BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
Emily D.
Allentown, PA
Love this restaurant not only the cheesecake but the food is impeccable and reasonably priced for a touch of upscale taste! My favorite cheesecake is the oreo, however other favorites include red velvet and fresh strawberry. I usually take mine to go and because they are so rich they last me about 3 days to finish a slice! :)
Ashley M.
Knoxville, TN
Awesome restaurant. Amazing cheesecake. I could eat this everyday but to pricey for that. Can't wait to have a date night here. Good portions for the price though. Would absolutely recommend you try at least the cheesecake once in your life because it will not disappoint.
Jessica E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Red velvet is my favorite Es mi preferido cremosito comemos 2 con el pedazo Es relativamente grande y ricooooooo SE puede sentir el queso lo amooooo lo compro en el mall hay un Cheesecake Factory el precio algo caro pero el sabor lo recompensa.
Cristyn P.
Alma, MI
So glad they opened a restaurant near my house! The portions are massive, the wait time is outrageous, and the prices are pretty high, but the cheesecakes make it worth it! My personal favorite is the Hershey's chocolate flavor :)
Tracy L.
Corsicana , TX
The food is delicious and the cheesecakes are amazing!! But definitely pricey and when I do get to go it's always packed so I've had to wait a while and it's always noisy so I really don't like that but the good compensates all that!
Veronica G.
Staten island, NY
Chris's famous cheese cake is the best flavor! It is super freaky and perfect! Totally worth the higher prices but definitely a place for special occasions. Their meals are purchase worthy! Louisiana chicken pasta is a spicy dish! My favorite!
Michelle G.
Erie , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
The best part about the whole restaurant of course! Their cheesecake flavor options are amazing. I don't have one nearby where I live so I was excited when I saw that Walmart sells them. I buy only for special occasions though ūüôā
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Cheesecake is definitely one of my favorite things to eat when I have a sweet tooth. I eat cheesecake just as much as I breathe and saying that I can tell you that cheesecake factory cheesecakes have a great flavor a creamy and have a great variety for you to pick from
Emily L.
They have such a great variety and they always add seasonal flavors to the menu. I think its a good bargain because each piece is big enough that you could save some to take home and they are all so decadent and filled with flavor!
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Their cheesecake are so delish! They have sooooo many different flavors and everyone that I have tried has been AMAZING! They are so smooth and creamy and so fresh when you get them right from the bakery at the Cheesecake factory.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?