Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Lily A.
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA

To die for! I recommend the tiramisu and the Oreo cheesecake along with the regular. They are just so creamy and with the added whip cream it makes it just so creamy and amazing. It's so repurchase worthy! If you've never been to
One even if you ate a lot I recommend to take one to go it'll still be amazing to eat at a later time !
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK

I love the Cheesecake Factory! I've never tried any of the food on their menu, but the cheesecake is rich and delicious. Turtle, S'mores, and Vanilla Bean are my favorite flavors. My family loves to order a whole cheesecake to enjoy during the holidays. Wish we had another location near me in Oklahoma City. I would go more often!
Lara P.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC

Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes is a very nice place to take your family to. Not only do they have delicious food, but their food is awesome as well. You definitely get what you pay for. I have tried all but 7 flavors that they specialize in and the Carmel Turtle is definitely my favorite. Come on out and try it for yourself!
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes are the bomb! I've yet to try a store brand cheesecake that can compare. The Oreo one is my favorite, and the seasonal pumpkin cheesecake is amazing too! The ones you can find in the freezer aisle at your local grocery store are okay, but when they're served fresh they're absolutely delicious.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Crystal Lake, IL

We go to Cheesecake Factory just for dessert sometimes since we don't find their food to be that great (plus it's overpriced). The cheesecake is also overpriced but worth every penny because of how delicious it is. They're very generous with portions, we usually share one slice and it's just enough amount of dessert for 2
Eliza L.
Eliza L.

They are not stingy with the amount of cheesecake! There's enough for at least two people with these cheese cakes. Being a cheese cake lover this is one of my favorite places to eat it. I've tried many and never been disappointed. It is a pricey place but totally worth it. I would suggest making a reservation!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA

Heaven. All you can say to describe these cheesecakes is heaven. They are amazing, mouth watering, and decadent. I get one every year for my birthday, something I treat myself to. Last year I got the white chocolate turtle macadamia nut. Just, amazing. Pretty expensive, but as far as cheesecakes go, worth it.
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
Minford, OH

Love Cheesecake Factory it's a great restaurant! We eat there every chance we get! The food is delicious! I love the chicken tacos so fresh and good! Fresh ingredients and great flavors! And then the cheesecake omg love every flavor I have tried but carrot cake and red velvet are my most favorite!
Tori H.
Tori H.
Sarasota, FL

My sister works at Cheesecake Factory and every Christmas they give them a whole cheesecake to bring home. Best Christmas present ever! Super high in calories but you'll forget about that once you taste how delicious cheesecake factory's cheesecake it. Super wide variety of flavor of flavors too!
Joanna M.
Joanna M.
Hamburg, NY

The cheesecake it too die for. My sister and I will usually get 2 different slices, even though it costs about $9 a slice in our city. We can never finish both slices so we get to take them home for another day. I have to say the turtle one and the Reese peanut butter ones are my favorite by far.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?

Join Now