Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Hailey H.
Hailey H.
Jamestown, KY

I get some every time I am around one! The only reason I don't give this a 5 is because it is extremely pricey but I think it's worth every penny!!
Abbie P.
Abbie P.
Henderson, KY

Cheesecake lovers!!!!!! By far the BEST cheesecake I have ever had! It's very pricy but you get a huge amount! And the quality is worth the money!
Janice P.
Janice P.
Cedar Springs, MI

I love the Cheesecake Factory. We don't have any near where I live but everytime we go to Chicago it's a must! Their Smore Cheesecake is amazing!!
Reshanett M.
Reshanett M.

OMG I am love in love with their white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake everytime I go I at least have to have one and take one home so good😍😍😍
Lece R.
Lece R.

These bite size cheesecakes are good anytime. Perfect to serve at parties stacked on your favorite cookie or cake plate. They're always a hit.
Porsche m.
Porsche m.

I have ate at Cheesecake Factory quite a few times. My favorite cheesecake is the strawberry, white chocolate and tuxedo. Highly recommended.
Sara Jane B.
Sara Jane B.

Hands down favorite cheesecakes. There are so many options. Get a slice eat half and save the rest or share! I can never finish a full slice!
mandy s.
mandy s.
Leavenworth, KS

best cheesecake I have ever had!! the white chocolate raspberry is my favorite! but I truly love them all there isn't one I wouldn't eat lol!
marina t.
marina t.
Lynwood, CA

This place is great. the food taste amazing. have tried a couple different plates and have loved each one so far. plus very friendly waiters.
Meredith H.
Meredith H.
Fresno, CA

This place is very delicous but in my opinion it is very pricey. There cakes are good though would recommend for soecisl occasions dinner :)
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Isabella M.
Isabella M.

Haven't tried these yet. How does it taste?

Join Now