BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• Is it worth trying?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always lookin...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
Worth, IL
I love the Cheesecake Factory! If I go I always have to have a slice of their dolce de leche cheese cake! I have a hard time finishing my cheesecake because although it's delicious the taste can be much after awhile but this cheesecake is light! I can eat the entire slice with no problem
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
The first time I ever had a cheesecake was from Cheesecake Factory and it was their Oreo cheesecake. It was the best thing I had ever tasted in my life. Their Dulce De Leche cheesecake is also amazing. They just make great cheesecakes.
Morgan g.
Morgan g.
Love love love Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes. My favorite flavor has to be white chocolate raspberry cheesecake. It's so delicious the texture and the flavor is so yummy. The other delicious flavors are the banana one and key lime πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Newark, OH
The Cheesecake Factory is obviously known for its delicious cheesecake. However, they are SO rich. I absolutely cannot eat one piece all in a sitting. They are about $8 each. And have a decent variety of kinds. I would try again!
jasmine j.
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert
The red velvet cheesecake is the only one I've ever had believe it or not but it was really good. Very decadent and rich. It was creamy and really tall just like I like.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
the cheesecakes here are amazing! So many different flavors to choose from! A beautiful restaurant as well! The food is honestly not too great for hiw expensive it is but you can never go and not leave with some cheesecake lol
Gnabilane M.
Gnabilane M.
Ashburn, VA
If I get cheesecake it would have to be from the cheesecake. No other place. They have the best cheesecake. I love the sea salt caramel cheesecake. The slices are very affordable. The slices are big. I never had there food. I literally just go there for cheesecake.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
S Hackensack, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert
By far my favorite chain dinner place . The food is amazing quality for a chain place and the locations are always clean and decorated very nice inside . Also the Cheesecake itself and their limitless flavors is amazing !
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Thai is my favorite restaurant! I love the fruity drinks and love love love the fried macaroni and cheese balls! That's only the beginning because the cheesecake is out of this world. The peanut butter one is by far the best.
Kerrie P.
Kerrie P.
Fresno, CA
The name implies it all, if you are looking for a good cheesecake in almost in flavor you can think of, look no further than the cheesecake flavor. It truly can't be beat, doesn't taste like chain restaurant cheesecake either, defiantly bakery worthy!!
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?