Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
4.77 / 5 based on 734 Reviews
Top Questions See all 106 Q&A
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
- "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
- "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
- "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
- "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
- "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Amazing flavor I love this to pieces I could eat this all day long best dessert in the whole world it's pricey but it's amazing it's a great flavor filed with great fruits blueberries it's amazing highly recommend it to anyone
Five stars is not enough to for these cheesecakes. I go here often and have tried a lot of their cheesecakes. They are all rich and smooth and even though your stomach will protest you for that last bite you can't help but give in to this heavenly cake
I really love this place. They have a menu that has a plethora of options, and everything tastes amazing. The cheesecake is especially good! I've had the chocolate lovers, the Reese's, and the Oreo one! All 10/10.
BEST cheesecakes ever! I always end up getting the red velvet cheesecake. I should probably try other ones. These cheesecakes are so delicious and full of flavor. They're totally unlike any other cheesecake I've ever had. Ohh and the portions are HUGE. One cheesecake can probably feed 3 or 4 people.
The cookie dough cheese cake was my first experience with cheese cake. And it's turned me into an addict. It is simply amazing. They need more stores as one is no where near my town. I have to drive 4 hours to go
I am not a huge cheesecake fan, but I love all of the flavors at the Cheesecake Factory! My favorite is the pumpkin during the holidays. If you are a cheesecake lover, this is definitely the place for you.
Of course with the name of the restaurant you know the cheesecake is going to be good! The cheesecake is absolutely amazing, no doubt. My favorite is the chocolate chip cookie dough, but they all are delicious!
You cannot go wrong with the Cheescake Factory Cheescakes. We usually grab dinner there, and then grab us a few different cheesecake flavors to all share. It can get a little pricey, but the flavors are so amazing. And that is why there are always to go boxes to take your leftovers home :)
OMG! That's all I can say about their cheesecakes! I don't eat them a lot because they are a bit pricey. I know you can buy the cheesecake now at Sam's Club but it's pretty high in price. Very much repurchase!
While the food is very good, the dessert is the best part. I have only had their cheesecake twice. I had two different flavors and they were both delicious. They are very decadent and filling. I would recommend them to anyone who loves cheesecake.
Q & A
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
What is your favorite flavor?!
I've never been here. Are they good?
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos