BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and alw...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Laura T.
Miami lakes, FL
The s'mores and godiva cheesecakes are my favorite, but like all of their flavors, they are super sweet and you really need to share (not just for the calories but the sugar will make you sick). They're a nice treat but not something I get regularly.
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The food is good but, the cheesecake is the best part of the experience. My favorite flavor is the red velvet. It is rich and creamy and the red velvet flavor is on point. I recommend this to cheesecake lovers.
Taylor Joan P.
So delicious! Such a cute looking place as well ! It can be a bit expensive but for a special occasion, it's definitely worth it! One piece of cheesecake can easily feed 2 or 3 people, they are huge! And so yummy!
Tara A.
Weirton, WV
Had this for the first time recently and already planning my next trip. Prices are high but the quality and quantity is worth it. The cheesecakes are delicious as well. Definitely worth the trip and money.
sally r.
Food is great and there are so many options. I went there for my graduation and its a great place to celebrate occasions for the price tag. Haven't met anyone who doesn't like this place. I don't even like cheesecake but still love this place.
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I love going to Cheesecake Factory because of all the great assortment of food and desserts. I haven't had any bad cheesecakes here but typically always go back to the cookie dough cheesecake because it is my favorite.
Rachel J.
I absolutely love the cheesecakes at the Cheesecake Factory. I always make sure to get one whenever I go. It is a fairly large slice of cheesecake, but it is definitely on the pricey side. They have multiple flavors, which is great to choose from.
Aerin M.
This is by far the most amazing cheesecake EVER! It's pricey but you can't be cheap with cheesecake! It's creamy and the crust is soooooo good! I like the plain with strawberry on it ! I totally recommend
Lindsey A.
Greenville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am in love with Cheesecakes from the Cheesecake Factory. My absolute favorite is the Red Velvet! They have about fifty different options. Expect them to be a little pricey, but you do receive a large slice.
Amy F.
Chicopee, MA
I love the restaurant. The food portions are big, so make sure you save room for the cheesecake. The cheesecake is very rich but so good. I don't think I could eat a whole piece by myself in one sitting so I often share it when I order it.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've never been here. Are they good?
Isabella M.
Haven't tried these yet. How does it taste?