Add a Photo

By CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES
Photos (9)
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Feb. 24, 2017, 10:30 a.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
The first time I ever had a cheesecake was from Cheesecake Factory and it was their Oreo cheesecake. It was the best thing I had ever tasted in my life. Their Dulce De Leche cheesecake is also amazing. They just make great cheesecakes.
Morgan g.
Morgan g.
Feb. 25, 2017, 4:44 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
Love love love Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes. My favorite flavor has to be white chocolate raspberry cheesecake. It's so delicious the texture and the flavor is so yummy. The other delicious flavors are the banana one and key lime 😋😋
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
May 24, 2017, 5:22 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
the cheesecakes here are amazing! So many different flavors to choose from! A beautiful restaurant as well! The food is honestly not too great for hiw expensive it is but you can never go and not leave with some cheesecake lol
Gnabilane M.
Gnabilane M.
Ashburn, VA
March 7, 2017, 5:37 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
If I get cheesecake it would have to be from the cheesecake. No other place. They have the best cheesecake. I love the sea salt caramel cheesecake. The slices are very affordable. The slices are big. I never had there food. I literally just go there for cheesecake.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Feb. 28, 2017, 4:38 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
Thai is my favorite restaurant! I love the fruity drinks and love love love the fried macaroni and cheese balls! That's only the beginning because the cheesecake is out of this world. The peanut butter one is by far the best.
Kerrie P.
Kerrie P.
Fresno, CA
March 1, 2017, 8:30 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
The name implies it all, if you are looking for a good cheesecake in almost in flavor you can think of, look no further than the cheesecake flavor. It truly can't be beat, doesn't taste like chain restaurant cheesecake either, defiantly bakery worthy!!
Yocelin G.
Yocelin G.
March 4, 2017, 2:57 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
I like cheesecake but now i cant even finish a slice because they are wayyyyy too sweet for me and it makes my stomach feel acidy, cheesecake is also kinda pricey to be food its like a price of a normal cake
Korilane H.
Korilane H.
Manti, UT
March 3, 2017, 12:36 a.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
So delicious! I have only been twice and both cheesecakes I tried were so good! My favorite was the fresh strawberry one. I didn't know strawberries could taste so good on a cheesecake! I will definitely get more and recommend to all who ask.
Kylie M.
Kylie M.
Salem, OR
March 4, 2017, 3:13 a.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
The cheesecake is good, but I like all cheesecake. I feel like there wasn't anything special about the cheesecake except the fact it was from the Cheese Cale Factory. I think is overrated and all hyped out but it's not as good as I'd expect.
Tori P.
Tori P.
Feb. 13, 2017, 11:25 a.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
Best cheesecake ever hands down. I have not had one of these that I don't like. I have purchased these for events, holidays, just because. The chocolate ones are my favorite.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?