Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Amya P.
Amya P.
Dacula, GA

I usually only go to the Cheesecake Factory only once a year but I have went multiple times this year! I love there Cheesecake especially the Oreo Dream Cheesecake! It's so rich and creamy and it takes me at least two days to eat it because it is so thick! If you are a chocolate or an Oreo lover you would be in heaven with this Cheesecake!!!
Dana C.
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY

The portions at Cheesecake factory are insane... In a good and a bad way! It's definitely a restaurant to go to if you're not worried about counting calories. However, the cheesecake is incredible and their pumpkin cheesecake is a staple on my family's Thanksgiving table. The appetizers, small plates and snacks are amazing, too!
Lara P.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC

Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes is a very nice place to take your family to. Not only do they have delicious food, but their food is awesome as well. You definitely get what you pay for. I have tried all but 7 flavors that they specialize in and the Carmel Turtle is definitely my favorite. Come on out and try it for yourself!
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes are the bomb! I've yet to try a store brand cheesecake that can compare. The Oreo one is my favorite, and the seasonal pumpkin cheesecake is amazing too! The ones you can find in the freezer aisle at your local grocery store are okay, but when they're served fresh they're absolutely delicious.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Crystal Lake, IL

We go to Cheesecake Factory just for dessert sometimes since we don't find their food to be that great (plus it's overpriced). The cheesecake is also overpriced but worth every penny because of how delicious it is. They're very generous with portions, we usually share one slice and it's just enough amount of dessert for 2
Eliza L.
Eliza L.

They are not stingy with the amount of cheesecake! There's enough for at least two people with these cheese cakes. Being a cheese cake lover this is one of my favorite places to eat it. I've tried many and never been disappointed. It is a pricey place but totally worth it. I would suggest making a reservation!
Megan L.
Megan L.

I have only had one flavor of their cheesecake and don't know if I will ever try more because it is SO good! Red velvet cheesecake. I can't eat any other red velvet product because nothing compares! The perfect mixture of red velvet and cheesecake and the slices are so big you always have leftovers. Must try!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA

Heaven. All you can say to describe these cheesecakes is heaven. They are amazing, mouth watering, and decadent. I get one every year for my birthday, something I treat myself to. Last year I got the white chocolate turtle macadamia nut. Just, amazing. Pretty expensive, but as far as cheesecakes go, worth it.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA

They have some of the best cheesecake I've ever had in my life! But they are pretty dang expensive so it's definitely more of a date night or treat. Their fruity ones are great but so are their chocolate and other ones. I can't even choose a favorite! If you like cheesecake definitely try this out!
Tori H.
Tori H.
Sarasota, FL

My sister works at Cheesecake Factory and every Christmas they give them a whole cheesecake to bring home. Best Christmas present ever! Super high in calories but you'll forget about that once you taste how delicious cheesecake factory's cheesecake it. Super wide variety of flavor of flavors too!
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.

I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?

Join Now