BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Melissa C.
I love the cheesecakes at the Cheesecake Factory. They are better than any other cheesecake that I have had. I like the banana cheesecake and all of the chocolate cheesecakes. My favorite are the Godiva and the Oreo dream extreme cheesecake. You have got to try them, they are fresh and light and flavorful. Every friend that I have ever brought to the Cheesecake Factory has fallen in love with the food and desserts.
Brigid B.
West Simsbury, CT
Secondary to heading to NYC for some New York style cheesecake, this is my favorite cheesecake to purchase! Every flavor I have tried is amazing. While it can be a little bit expensive, it's a very rich cheesecake and fairly sizeable so it is often two servings for me. If you're a cheesecake fan, I highly recommend picking up a piece when you visit Cheesecake Factory next. It's worth a visit just for the cheesecakes alone!
Joanna M.
Hamburg, NY
The cheesecake it too die for. My sister and I will usually get 2 different slices, even though it costs about $9 a slice in our city. We can never finish both slices so we get to take them home for another day. I have to say the turtle one and the Reese peanut butter ones are my favorite by far.
Katie H.
Painesville, OH
The cheesecakes at the cheesecake factory are OK but for the restaurant being directly the name of cheesecake, the desserts just really don't do it. They are very overpriced and they're not as creamy as cheesecakes from other restaurants. I would probably buy again only because I love sweet things but don't personally think these are worth the money.
Brie F.
Some of the best damn cheesecake in Houston. Sometimes I just drop by to get a slice instead of eating an entire meal. The Keylime pie cheesecake is delicious and has great flavor and I would totally recommend the cheesecakes and the restaurant food to anybody
Kenia C.
They don't call it Cheesecake Factory for nothin'! I've had the Dulce De Leche cheesecake, the Red Velvet cheesecake, the Oreo cheesecake, and the regular plain one. They are all AMAZING! Some of the entree plate are a little big so save some room for desert!
Jeryn B.
Pascagoula, MS
My family loves the cheesecake factory! We live about 2  hours from the closest one, and if the kids are good, they prize is dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. The menu can be a little overwhelming, but for a big family like ours (6 kids), we love the big diverse menu!  And of course momma likes the drinks :)
Melissa Anne M.
El Paso , TX
Cheesecake Factory is always a win in my book. The prices are always reasonable and the food is amazing. Desserts are of course always an absolute win! You can't go wrong with the house original, but the seasonal Pumpkin cheesecake is phenomenal. My personal favorite is the Tirmisu. With all the varieties you're sure to find something for everyone 🤗
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love the Cheesecake Factory! I've never tried any of the food on their menu, but the cheesecake is rich and delicious. Turtle, S'mores, and Vanilla Bean are my favorite flavors. My family loves to order a whole cheesecake to enjoy during the holidays. Wish we had another location near me in Oklahoma City. I would go more often!
sidney k.
victorville, CA
The cheesecake factory is such a beautiful high end restaurant. It is perfect for dates, family get together, and parties. I generally go here when i visit Disneyland. Ive always had great service, great waitresses and waiters, fast service, and good food. I never leave here filling hungry, only stuffed!
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?