BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Thai is my favorite restaurant! I love the fruity drinks and love love love the fried macaroni and cheese balls! That's only the beginning because the cheesecake is out of this world. The peanut butter one is by far the best.
Kerrie P.
Kerrie P.
Fresno, CA
The name implies it all, if you are looking for a good cheesecake in almost in flavor you can think of, look no further than the cheesecake flavor. It truly can't be beat, doesn't taste like chain restaurant cheesecake either, defiantly bakery worthy!!
Yocelin G.
Yocelin G.
I like cheesecake but now i cant even finish a slice because they are wayyyyy too sweet for me and it makes my stomach feel acidy, cheesecake is also kinda pricey to be food its like a price of a normal cake
Korilane H.
Korilane H.
Manti, UT
So delicious! I have only been twice and both cheesecakes I tried were so good! My favorite was the fresh strawberry one. I didn't know strawberries could taste so good on a cheesecake! I will definitely get more and recommend to all who ask.
Kylie M.
Kylie M.
Salem, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert
The cheesecake is good, but I like all cheesecake. I feel like there wasn't anything special about the cheesecake except the fact it was from the Cheese Cale Factory. I think is overrated and all hyped out but it's not as good as I'd expect.
Tori P.
Tori P.
Best cheesecake ever hands down. I have not had one of these that I don't like. I have purchased these for events, holidays, just because. The chocolate ones are my favorite.
Janet L.
Janet L.
Fresno, CA
One of my favorite cakes is cheese cake I like to make some in the holidays buy my favorite is to buy them at the cheese cake factory I like the one with strawberries on top
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Love love Cheesecake Factory cheesecake! It's so creamy and delicious. They have so many flavors to choose from and you really can't go wrong with them. The price isn't terrible and definitely worth it!
Bryanna R.
Bryanna R.
Union, MS
They are wonderful cheesecakes. However, they are (in my opinion) way too pricey for what you are getting. You could make like three of the same size for the price of one. If you want to splurge, go ahead.
Nadine S.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
So incredibly great ! If you have not tried these then you definitely need to ! It is sooo worth it ! Been going since I was a kid and I have always been in love ! The best !!! Definitely worth a shot !
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?