BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
Danielle L.
I love Cheesecake Factory. Not only do they have amazing cheesecake they also have a great lunch and dinner menu. They only issue I have is I am always too full for dessert. Also, the Lemon Raspberry cheesecake is the bomb!!
Rebekah E.
Harrisburg, PA
I've bought a few of the original frozen cheesecakes. I love how I can just take a piece out of the freezer, let it sit for a while and have delicious cheesecake. It's not too sweet and is so much easier than making your own.
Christle W.
I just ate there for the first time yesterday. I had the raspberry lemon cream cheese cake. It was the best cheesecake I have ever had. It was so fresh and the raspberry syrup tasted like the raspberries were just picked.
Danielle W.
Durham, NC
I had never heard of this place until about a couple of years ago and i was hooked. I love their food, even though its a little expensive they give you large portion. I have never been a fan of cheesecake but when they debuted the Red Velvet Cheesecake i was hooked. It is the best cheesecake i have ever had.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am going to be in the minority on this one - I have never had a Cheesecake factory cheesecake that I have really truly enjoyed. They seem so mass-produced with almost a "waxy" texture. I just feel like, for specializing in cheesecake, they just aren't very good
Maica C.
Orlando, FL
The absolute best food! They had an amazing blueberry cheesecake that they got rid of for tired salted caramel. Who do I need to speak to about getting this gem back?
Tina M.
Lexington, KY
I have never had a cheesecake at Cheesecake factory that I did not like. All delicious, all very rich, and very filling, just make sure you save some room after your meal. They are so original, and perfect for a sweet tooth!
yuliya r.
Vineland, NJ
Ok yummmy. They have a crazy large selection of flavors, I tried the Lemon Raspberry.... Ohhhh Yummmmy it was so delis cant wait to try the rest of them. And FYI make reservations cuz it's crazy packed but so worth it.
Shannan M.
San Diego, CA
Cheesecake is my absolute favorite dessert - and Cheesecake Factory sure knows how to make them! So creamy and fluffy and delicious! I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong. YUM!
Melissa V.
Saint Charles, IL
If you have not been here, you have to go. The cheesecake is so good. There is a lot of choices so sometimes it is hard to decide what cheesecake to get! but so far all the different kind of cheesecake has been amazing.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?