These Jelly Beans Make for the Perfect Holiday Host Gift
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
4.78 / 5 based on 726 Reviews
Top Questions See all 106 Q&A
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
- "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
- "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
- "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
- "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
- "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Best cheesecake ever😍 my favorite is the key lime cheesecake it's so so good and that's what I always get when I go . It's somewhat pricey like four dollars a slice I think it's worth it and I would recommend it to anyone
My best friend and I have a tradition of splitting a new kind of cheesecake every time we visit each other and so far we haven't been disappointed. The portions are big enough to share easily and aren't too expensive.
Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes are the best you can get (besides homemade of course)! My favorite would either be white chocolate macadamia or classic vanilla with some fruits or caramel
Honestly some of the best cheesecake I've ever had! We always go and eat entrées there and get cheesecake to go because it is very filling! They have so many options to choose from as well it's very overwhelming!
Honestly when I went to this restaurant I was looking forward to it because it sounds fancy but it really wasn't even that good honestly when I went to this restaurant I was looking forward to it because it sounds fancy but it really wasn't even that bad
I cannot stress how amazing these cheesecakes are. They are the absolute best!! No one or restaurant can get close to the taste of these. I purchase them at the Cheesecake Factory restaurants. And although they aren't the cheapest alternative out there, they are worth every single penny.
The food is good but, the cheesecake is the best part of the experience. My favorite flavor is the red velvet. It is rich and creamy and the red velvet flavor is on point. I recommend this to cheesecake lovers.
I LOVE Cheesecake Factory. They have the best cheesecakes EVER!! My favorite is their lemon meringue cheesecake. I also love their 7 layer chocolate cake. It's incredibly delicious.
So delicious! Such a cute looking place as well ! It can be a bit expensive but for a special occasion, it's definitely worth it! One piece of cheesecake can easily feed 2 or 3 people, they are huge! And so yummy!
Had this for the first time recently and already planning my next trip. Prices are high but the quality and quantity is worth it. The cheesecakes are delicious as well. Definitely worth the trip and money.
Q & A
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
What is your favorite flavor?!
I've never been here. Are they good?
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos