Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Medfield, MA

All of the cheesecakes here are scrumptious! I rarely go to the restaurant and NOT buy a cheesecake. You just need to have one!
Kim F.
Kim F.
Coffeyville, KS

Love their cheesecakes!! I have tried several flavors and would love to try more, but the nearest factory is over an hour away.
Erin D.
Erin D.

These are always so good. We typically find them at Sam's Club around the holidays. Consistent flavors and a decadent dessert!
Marissa B.
Marissa B.

Really great but a bit over priced therefore I only get on special occasions which kind of makes me sad because it is so good.
Gissele S.
Gissele S.
Gainesville, GA

I love cheesecake!! To be honest i think regular cheesesteak bite self with no topping no nothing just cheesecake it's amazing
ashley f.
ashley f.
Largo, FL

I use to tell everyone how I thought cheesecake was gross until I had the Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes! They are so amazing!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Gainesville, GA

Yes, the restaurant is fairly pricey. But when you're craving a rich cheesecake, you cannot go wrong with Cheesecake Factory.
One of the best in the west!! Must try there red velvet cheesecake if you have not yet! Also recommended there pasta di Vinci
Emily L.
Emily L.
Pittsburgh, PA

The food is okay here, but it is definitely over priced. I won't usually choose to go here unless somebody else suggests it.
Annie l.
Annie l.
Hannibal, MO

I like them and I would eat it again it was good and I would recommend it. I love if you guys would give me some thank you.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?

Join Now