultimate favorite. It's expensive but they are so good and you get a good portion size. It's okay to splurge sometimes :)
Christina P.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ

So I went to chocolate factory in Fla once the food was bad the service was worse. So I went here in jersey thinking maybe it was just a bad night. I was wrong food tasted like a frozen diner waitress was horrible and I didn't order cheese 🧀 cake. That's my opinion JUST SAYIN.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?