BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• Is it worth trying?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always lookin...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Norma P.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love their cheesecakes! They have a huge assortment for different tastes. I personally like their strawberry cheesecake, red velvet cheesecake and their seasonal pumpkin cheesecake! My sister loves the Oreo one. Price point is higher than a store bought one but you will wow your family will be impressed if you pick one up for the holiday meal or an office potluck. Order ahead at the restaurant or sometimes you can find some frozen ones at the grocery store. Fresh is always better though.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Cheesecake Factory It's my go to Restaurant. The portions are huge, I always get there salads bc there so many amazing one's to choose from, not to mention the size of the salads is crazy big so I always ask for dressing on the side and take half of the salads home. My absolute favorite part is all the variety of cheescakes! I've been going to this restaurant for years and I've tried a lot of them and every time I remember why I love this place so much. The slices are huge too so you can definitely split it but I would prefer to eat the entire slice myself. One of my favorite Restaurants and has been for years now and I'm sure it  will continue.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Wilmington, NC
I LOVE The Cheesecake factory!! I wish there was one in my city. They have a huge menu with so many different choices, its hard to choose! And I think the prices are pretty reasonable and comparable to other resteraunts. Of course they have sooo many different cheesecakes, its like cheesecake heaven 😍 My favorite one is the oreo, yum.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
I love the cheesecakes at the Cheesecake Factory. They are better than any other cheesecake that I have had. I like the banana cheesecake and all of the chocolate cheesecakes. My favorite are the Godiva and the Oreo dream extreme cheesecake. You have got to try them, they are fresh and light and flavorful. Every friend that I have ever brought to the Cheesecake Factory has fallen in love with the food and desserts.
Lily A.
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
To die for! I recommend the tiramisu and the Oreo cheesecake along with the regular. They are just so creamy and with the added whip cream it makes it just so creamy and amazing. It's so repurchase worthy! If you've never been to
One even if you ate a lot I recommend to take one to go it'll still be amazing to eat at a later time !
Brigid B.
Brigid B.
West Simsbury , CT
Secondary to heading to NYC for some New York style cheesecake, this is my favorite cheesecake to purchase! Every flavor I have tried is amazing. While it can be a little bit expensive, it's a very rich cheesecake and fairly sizeable so it is often two servings for me. If you're a cheesecake fan, I highly recommend picking up a piece when you visit Cheesecake Factory next. It's worth a visit just for the cheesecakes alone!
Jeryn B.
Jeryn B.
Pascagoula, MS
My family loves the cheesecake factory! We live about 2  hours from the closest one, and if the kids are good, they prize is dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. The menu can be a little overwhelming, but for a big family like ours (6 kids), we love the big diverse menu!  And of course momma likes the drinks :)
Kenia C.
Kenia C.
They don't call it Cheesecake Factory for nothin'! I've had the Dulce De Leche cheesecake, the Red Velvet cheesecake, the Oreo cheesecake, and the regular plain one. They are all AMAZING! Some of the entree plate are a little big so save some room for desert!
Melissa Anne M.
Melissa Anne M.
El Paso , TX
Cheesecake Factory is always a win in my book. The prices are always reasonable and the food is amazing. Desserts are of course always an absolute win! You can't go wrong with the house original, but the seasonal Pumpkin cheesecake is phenomenal. My personal favorite is the Tirmisu. With all the varieties you're sure to find something for everyone 🤗
sidney k.
sidney k.
victorville, CA
The cheesecake factory is such a beautiful high end restaurant. It is perfect for dates, family get together, and parties. I generally go here when i visit Disneyland. Ive always had great service, great waitresses and waiters, fast service, and good food. I never leave here filling hungry, only stuffed!
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?