Add a Photo

By CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES
Photos (8)
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.

I LOVE CF! Me and my friend go so much the servers know us! I love the one in Aventura Mall! <3
MENU: The menu is fantastic, lots to select from, they have specials for lunch, happy hour, and Sunday brunch. You can customize anything you order, the food is always fresh and warm and if there is anything subpar they will kindly accommodate for you. I suggest the Bacon Bacon cheeseburger, Avocado Eggrolls, Factory Salad, Thai Lettuce Wraps, and Chicken Samosas. The tamarind sauce that comes with both the Avocado Eggrolls and Thai lettuce wraps is a MUST TRY!
DECOR: I love the interior decor of CF, so classy and cozy. There's beautiful natural light during the morning, in the evening the lights are dimmed for mood and at night there's a lovely glow from the hanging lights and candles at each table. The bathrooms are too dark though, I struggle to even see to wash my hands most times! But I'm not going there to wash my hands so it costs no stars. :)
PRICE: You get what you pay for! <3
Jana G.
Jana G.

I've been to many restaurants and enjoyed most of them but The Cheesecake Gallery will always b my favorite. Many restaurants will have small deserts after you finish your meal, but here they make their own cheesecake fresh and ready for you eat. They have so many different flavors and the food its self is amazing. They have different kinds of food, from Italian to Mexican. Their prices aren't so bad, but its worth every penny you spend they're because you won't be leaving unsatisfied. Definitely give it a try.
Norma P.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, Ca

I love their cheesecakes! They have a huge assortment for different tastes. I personally like their strawberry cheesecake, red velvet cheesecake and their seasonal pumpkin cheesecake! My sister loves the Oreo one. Price point is higher than a store bought one but you will wow your family will be impressed if you pick one up for the holiday meal or an office potluck. Order ahead at the restaurant or sometimes you can find some frozen ones at the grocery store. Fresh is always better though.
Melissa Anne M.
Melissa Anne M.
El Paso, TX

Cheesecake Factory is always a win in my book. The prices are always reasonable and the food is amazing. Desserts are of course always an absolute win! You can't go wrong with the house original, but the seasonal Pumpkin cheesecake is phenomenal. My personal favorite is the Tirmisu. With all the varieties you're sure to find something for everyone 🤗
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA

I am going to be in the minority on this one - I have never had a Cheesecake factory cheesecake that I have really truly enjoyed. They seem so mass-produced with almost a "waxy" texture. I just feel like, for specializing in cheesecake, they just aren't very good
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
San Juan, TX

Recently went to the restaurant for the 1st time and it was ok, the food is pretty regular just like 3x the price.. had some drinks and of course the best part is the cheesecake. bought a whole thing to bring home with me! so delicious
Lynn T.
Lynn T.

Hands down , best cheesecake out there. They are delicious and comes in plenty of different flavors! My favorite is the snickers cheesecake even though you can never go wrong with the original
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Whitesboro, TX

If you like cheesecake and haven't tried a Cheesecake Factory cheesecake then you are depriving yourself! I love the variety of flavors, they are rich, creamy and so delicious!
Nadezda G.
Nadezda G.

Cheesecake Factory cheesecake can be a little much for one person. it is very sweet and rich. don't get me wrong it is very delicious as well. and it can be pretty pricey
Payal S.
Payal S.
Boston, MA

Amazing cheesecakes - so many flavors, each one better than the next. I love to try each flavor one by one over a period of many trips!
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?

Join Now