The Best Pocky Flavors
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES
4.78 / 5 based on 717 Reviews
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
- "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
- "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
- "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
- "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
- "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
I am going to be in the minority on this one - I have never had a Cheesecake factory cheesecake that I have really truly enjoyed. They seem so mass-produced with almost a "waxy" texture. I just feel like, for specializing in cheesecake, they just aren't very good
I go to The Cheesecake Factory every birthday and love to treat myself to their cheesecakes for dessert. My favorite is the Oreo one.
I love Cheesecake Factory. Their cheesecakes are delicious and always hit the spot. The price is great for what you get.
Cheesecake factory is one of my cake that I would really love just to sit there any different kind of cheesecake so good
Heaven. All you can say to describe these cheesecakes is heaven. They are amazing, mouth watering, and decadent. I get one every year for my birthday, something I treat myself to. Last year I got the white chocolate turtle macadamia nut. Just, amazing. Pretty expensive, but as far as cheesecakes go, worth it.
Recently went to the restaurant for the 1st time and it was ok, the food is pretty regular just like 3x the price.. had some drinks and of course the best part is the cheesecake. bought a whole thing to bring home with me! so delicious
I really love this place. They have a menu that has a plethora of options, and everything tastes amazing. The cheesecake is especially good! I've had the chocolate lovers, the Reese's, and the Oreo one! All 10/10.
They have the best cheesecake flavors on the market. The density of the cake is unbelievable and you know you've done wrong after eating the first bite. Eat half a slice, go workout and then eat the other half. You only live once!
in have never been to a cheese cake factory restaurant but I will like to go just to go eat cheesecake the New York style.
I Love Strawberry Cheese Cake yummy its so good the cream cheese so smooth and the crunch from the gram crackers would love some rn
Q & A
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
What is your favorite flavor?!
I've never been here. Are they good?
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos