BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Greenville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
I am in love with Cheesecakes from the Cheesecake Factory. My absolute favorite is the Red Velvet! They have about fifty different options. Expect them to be a little pricey, but you do receive a large slice.
Terra G.
Terra G.
The cheesecake is amazing and so rich. I have to eat half a slice because it's so filling.
Tia A.
Tia A.
Nothing bad to say about The Cheesecake Factory at all. Everything I've tried has been so good and you just can't go wrong with their cheesecake...and I don't even LIKE cheesecake!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Shelby, NC
The Cheesecake Factory has the best cheesecake that I have ever ate! It's unexplainable how delicious this stuff is.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Amazing! I love them and order white chocolate raspberry cheesecake every year for my birthday!
Keesha P.
Keesha P.
I wasn't blown away buy the actual food here that I've tried from Cheesecake Factory and everything is pretty pricey but it has the best cheesecake I've ever had.
Simone B.
Simone B.
Columbus, OH
Cheesecake Factory food is kind of expensive but they give you real big portions so it's worth it. There food and cheesecakes are very delicious. It is one of my favorite restaurants!
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Omg. I love the food and the cheesecakes! If I could, I would order one of each to take home and just eat myself into a sugar induced coma. Sooo delicious!
Alix A.
Alix A.
Winter Park, FL
My favorite cheesecake there is!!! I am obsessed with the Godiva. I think the cheesecake is a little more on the pricey-yet affordable side!
Lynn T.
Lynn T.
Hands down , best cheesecake out there. They are delicious and comes in plenty of different flavors! My favorite is the snickers cheesecake even though you can never go wrong with the original
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?