Add a Photo

By CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES
Photos (7)
Daniella H.
Daniella H.

These are fantastic. So many varieties. Red velvet and lemon blueberry are my absolute favorite. They do have gelatin in them so they aren't completely vegetarian.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Westland, Mi

They are pricey but their cheesecakes are to die for. I got my mom a Cheesecake Factory gift card for Mother's Day and she couldn't wait to go. Very high quality!
Keesha P.
Keesha P.

I wasn't blown away buy the actual food here that I've tried from Cheesecake Factory and everything is pretty pricey but it has the best cheesecake I've ever had.
Faby H.
Faby H.

I loove this place, it's amazing to go celebrate something or to just go on a date with someone. It's a little bit on the pricey side but it's totally worth it!
Lucette O.
Lucette O.
Hillsboro, OR

I love this so much. I eat here every time that I can. It is so worth the stomach ache I get when I eat it. I really love the cheesecake called chris something.
Kaitlin H.
Kaitlin H.
Pinson, AL

Dulce de leche cheesecake is my absolute favorite here! The food is good, but I have found it is hit or miss on some things. Stick with what you know is good!
Hajera C.
Hajera C.

Who doesn't love the Cheesecake Factory!!? The actual cheesecakes are PERFECTION!! I don't know where else you'll be able to find such delicious cheesecakes!
Julishaa F.
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA

definitely overpriced but sometimes worth it. I love the Oreo cheesecake in the original strawberry cheesecake. It's good to treat yourself once in a while.
Gracie O.
Gracie O.

This cheesecake is the best ever!! It's so yummy, I love cheesecake buy this is my favorite. Quite expensive but it's ok just for a treat once in a while !
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.

Omg. I love the food and the cheesecakes! If I could, I would order one of each to take home and just eat myself into a sugar induced coma. Sooo delicious!
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
rosa v.
rosa v.

I have never tried cheesecake factory. Are they good? Is it worth the price?
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Oklahoma City, OK

What's the best flavor cheesecake from cheesecake factory?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?

Join Now