BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and alw...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Lindsey B.
The cookie dough cheese cake was my first experience with cheese cake. And it's turned me into an addict. It is simply amazing. They need more stores as one is no where near my town. I have to drive 4 hours to go
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
OMG! That's all I can say about their cheesecakes! I don't eat them a lot because they are a bit pricey. I know you can buy the cheesecake now at Sam's Club but it's pretty high in price. Very much repurchase!
Emily V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I never understood what was so amazing about their cheesecakes until I tasted one. Definitely was the best one I had ever had. I ate it so quickly. Definitely recommend going (and early, because it is not good when they run out of the kind you want!).
Ashley A.
You cannot go wrong with the Cheescake Factory Cheescakes. We usually grab dinner there, and then grab us a few different cheesecake flavors to all share. It can get a little pricey, but the flavors are so amazing. And that is why there are always to go boxes to take your leftovers home :)
Kati H.
Stuart , FL
Hands down this is the best cheesecake ever! I love how there are so many flavors and that you can just order a whole cheesecake to go! I have purchased the plain whole cheesecake and used as a birthday cake & decorated the top with gel icing and decorative sprinkles, it was the best ever!!!
Emily-June P.
Of course with the name of the restaurant you know the cheesecake is going to be good! The cheesecake is absolutely amazing, no doubt. My favorite is the chocolate chip cookie dough, but they all are delicious!
Rebecca E.
While the food is very good, the dessert is the best part. I have only had their cheesecake twice. I had two different flavors and they were both delicious. They are very decadent and filling. I would recommend them to anyone who loves cheesecake.
Jessi B.
Mchenry, IL
I am not a huge cheesecake fan, but I love all of the flavors at the Cheesecake Factory! My favorite is the pumpkin during the holidays. If you are a cheesecake lover, this is definitely the place for you.
Crystal M.
Peoria, AZ
I love cheesecake factory cheesecakes there so delicious but whenever I go to cheesecake factory I end up not getting cheesecake because I get so full with the food and end up not getting it because my tummy
Tracy A.
Redlands, CA
The cheesecakes are amazing. Yes you pay like $7 for dessert, but it is worth it. I don't go there all that often (2-3 times a year) so I use that as an excuse to indulge! My favorite cheese cakes are the Snickers and Reeses. My Uncle got the Adam's Peanut Butter and everyone who had a bite said it was too salty. I like the sweet ones, but my cousin just loves the key lime pie. I don't think you can go wrong with any one who try! I wish they had a sampler platter!
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've never been here. Are they good?
Isabella M.
Haven't tried these yet. How does it taste?