Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
Minford, OH
March 5, 2017, 11:55 a.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
Love Cheesecake Factory it's a great restaurant! We eat there every chance we get! The food is delicious! I love the chicken tacos so fresh and good! Fresh ingredients and great flavors! And then the cheesecake omg love every flavor I have tried but carrot cake and red velvet are my most favorite!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Feb. 20, 2017, 3:43 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory is so rich. I don't eat it often because we don't have one in town. The best cheesecake I've had so it doesn't compare. They have a ton of flavors but mine is strawberry cheesecake.
Sherry G.
Sherry G.
Feb. 12, 2017, 10:44 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
I just went to Cheesecake Factory for my birthday. The food was delicious as were the drinks but the wait time was horrible and the service left so much to be desired. I wish they had call ahead seating or at least a good to go option.
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Sacramento, CA
Feb. 12, 2017, 12:16 a.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
These cheesecakes are a bit pricey but so worth it. They taste delicious and have the best texture for a cheesecake. I can never pass these up when I go there. They have a huge variety of cheesecakes and sell them single or whole.
Mellanie P.
Mellanie P.
Columbus
June 13, 2017, 7:46 a.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
I loveeeeee their cheesecake. It's been my favorite as a kid. I have had other cheesecakes before and those aren't as good. The flavor is so rich and delicious. I had a slice yesterday and I miss it!! They even have gluten free cheesecake. I wish I can have another slice.
Jordanne F.
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown , NC
March 31, 2017, 8:48 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
We ate lunch at the Cheesecake Factory today and had a wonderful time. Such a pretty restaurant! I had the chicken and shrimp gumbo and it was so good. For dessert I got the chocolate mousse cheesecake. It was really rich, and had a great flavor. Can't wait to go back.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Stockertown, PA
June 14, 2017, 11:22 a.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
These cheesecakes are okay, I personally find them to be way overpriced and much rather prefer my home made cheesecake. I would not ever buy from there and honestly only ever eat it when it is for someone's birthday cake. Even then I am not excited for it. Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
Selina L.
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
April 11, 2017, 10:58 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
Anytime we're vacationing I always look up the Cheescake Factory to see if there is one near by. The are a little pricey, but the quality makes up for it. I always eat one for my appetizer :) and I always take one to go. I definitely recommend the cheesecakes!
Eglee A.
Eglee A.
Medley, FL
March 1, 2017, 5:25 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
La. Comida es deliciosa y ni se diga de los postres el nombre del
Restaurant está bien justificado porque no vas a probar nada mejor que el cheesecake de Cheesecake Factory en cualquiera de sus presentaciones me gustan recomendados al cien por ciento
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
Worth, IL
March 7, 2017, 5:43 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
I love the Cheesecake Factory! If I go I always have to have a slice of their dolce de leche cheese cake! I have a hard time finishing my cheesecake because although it's delicious the taste can be much after awhile but this cheesecake is light! I can eat the entire slice with no problem
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?