BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and alw...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Lindsey A.
Greenville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am in love with Cheesecakes from the Cheesecake Factory. My absolute favorite is the Red Velvet! They have about fifty different options. Expect them to be a little pricey, but you do receive a large slice.
Rachael H.
They cheesecake is definitely the best thing there. YUM! Unfortunately I don't live close to a Cheesecake Factory but I always love to go there when one is nearby! Anything with chocolate on it is my fav!
Kimberly M.
Raleigh, NC
The best dessert places ever. My two favorite kind of cheesecakes are White chocolate macadamia it taste like a big cookie. And oreo is the also so yummy and delicious they need to combine the two and I'll be in heaven for a little while.
Katy M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I cannot say enough good things about cheesecake factory cheesecake. Ive tried at least 10 different flavors and Ive loved them all. i even had them as the dessert at my wedding! red velvet and chocolate coconut are my two favorites. yum!!
Taryn  R.
Gardner, KS
There is so many selections it's hard to choose just one here! I think every time I've gone I have gotten something different. My favorite one though is Oreo. Although I have been here many times I had never actually eaten a meal there.
Payton L.
The Cheesecake Factory is such a good restaurant but it's very pricy. The food is amazing and the cheesecake is to die for. I've only been here once but I'd love to go back very soon. One of the best
Luana G.
Arlington, VA
The food is ok. But because it is just ok I think it is expensive.
Although the cheesecakes worth each penny! If I could I would eat it everyday. My favorite flavor is the original with strawberry.
NORMA S.
Duncanville, TX
This is definitely a high quality food and dessert restraunt, but it is also very pricey! Th cheesecake is amazingly rich and flavorful! But you pay about 7-10$ per slice!!
Lola C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the cheese cake factory so much but it can be on the pricy side!! the food is really good and I have always had decent service when we go!! So it's worth the trip!!
Marie A.
Austin,TX
This is a great restaurant! The appetizers are divine and the food and chessecakes re to die for. My favorite cheesecake is the red velvet and also the cookiedough. The pastas are amazing and the avocado rolls will melt in your mouth.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Isabella M.
Haven't tried these yet. How does it taste?