Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes are the bomb! I've yet to try a store brand cheesecake that can compare. The Oreo one is my favorite, and the seasonal pumpkin cheesecake is amazing too! The ones you can find in the freezer aisle at your local grocery store are okay, but when they're served fresh they're absolutely delicious.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Crystal Lake, IL
Sept. 25, 2016, 12:01 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
We go to Cheesecake Factory just for dessert sometimes since we don't find their food to be that great (plus it's overpriced). The cheesecake is also overpriced but worth every penny because of how delicious it is. They're very generous with portions, we usually share one slice and it's just enough amount of dessert for 2
Eliza L.
Eliza L.
Sept. 24, 2016, 1:15 a.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
They are not stingy with the amount of cheesecake! There's enough for at least two people with these cheese cakes. Being a cheese cake lover this is one of my favorite places to eat it. I've tried many and never been disappointed. It is a pricey place but totally worth it. I would suggest making a reservation!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
Heaven. All you can say to describe these cheesecakes is heaven. They are amazing, mouth watering, and decadent. I get one every year for my birthday, something I treat myself to. Last year I got the white chocolate turtle macadamia nut. Just, amazing. Pretty expensive, but as far as cheesecakes go, worth it.
Joanna M.
Joanna M.
Hamburg, NY
Feb. 5, 2017, 8:33 p.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
The cheesecake it too die for. My sister and I will usually get 2 different slices, even though it costs about $9 a slice in our city. We can never finish both slices so we get to take them home for another day. I have to say the turtle one and the Reese peanut butter ones are my favorite by far.
Tori H.
Tori H.
Sarasota, FL
My sister works at Cheesecake Factory and every Christmas they give them a whole cheesecake to bring home. Best Christmas present ever! Super high in calories but you'll forget about that once you taste how delicious cheesecake factory's cheesecake it. Super wide variety of flavor of flavors too!
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Spencerport, NY
Jan. 7, 2017, 12:03 a.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
I love the Cheesecake Factory! Not only is it pretty much my favorite chain restaurant, but their cheesecakes are out of this world. There's so many different ones to choose from, sometimes it can be hard to choose! My favorite is he chocolate tuxedo cream; I'm drooling just thinking about it!
Marisol P.
Marisol P.
Hayward, CA
Attention cheesecake lovers!! This is a must go to restaurant! They have so many different types of cheesecakes it's so hard to narrow it down to just one that you must try. I love the cheesecake factory. They have a decent menu, but their cheesecake list is definitely why I keep going back.
April H.
April H.
Oct. 6, 2016, 2:05 a.m.
Review for: Cheesecakes
My absolute favorite cheesecake I've tried so far. My go to favorite is the White Chocolate Raspberry, but let's be honest... I've not found a flavor I didn't like. Be sure to check around the holidays for their limited edition flavors such as pumpkin and peppermint. They are both delicious!
Amber K.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Yum!! My favorite is the chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake. Also the pumpkin cheesecake! They're all delicious. They are pricey but so worth it. If you don't get one from the actual Cheesecake Factory, Sam's Club usually carries a Cheesecake Factory brand frozen option that is cheaper.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?