BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Cheesecake Factory It's my go to Restaurant. The portions are huge, I always get there salads bc there so many amazing one's to choose from, not to mention the size of the salads is crazy big so I always ask for dressing on the side and take half of the salads home. My absolute favorite part is all the variety of cheescakes! I've been going to this restaurant for years and I've tried a lot of them and every time I remember why I love this place so much. The slices are huge too so you can definitely split it but I would prefer to eat the entire slice myself. One of my favorite Restaurants and has been for years now and I'm sure it  will continue.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Charlotte, NC
Let me begin with stating that just typing this review is making my mouth water. I've only been to the Cheesecake Factory a handful of times. Why ? I am cheap and I do not dress up often for dinner. The last time I went to the Cheesecake Factory itself, it was a snap decision. Which led to me being in this lovely restaurant.... IN SWEAT PANTS. (Stop judging me, I can feel it) These perfect cheesecakes save me from ever feeling that kind of embarrassment. Now I can stuff my face in sweat pants or even NO pants (Which are the best pants). Talk about a life saver !!!! If you think all Cheesecakes are the same, you thought wrong.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Wilmington, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
I LOVE The Cheesecake factory!! I wish there was one in my city. They have a huge menu with so many different choices, its hard to choose! And I think the prices are pretty reasonable and comparable to other resteraunts. Of course they have sooo many different cheesecakes, its like cheesecake heaven 😍 My favorite one is the oreo, yum.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
I love the cheesecakes at the Cheesecake Factory. They are better than any other cheesecake that I have had. I like the banana cheesecake and all of the chocolate cheesecakes. My favorite are the Godiva and the Oreo dream extreme cheesecake. You have got to try them, they are fresh and light and flavorful. Every friend that I have ever brought to the Cheesecake Factory has fallen in love with the food and desserts.
Lily A.
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
To die for! I recommend the tiramisu and the Oreo cheesecake along with the regular. They are just so creamy and with the added whip cream it makes it just so creamy and amazing. It's so repurchase worthy! If you've never been to
One even if you ate a lot I recommend to take one to go it'll still be amazing to eat at a later time !
Brigid B.
Brigid B.
West Simsbury , CT
Secondary to heading to NYC for some New York style cheesecake, this is my favorite cheesecake to purchase! Every flavor I have tried is amazing. While it can be a little bit expensive, it's a very rich cheesecake and fairly sizeable so it is often two servings for me. If you're a cheesecake fan, I highly recommend picking up a piece when you visit Cheesecake Factory next. It's worth a visit just for the cheesecakes alone!
Jeryn B.
Jeryn B.
Pascagoula, MS
My family loves the cheesecake factory! We live about 2  hours from the closest one, and if the kids are good, they prize is dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. The menu can be a little overwhelming, but for a big family like ours (6 kids), we love the big diverse menu!  And of course momma likes the drinks :)
Kenia C.
Kenia C.
They don't call it Cheesecake Factory for nothin'! I've had the Dulce De Leche cheesecake, the Red Velvet cheesecake, the Oreo cheesecake, and the regular plain one. They are all AMAZING! Some of the entree plate are a little big so save some room for desert!
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Indianapolis, IN
The food can be pricey and isn't out of this world good, but I'm one of those people who go for the cheesecake.  I usually walk in and order a piece to go at the desk and walk out.  It's so creamy and you get a good sized piece for how much you pay.  My personal favorites are the Oreo dream and the Hazelnut crunch.
Melissa Anne M.
Melissa Anne M.
El Paso , TX
Cheesecake Factory is always a win in my book. The prices are always reasonable and the food is amazing. Desserts are of course always an absolute win! You can't go wrong with the house original, but the seasonal Pumpkin cheesecake is phenomenal. My personal favorite is the Tirmisu. With all the varieties you're sure to find something for everyone 🤗
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?