• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
Jennifer C.
Puyallup, WA
I have yet to sample a slice of cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory that doesn't please the palate. From Toasted Marshmallow S'mores Galore to Reeses Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake to Chocolate Tuxedo Cream Cheesecake, be ready for a culinary delight!
Sugey n.
What can i say about the cheesecake factory besides it's the Bomb so good... the cheesecakes are so yummy! I can't just name one i have many that are my favorite to many to choose from and they are all yummy!!
Emmalee S.
My best friend and I have a tradition of splitting a new kind of cheesecake every time we visit each other and so far we haven't been disappointed. The portions are big enough to share easily and aren't too expensive.
Tayllor H.
Los Angeles, CA
Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes are the best you can get (besides homemade of course)! My favorite would either be white chocolate macadamia or classic vanilla with some fruits or caramel
Ophelia S.
BEST CHEESECAKES EVER! They are kinda pricey for cake, but its well worth it if you don't mind like splurging on food. They have tons of different cheesecakes but still have the most classic taste to them. It's amazing quality for what your paying for!
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
The Cheesecake Factory has an excellent drink menu, dessert menu, and entrée menu. What a wonderful restaurant. I love coming here, and I get excited when anyone mentions it. Other than the 45 minute wait, I can wait for a seat at this restaurant any time.
molly k.
Honestly some of the best cheesecake I've ever had! We always go and eat entrées there and get cheesecake to go because it is very filling! They have so many options to choose from as well it's very overwhelming!
Jenn A.
Honestly when I went to this restaurant I was looking forward to it because it sounds fancy but it really wasn't even that good honestly when I went to this restaurant I was looking forward to it because it sounds fancy but it really wasn't even that bad
Marisa B.
Burley, ID
I LOVE The Cheesecake Factory! The food is delicious, the cheesecake is delicious. It is a good thing there is not one very close to me, I would want to eat there all the time. I love the pasta. And all the fun cheesecakes to choose from is amazing.
Emily L.
Richmond, KY
I LOVE Cheesecake Factory. They have the best cheesecakes EVER!! My favorite is their lemon meringue cheesecake. I also love their 7 layer chocolate cake. It's incredibly delicious.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Isabella M.
Haven't tried these yet. How does it taste?