BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• Is it worth trying?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always lookin...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Toddrionna W.
Toddrionna W.
I Love Strawberry Cheese Cake yummy its so good the cream cheese so smooth and the crunch from the gram crackers would love some rn
Katlyn L.
Katlyn L.
One of the best cheesecakes I have ever had. Duo creamy and sweet. I wish the ones I make turned out as good as these.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
The very best cheesecake you'll ever have! I especially love the pumpkin one in fall. But they are a little expensive.
Marina M.
Marina M.
Whether you are buying them at the actually restaurant or from a wholesale store, you can never go wrong with a Cheesecake Factory cheesecake as a dessert. Their Oreo and Chocolate Tuxedo cheesecakes are my two favorites.
Porsche m.
Porsche m.
I have ate at Cheesecake Factory quite a few times. My favorite cheesecake is the strawberry, white chocolate and tuxedo. Highly recommended.
Terra G.
Terra G.
The cheesecake is amazing and so rich. I have to eat half a slice because it's so filling.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Shelby, NC
The Cheesecake Factory has the best cheesecake that I have ever ate! It's unexplainable how delicious this stuff is.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Amazing! I love them and order white chocolate raspberry cheesecake every year for my birthday!
Simone B.
Simone B.
Columbus, OH
Cheesecake Factory food is kind of expensive but they give you real big portions so it's worth it. There food and cheesecakes are very delicious. It is one of my favorite restaurants!
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Omg. I love the food and the cheesecakes! If I could, I would order one of each to take home and just eat myself into a sugar induced coma. Sooo delicious!
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?