Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Columbus, OH

The cheesecake here is so delicious! They come in so many flavors I didn't even know where possible! It is a little pricey, but definitely worth it!
Abbie P.
Abbie P.
Henderson, KY

Cheesecake lovers!!!!!! By far the BEST cheesecake I have ever had! It's very pricy but you get a huge amount! And the quality is worth the money!
marina t.
marina t.
Lynwood, CA

This place is great. the food taste amazing. have tried a couple different plates and have loved each one so far. plus very friendly waiters.
Alix A.
Alix A.
Winter Park, FL

My favorite cheesecake there is!!! I am obsessed with the Godiva. I think the cheesecake is a little more on the pricey-yet affordable side!Β
heather m.
heather m.

Their cheesecake is absolutely delicious and the portions are huge! Cheesecake is my all-time favorite dessert. I could truly eat it daily.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Raleigh, NC

Cheesecake Factory definitely does cheesecakes the best! Their regular food menu is delicious but overwhelming in choice and portion size.
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
Travis Afb, CA

Cheesecake Factory has great cakes but not for the price they sell them at. It leads to me not even trying them because of their price.
Cassie D.
Cassie D.
Warner Robins, Ga

The best cheesecake. They're great! I love the texture and flavor with every slice. I've never had a bad slice of cheesecake from them.
Albina J.
Albina J.
Washington, MI

I first tried them in New York. I got the original and it was fantastic. The nearest location is an hour away from me unfortunately :(
Rathana H.
Rathana H.
Long Beach, CA

When i go there i put the food on hold and order there cheese cake first i love there original and that will always be my first choice
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?

Join Now