BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and alw...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Cassandra Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The food here definitely good (my personal favorite is the mac-n-cheese burger). Maybe pricey depending on what you get. Most expensive thing there is the cheesecake and honestly, it's totally worth it.
Kassidy R.
Havertown, PA
The Cheesecake Factory has the absolute best cheesecake! They are so sweet and elegant! There are so many flavors to choose from too! My favorite is the Adam's peanut butter cup one! Definitely go get some!
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
My favorite cake from here is the lemon cello I get it for birthdays every single time it is my absolute favorite flavor I go here just to eat a slice it comes with whip cream and strawberries.
Jacqueline C.
Dixmoor, IL
I am a fan of CF even thought I order almost the same thing every time it taste great they are know for their great tasting cheese cake I eat here at least twice a month great for family and date night.
ashley g.
Troy, MO
The cheesecake is pretty good, but very rich. Can eat a whole piece at one time. It is very overpriced for the average working person. It's not anything that is super special to have a higher price.
Helen B.
Reseda, CA
Omg where do I even begin. Every time I go to cheesecake it is a must to eat one of their cakes. I probably have tried all the flavors by now. Sometimes I don't even go to eat cake. Ha ha ha
Haley B.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm not sure I have had a slice of cheesecake here that I did not like! The red velvet, ghirardelli, and snickers are my top three favorites! I always have a hard time choose which creamy piece of heaven to choose from!
Holly L.
Huntington, WV
This restaurant is pricey so we only eat here on special occasions. The food is great, the menu is like a book- very hard to decide. I have tried several flavors of cheesecake and loved them all. definitely will go again.
Veronika C.
Auburn, AL
I love this place! I have only eaten an actual meal there once and don't really feel that it was anything spectacular especially for the price. However, the cheesecake is absolutely phenomenal! I know just go to pick up a cheesecake anytime i am in the area. Even just a slice is still a little pricey but you get what you pay for! the pieces are fairly large and well lets face it, it will be hard to find anything else like it.
Coreena M.
Phoenix , AZ
Best cheesecake everūüėć my favorite is the key lime cheesecake it's so so good and that's what I always get when I go . It's somewhat pricey like four dollars a slice I think it's worth it and I would recommend it to anyone
Peggy C.
I've never eaten at the restaurant or had just the cheesecake. Are they really that good?
V E.
Jessica S.
new rochelle, NY
Favorite dessert?
Nadine M.
I have been dying to try their cheesecakes. I'm obsessed with cheesecake & make some pretty good ones myself. Are they worth the hype?