BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• Is it worth trying?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always lookin...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
I have yet to have cheesecake that even lives up to half of this flavor! So amazing.
Lana M.
Lana M.
These are so good. If you like cheesecake, go get some of these! You will live them!
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
Soooo delicious! Great variety of flavors and tastes. Good price. Great restaurant.
Abbie G.
Abbie G.
The most creamy, light, and rich in flavor! This cheesecake is beyond life goals!!!
Sondra W.
Sondra W.
Nashville Tennessee
These taste okay but can't be compared to the real thing served at the restaurant.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Grafton , OH
The food is delicious. Cheesecake is amazing but my only complaint is its pricey.
Katelyn F.
Katelyn F.
Cheesecake Factory is my forever favorite and pick every time! I'm an addict!
Jackie W.
Jackie W.
Austin, TX
Cheese Cakes Aren't The Best To Me The Texture Of Taste And Feel Weird To Be
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I LOVE CF! Me and my friend go so much the servers know us! I love the one in Aventura Mall! <3
MENU: The menu is fantastic, lots to select from, they have specials for lunch, happy hour, and Sunday brunch. You can customize anything you order, the food is always fresh and warm and if there is anything subpar they will kindly accommodate for you. I suggest the Bacon Bacon cheeseburger, Avocado Eggrolls, Factory Salad, Thai Lettuce Wraps, and Chicken Samosas. The tamarind sauce that comes with both the Avocado Eggrolls and Thai lettuce wraps is a MUST TRY!
DECOR: I love the interior decor of CF, so classy and cozy. There's beautiful natural light during the morning, in the evening the lights are dimmed for mood and at night there's a lovely glow from the hanging lights and candles at each table. The bathrooms are too dark though, I struggle to even see to wash my hands most times! But I'm not going there to wash my hands so it costs no stars. :)
PRICE: You get what you pay for! <3
Jana G.
Jana G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I've been to many restaurants and enjoyed most of them but The Cheesecake Gallery will always b my favorite. Many restaurants will have small deserts after you finish your meal, but here they make their own cheesecake fresh and ready for you eat. They have so many different flavors and the food its self is amazing. They have different kinds of food, from Italian to Mexican. Their prices aren't so bad, but its worth every penny you spend they're because you won't be leaving unsatisfied. Definitely give it a try.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?