Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
4.77 / 5 based on 740 Reviews
Top Questions See all 106 Q&A
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
- "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
- "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
- "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
- "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
- "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them. This is always the place where one of my family members abs myself goto for our birthdays ! Btw who can't go wrong with cheesecake ?? There Deseret is delicious
Recently went to the restaurant for the 1st time and it was ok, the food is pretty regular just like 3x the price.. had some drinks and of course the best part is the cheesecake. bought a whole thing to bring home with me! so delicious
Drool! The absolute best cheesecake you can get. I highly recommend the red velvet cheesecake! These cheesecakes are the prefect size for a family get together or an alternative to birthday cake.
This restaurant it's very very pricie on the food and it's not good...but OMG the cheesecakes there are too die for my favorite it's the banana cream cheesecake it's full of flavor and I think I'm just craving one piece right now..
This is my favorite restaurant to go to on my birthday every year. The cheesecake menu is huge with something for everyone. They are great quality. The slices are the perfect size, not too small.
Hands down the best slice of cheesecake I love would have to be red velvet .. it's about 7 bucks a slice .. the cheesecake is the only reason I go!! I recommend to anybody !!
I have never been a fan of cheesecake until I had some at the Cheese Cake Factory. They are so rich and delicious. They have so many amazing flavor combinations. I especially love the Wild Blueberry with White Chocolate cheesecake.
Cheesecake Factory is my favorite restaurant. Their longer than life me u gives me so many options for apps, meal and dessert! I love how they change the desserts up every season but keep some of the favs such as mine being Oreo! Yum!
This restaurant has some fantastic dishes and their cheesecake is to die for! I love how many different cheesecakes they have on their menu, and their seasonal cakes are great! My only problem with it, is that the portions are huge. So, bring along a friend and share.
One word BOMB! Go try these if u haven't already. There is a flavor for everyone. I purchased from Cheesecake Factory but u can buy other places. This is great to try and I would totally recommend this variety pack
Q & A
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
What is your favorite flavor?!
I've never been here. Are they good?
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos