BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
Marisa B.
Burley, ID
I LOVE The Cheesecake Factory! The food is delicious, the cheesecake is delicious. It is a good thing there is not one very close to me, I would want to eat there all the time. I love the pasta. And all the fun cheesecakes to choose from is amazing.
Tara A.
Weirton, WV
Had this for the first time recently and already planning my next trip. Prices are high but the quality and quantity is worth it. The cheesecakes are delicious as well. Definitely worth the trip and money.
Taylor Joan P.
So delicious! Such a cute looking place as well ! It can be a bit expensive but for a special occasion, it's definitely worth it! One piece of cheesecake can easily feed 2 or 3 people, they are huge! And so yummy!
Rachel J.
I absolutely love the cheesecakes at the Cheesecake Factory. I always make sure to get one whenever I go. It is a fairly large slice of cheesecake, but it is definitely on the pricey side. They have multiple flavors, which is great to choose from.
Aerin M.
This is by far the most amazing cheesecake EVER! It's pricey but you can't be cheap with cheesecake! It's creamy and the crust is soooooo good! I like the plain with strawberry on it ! I totally recommend
sally r.
Food is great and there are so many options. I went there for my graduation and its a great place to celebrate occasions for the price tag. Haven't met anyone who doesn't like this place. I don't even like cheesecake but still love this place.
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I love going to Cheesecake Factory because of all the great assortment of food and desserts. I haven't had any bad cheesecakes here but typically always go back to the cookie dough cheesecake because it is my favorite.
Amy F.
Chicopee, MA
I love the restaurant. The food portions are big, so make sure you save room for the cheesecake. The cheesecake is very rich but so good. I don't think I could eat a whole piece by myself in one sitting so I often share it when I order it.
Lindsey A.
Greenville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am in love with Cheesecakes from the Cheesecake Factory. My absolute favorite is the Red Velvet! They have about fifty different options. Expect them to be a little pricey, but you do receive a large slice.
Rachael H.
They cheesecake is definitely the best thing there. YUM! Unfortunately I don't live close to a Cheesecake Factory but I always love to go there when one is nearby! Anything with chocolate on it is my fav!
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?