These Jelly Beans Make for the Perfect Holiday Host Gift
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
4.78 / 5 based on 726 Reviews
Top Questions See all 106 Q&A
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
- "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
- "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
- "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
- "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
- "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
They cheesecake is definitely the best thing there. YUM! Unfortunately I don't live close to a Cheesecake Factory but I always love to go there when one is nearby! Anything with chocolate on it is my fav!
I am in love with Cheesecakes from the Cheesecake Factory. My absolute favorite is the Red Velvet! They have about fifty different options. Expect them to be a little pricey, but you do receive a large slice.
This is by far the most amazing cheesecake EVER! It's pricey but you can't be cheap with cheesecake! It's creamy and the crust is soooooo good! I like the plain with strawberry on it ! I totally recommend
I love going to Cheesecake Factory because of all the great assortment of food and desserts. I haven't had any bad cheesecakes here but typically always go back to the cookie dough cheesecake because it is my favorite.
There is so many selections it's hard to choose just one here! I think every time I've gone I have gotten something different. My favorite one though is Oreo. Although I have been here many times I had never actually eaten a meal there.
The Cheesecake Factory is such a good restaurant but it's very pricy. The food is amazing and the cheesecake is to die for. I've only been here once but I'd love to go back very soon. One of the best
I love the cheese cake factory so much but it can be on the pricy side!! the food is really good and I have always had decent service when we go!! So it's worth the trip!!
Deelish! We have a Cheesecake Factory here in Bossier that only serves the cheesecakes. I stop in when I need a fantastic cheesecake for myself or as a gift. They are always fresh, always delicious!
The food is just so good! N not to mention the atmosphere its so relaxed but not to boring lol also the service was excellent they were very pleasent and quick to cater to u!!!!
Recently went to the restaurant for the 1st time and it was ok, the food is pretty regular just like 3x the price.. had some drinks and of course the best part is the cheesecake. bought a whole thing to bring home with me! so delicious
Q & A
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
What is your favorite flavor?!
I've never been here. Are they good?
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos