Add a Photo

By CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES
Photos (9)
Abbie G.
Abbie G.
The most creamy, light, and rich in flavor! This cheesecake is beyond life goals!!!
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
Oct. 17, 2016, 9:59 a.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
Soooo delicious! Great variety of flavors and tastes. Good price. Great restaurant.
Sondra W.
Sondra W.
Nashville Tennessee
These taste okay but can't be compared to the real thing served at the restaurant.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Grafton , OH
The food is delicious. Cheesecake is amazing but my only complaint is its pricey.
Katelyn F.
Katelyn F.
Cheesecake Factory is my forever favorite and pick every time! I'm an addict!
Jackie W.
Jackie W.
Austin, TX
Cheese Cakes Aren't The Best To Me The Texture Of Taste And Feel Weird To Be
Isamar L.
Isamar L.
Absolutely my favorite you never know what to get so many to choose from .
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
I LOVE CF! Me and my friend go so much the servers know us! I love the one in Aventura Mall! <3
MENU: The menu is fantastic, lots to select from, they have specials for lunch, happy hour, and Sunday brunch. You can customize anything you order, the food is always fresh and warm and if there is anything subpar they will kindly accommodate for you. I suggest the Bacon Bacon cheeseburger, Avocado Eggrolls, Factory Salad, Thai Lettuce Wraps, and Chicken Samosas. The tamarind sauce that comes with both the Avocado Eggrolls and Thai lettuce wraps is a MUST TRY!
DECOR: I love the interior decor of CF, so classy and cozy. There's beautiful natural light during the morning, in the evening the lights are dimmed for mood and at night there's a lovely glow from the hanging lights and candles at each table. The bathrooms are too dark though, I struggle to even see to wash my hands most times! But I'm not going there to wash my hands so it costs no stars. :)
PRICE: You get what you pay for! <3
Jana G.
Jana G.
I've been to many restaurants and enjoyed most of them but The Cheesecake Gallery will always b my favorite. Many restaurants will have small deserts after you finish your meal, but here they make their own cheesecake fresh and ready for you eat. They have so many different flavors and the food its self is amazing. They have different kinds of food, from Italian to Mexican. Their prices aren't so bad, but its worth every penny you spend they're because you won't be leaving unsatisfied. Definitely give it a try.
Norma P.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love their cheesecakes! They have a huge assortment for different tastes. I personally like their strawberry cheesecake, red velvet cheesecake and their seasonal pumpkin cheesecake! My sister loves the Oreo one. Price point is higher than a store bought one but you will wow your family will be impressed if you pick one up for the holiday meal or an office potluck. Order ahead at the restaurant or sometimes you can find some frozen ones at the grocery store. Fresh is always better though.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?