Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes  uploaded by Genedra T.Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes  uploaded by Melissa C.Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes  uploaded by Rejane D.See all 10 photos

BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a chees...Red velvet 5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going f...Macaroni and cheese balls 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currentl...I say go but wait until it's n... 5 Answers
Photos (10)
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Grafton , OH
The food is delicious. Cheesecake is amazing but my only complaint is its pricey.
Katelyn F.
Katelyn F.
Cheesecake Factory is my forever favorite and pick every time! I'm an addict!
Jackie W.
Jackie W.
Austin, TX
Cheese Cakes Aren't The Best To Me The Texture Of Taste And Feel Weird To Be
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I LOVE CF! Me and my friend go so much the servers know us! I love the one in Aventura Mall! <3
MENU: The menu is fantastic, lots to select from, they have specials for lunch, happy hour, and Sunday brunch. You can customize anything you order, the food is always fresh and warm and if there is anything subpar they will kindly accommodate for you. I suggest the Bacon Bacon cheeseburger, Avocado Eggrolls, Factory Salad, Thai Lettuce Wraps, and Chicken Samosas. The tamarind sauce that comes with both the Avocado Eggrolls and Thai lettuce wraps is a MUST TRY!
DECOR: I love the interior decor of CF, so classy and cozy. There's beautiful natural light during the morning, in the evening the lights are dimmed for mood and at night there's a lovely glow from the hanging lights and candles at each table. The bathrooms are too dark though, I struggle to even see to wash my hands most times! But I'm not going there to wash my hands so it costs no stars. :)
PRICE: You get what you pay for! <3
Jana G.
Jana G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I've been to many restaurants and enjoyed most of them but The Cheesecake Gallery will always b my favorite. Many restaurants will have small deserts after you finish your meal, but here they make their own cheesecake fresh and ready for you eat. They have so many different flavors and the food its self is amazing. They have different kinds of food, from Italian to Mexican. Their prices aren't so bad, but its worth every penny you spend they're because you won't be leaving unsatisfied. Definitely give it a try.
Norma P.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love their cheesecakes! They have a huge assortment for different tastes. I personally like their strawberry cheesecake, red velvet cheesecake and their seasonal pumpkin cheesecake! My sister loves the Oreo one. Price point is higher than a store bought one but you will wow your family will be impressed if you pick one up for the holiday meal or an office potluck. Order ahead at the restaurant or sometimes you can find some frozen ones at the grocery store. Fresh is always better though.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Cheesecake Factory It's my go to Restaurant. The portions are huge, I always get there salads bc there so many amazing one's to choose from, not to mention the size of the salads is crazy big so I always ask for dressing on the side and take half of the salads home. My absolute favorite part is all the variety of cheescakes! I've been going to this restaurant for years and I've tried a lot of them and every time I remember why I love this place so much. The slices are huge too so you can definitely split it but I would prefer to eat the entire slice myself. One of my favorite Restaurants and has been for years now and I'm sure it  will continue.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Wilmington, NC
I LOVE The Cheesecake factory!! I wish there was one in my city. They have a huge menu with so many different choices, its hard to choose! And I think the prices are pretty reasonable and comparable to other resteraunts. Of course they have sooo many different cheesecakes, its like cheesecake heaven 😍 My favorite one is the oreo, yum.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
I love the cheesecakes at the Cheesecake Factory. They are better than any other cheesecake that I have had. I like the banana cheesecake and all of the chocolate cheesecakes. My favorite are the Godiva and the Oreo dream extreme cheesecake. You have got to try them, they are fresh and light and flavorful. Every friend that I have ever brought to the Cheesecake Factory has fallen in love with the food and desserts.
Lily A.
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
To die for! I recommend the tiramisu and the Oreo cheesecake along with the regular. They are just so creamy and with the added whip cream it makes it just so creamy and amazing. It's so repurchase worthy! If you've never been to
One even if you ate a lot I recommend to take one to go it'll still be amazing to eat at a later time !
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?