These Jelly Beans Make for the Perfect Holiday Host Gift
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
4.78 / 5 based on 726 Reviews
Top Questions See all 106 Q&A
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
- "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
- "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
- "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
- "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
- "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
The red velvet cheesecake and the limoncello cheesecake are my fave. So rich and creamy you won't be able to stop! Tad pricey per piece I think ordering the whole ones are better value! I'll always be a sucker for a slice after dinner there!
I food is okay and super pricey. So I always opt out of ordering good and go straight for the dessert. I order the same cheesecake every time. The carrot cake cheesecake. It is the two favorite desserts in one and I love it.
Some of the best cheesecake ive had...smooth cheesecake with a yummy firm crust, it didn't last long thats for sure,it was also nice having a variety to choose from.the next time i need a cheesecake,i will definitely order again!
Hands down has to be the best cheesecake i have ever tried. They have the best variety of flavors and the cheesecake is so creamy and there not overpriced. I would say in the middle not cheap or expensive but so worth it.
I love Cheesecake Factory. OMG the Oreo cheesecake it's my favorite. It is a bit pricey but worth it the slice's are huge so I'd definitely share. They are so good!! And so many great choices also a great holiday dessert
Five stars is not enough to for these cheesecakes. I go here often and have tried a lot of their cheesecakes. They are all rich and smooth and even though your stomach will protest you for that last bite you can't help but give in to this heavenly cake
Amazing flavor I love this to pieces I could eat this all day long best dessert in the whole world it's pricey but it's amazing it's a great flavor filed with great fruits blueberries it's amazing highly recommend it to anyone
I really love this place. They have a menu that has a plethora of options, and everything tastes amazing. The cheesecake is especially good! I've had the chocolate lovers, the Reese's, and the Oreo one! All 10/10.
The cookie dough cheese cake was my first experience with cheese cake. And it's turned me into an addict. It is simply amazing. They need more stores as one is no where near my town. I have to drive 4 hours to go
OMG! That's all I can say about their cheesecakes! I don't eat them a lot because they are a bit pricey. I know you can buy the cheesecake now at Sam's Club but it's pretty high in price. Very much repurchase!
Q & A
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
What is your favorite flavor?!
I've never been here. Are they good?
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos