BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Chelsea W.
Canton, GA
I wish i went here more often, it is so good. Pricey.. but worth it. I'm not a huge fan of the food. (its not bad) but i go mostly for cheesecake of course :) Their buffalo blast appetizer is so good. and my favorite cheescakes are the oreo and the red velvet. There are so many different types of cheesecake to choose from and the menu is pretty large too.
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
Heaven. All you can say to describe these cheesecakes is heaven. They are amazing, mouth watering, and decadent. I get one every year for my birthday, something I treat myself to. Last year I got the white chocolate turtle macadamia nut. Just, amazing. Pretty expensive, but as far as cheesecakes go, worth it.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes are the bomb! I've yet to try a store brand cheesecake that can compare. The Oreo one is my favorite, and the seasonal pumpkin cheesecake is amazing too! The ones you can find in the freezer aisle at your local grocery store are okay, but when they're served fresh they're absolutely delicious.
Daniela C.
San juan, TX
Recently went to the restaurant for the 1st time and it was ok, the food is pretty regular just like 3x the price.. had some drinks and of course the best part is the cheesecake. bought a whole thing to bring home with me! so delicious
Emily D.
Allentown, PA
Love this restaurant not only the cheesecake but the food is impeccable and reasonably priced for a touch of upscale taste! My favorite cheesecake is the oreo, however other favorites include red velvet and fresh strawberry. I usually take mine to go and because they are so rich they last me about 3 days to finish a slice! :)
Cristyn P.
Alma, MI
So glad they opened a restaurant near my house! The portions are massive, the wait time is outrageous, and the prices are pretty high, but the cheesecakes make it worth it! My personal favorite is the Hershey's chocolate flavor :)
monica h.
Brooklyn, NY
Oh cheesecakes ! gosh i don't know when my obsession start !? hehe i remember when i first walked it and i buy cheesecake and then when i tried it i was like OMG the best thing on earth! plus the restaurant it self have an amazing food! their spaghetti carbonara is to die for! btw i did celebrate my 21st birthday there!
Jessica S.
Elliott, IA
I was super excited to go eat here for the first time. But when we left I was extremely disappointed. The food wasn't bad but the price for it was really high. I was more disappointed about the cheesecake, you had to pay $7.50 for the smallest piece of cheesecake that I have gotten. Plus the cheesecake just didn't taste that great for the price that I had to pay for it.
Pasang S.
Concord, NC
Some of the best cheesecake ive had...smooth cheesecake with a yummy firm crust, it didn't last long thats for sure,it was also nice having a variety to choose from.the next time i need a cheesecake,i will definitely order again!
Kay K.
I used to love Cheesecake Factory's cheesecakes but now they're just okay. Many are overly sweet but the ones that aren't are the ones I still like. I think if you can make your own cheesecake, shoot for that instead.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?