BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Crystal Lake, IL
We go to Cheesecake Factory just for dessert sometimes since we don't find their food to be that great (plus it's overpriced). The cheesecake is also overpriced but worth every penny because of how delicious it is. They're very generous with portions, we usually share one slice and it's just enough amount of dessert for 2
Eliza L.
Eliza L.
They are not stingy with the amount of cheesecake! There's enough for at least two people with these cheese cakes. Being a cheese cake lover this is one of my favorite places to eat it. I've tried many and never been disappointed. It is a pricey place but totally worth it. I would suggest making a reservation!
Tori H.
Tori H.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
My sister works at Cheesecake Factory and every Christmas they give them a whole cheesecake to bring home. Best Christmas present ever! Super high in calories but you'll forget about that once you taste how delicious cheesecake factory's cheesecake it. Super wide variety of flavor of flavors too!
Joanna M.
Joanna M.
Hamburg, NY
The cheesecake it too die for. My sister and I will usually get 2 different slices, even though it costs about $9 a slice in our city. We can never finish both slices so we get to take them home for another day. I have to say the turtle one and the Reese peanut butter ones are my favorite by far.
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Spencerport, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love the Cheesecake Factory! Not only is it pretty much my favorite chain restaurant, but their cheesecakes are out of this world. There's so many different ones to choose from, sometimes it can be hard to choose! My favorite is he chocolate tuxedo cream; I'm drooling just thinking about it!
Marisol P.
Marisol P.
Hayward, CA
Attention cheesecake lovers!! This is a must go to restaurant! They have so many different types of cheesecakes it's so hard to narrow it down to just one that you must try. I love the cheesecake factory. They have a decent menu, but their cheesecake list is definitely why I keep going back.
April H.
April H.
My absolute favorite cheesecake I've tried so far. My go to favorite is the White Chocolate Raspberry, but let's be honest... I've not found a flavor I didn't like. Be sure to check around the holidays for their limited edition flavors such as pumpkin and peppermint. They are both delicious!
Amber K.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Yum!! My favorite is the chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake. Also the pumpkin cheesecake! They're all delicious. They are pricey but so worth it. If you don't get one from the actual Cheesecake Factory, Sam's Club usually carries a Cheesecake Factory brand frozen option that is cheaper.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Hands down, no question, the best cheesecake you can get. It's a little expensive but soo worth. They have so many different flavors so everyone will be happy and they're all amazing (especially the Oreo). The cheesecake is fluffy and rich and I can't say enough good things about it.
Caylyn C.
Caylyn C.
I've had many different flavors and they are wonderful. The original is a great plain piece or you can go with the super chocolatey Oreo cheesecake which is my ultimate favorite. It's expensive but they are so good and you get a good portion size. It's okay to splurge sometimes :)
Reagan V.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?