Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Anita C.
Anita C.
Hoboken, NJ

I've never been a huge cheesecake fan, but the amount of options and flavor profiles that the cheesecake factory offers means that even I can find something I love. They have ones with fruit, with nuts, with chocolate, with caramel and ones that mirror your favorite normal cake! Between carrot cake cheesecake and red velvet, you have to try one! And you can usually split them between two people or take half home!
Crystal V.
Crystal V.
Deerbrook , WI

I was very surprised , taken back, yet, delighted when I stepped into the cheesecake factory. I had not expected the menu to have such delicious food! What a great surprise! It was delicious! I am now a customer for life! The portions are a bit large for me so I always have enough for lunch the following day. To me, that makes up a bit for the price. You get what you pay for right, and this is some great food!
Michaela C.
Michaela C.
Riverview, FL

I love the cheesecake from here. They have so many different flavors available so there's something for everyone. I go for pretty much all of my birthdays to get a slice of cheesecake to celebrate. My favorite flavors are the lemon raspberry (it's sweet and tart at the same time) & the white chocolate raspberry truffle (has a nice hint of chocolate with the crust and a little raspberry tartness)
Alli M.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA

Chris's outrageous cheesecake is my favorite cheese cake from the cheese cake factory! It has brownie, chocolate cake, and a pecan coconut frosting. It is so good and fresh. They are large pieces i split mine into three different parts. My favorite entree is the Louisiana chicken pasta! It's spicy and has 2 thin pieces of Parmesan crusted chicken! It's expensive but the amount of food is huge!
Meagan S.
Meagan S.

The Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes are my guilty pleasure! I am thankful that the nearest restaurant is 2 hours away because if not I would weigh 500 pounds. The only downside is the prices. My husband and I went on Valentines day and just the 2 of us spend over $100 dollars but of course it was delicious and the service was great other than a long wait to get a table which was expected!
Alizza M.
Alizza M.
Fort Collins, CO

About a year ago, my family and I took my mom out for her birthday and this is the place she wanted to go to, they've all been there but I haven't and I really wanted to try it too, best choice my mom made because I left there satisfied and carried out food and a piece of cheesecake, the cheesecakes are crazy expensive but worth trying out because they are all delicious
Kelli Z.
Kelli Z.

Cheesecake Factory cheesecake is the best cheesecake I've ever had. I've had Snickers, Vanilla Bean, and Pumpkin, but I always go back to the Original with Strawberry. Their cheesecakes have the right amount of sugar so it doesn't hurt your teeth or leave you feeling sick, and they're always high quality. I've never noticed any flaws in their consistency.
Melissa Anne M.
Melissa Anne M.
El Paso, TX

Cheesecake Factory is always a win in my book. The prices are always reasonable and the food is amazing. Desserts are of course always an absolute win! You can't go wrong with the house original, but the seasonal Pumpkin cheesecake is phenomenal. My personal favorite is the Tirmisu. With all the varieties you're sure to find something for everyone 🤗
Thea R.
Thea R.
Boise , ID

My all time favorite place to go just because of the dessert. There are so many options and all the flavors are amazing. I have never tried a flavor I don't like. The pieces are so big and rich tho that I can only finish half of it before I start to get full and sugar overloaded but that's ok cause I just take it home and eat it the next day.
Dana C.
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY

The portions at Cheesecake factory are insane... In a good and a bad way! It's definitely a restaurant to go to if you're not worried about counting calories. However, the cheesecake is incredible and their pumpkin cheesecake is a staple on my family's Thanksgiving table. The appetizers, small plates and snacks are amazing, too!
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
rosa v.
rosa v.

I have never tried cheesecake factory. Are they good? Is it worth the price?
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Oklahoma City, OK

What's the best flavor cheesecake from cheesecake factory?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?

Join Now