Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Lacey B.
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK

Oh. My. God. The best of the best. I recently tried their red velvet cake, though I'm not a fan of red velvet, and I was blown away. It tasted almost like chocolate!! No bitter, nasty aftertaste either. So yummy! I love the regular, turtle and carrot cheesecake also. Pricey, but you get what you pay for. So totally worth it! Indulge in the decadence of a Cheesecake Factory cheesecake, you won't be disappointed!!!
Crystal V.
Crystal V.
Deerbrook , WI

I was very surprised , taken back, yet, delighted when I stepped into the cheesecake factory. I had not expected the menu to have such delicious food! What a great surprise! It was delicious! I am now a customer for life! The portions are a bit large for me so I always have enough for lunch the following day. To me, that makes up a bit for the price. You get what you pay for right, and this is some great food!
Ceara L.
Ceara L.
San Diego, CA

I love the Cheesecake factory, the food is great and they have an amazing cucumber lemonade, however the cheesecake is to die for but most of the time after I have spent so much money on my meal, there just isn't room to purchase the cheesecake. Now with the cheesecake being good, it is a bit too rich for me and it literally takes days for me to finish it because I can only eat a few bites at a time
Michaela C.
Michaela C.
Riverview, FL

I love the cheesecake from here. They have so many different flavors available so there's something for everyone. I go for pretty much all of my birthdays to get a slice of cheesecake to celebrate. My favorite flavors are the lemon raspberry (it's sweet and tart at the same time) & the white chocolate raspberry truffle (has a nice hint of chocolate with the crust and a little raspberry tartness)
Alli M.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA

Chris's outrageous cheesecake is my favorite cheese cake from the cheese cake factory! It has brownie, chocolate cake, and a pecan coconut frosting. It is so good and fresh. They are large pieces i split mine into three different parts. My favorite entree is the Louisiana chicken pasta! It's spicy and has 2 thin pieces of Parmesan crusted chicken! It's expensive but the amount of food is huge!
Angel S.
Angel S.

food is overpriced for the quality/taste and service is meh. I've seen servers spill water on customers and make mistakes on my checks (and they refused to change it in store. had to call headquarters to sort it out) wouldn't recommend this place tbh their cheesecakes you can buy from Costco are really good though. I can recommend those. the ones in store are too rich, not enough cream cheese
Meagan S.
Meagan S.

The Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes are my guilty pleasure! I am thankful that the nearest restaurant is 2 hours away because if not I would weigh 500 pounds. The only downside is the prices. My husband and I went on Valentines day and just the 2 of us spend over $100 dollars but of course it was delicious and the service was great other than a long wait to get a table which was expected!
Alizza M.
Alizza M.
Fort Collins, CO

About a year ago, my family and I took my mom out for her birthday and this is the place she wanted to go to, they've all been there but I haven't and I really wanted to try it too, best choice my mom made because I left there satisfied and carried out food and a piece of cheesecake, the cheesecakes are crazy expensive but worth trying out because they are all delicious
Kelli Z.
Kelli Z.

Cheesecake Factory cheesecake is the best cheesecake I've ever had. I've had Snickers, Vanilla Bean, and Pumpkin, but I always go back to the Original with Strawberry. Their cheesecakes have the right amount of sugar so it doesn't hurt your teeth or leave you feeling sick, and they're always high quality. I've never noticed any flaws in their consistency.
Melissa Anne M.
Melissa Anne M.
El Paso, TX

Cheesecake Factory is always a win in my book. The prices are always reasonable and the food is amazing. Desserts are of course always an absolute win! You can't go wrong with the house original, but the seasonal Pumpkin cheesecake is phenomenal. My personal favorite is the Tirmisu. With all the varieties you're sure to find something for everyone šŸ¤—
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.

I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?

Join Now