Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Fairless Hls, PA

Amazing! I love going to the cheesecake factory restaurant just for a slice. My favorite is the smores cheesecake and the hersheys chocolate bar. Obsessed.
Mallory P.
Mallory P.

Hands down...red velvet cheesecake is my HOLY GRAIL cheesecake from here! My fiancee and I drive out of town just to go get this cheesecake!! Outstanding!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

Ive been to the cheese cake factory once and the we had to wait like an hour probably but it was well worth it. It was the best cheese cake ive ever had.
Nicole E.
Nicole E.

My sister loves them! Every time we go to the Cheesecake Factory so gets a slice and it looks amazing. They can be a little pricey but it is so good lol.
Maryam L.
Maryam L.
Las Vegas, NV

So many types and all really delicious. My favorite are red velvet, oreo, white chocolate raspberry, vanilla bean, chris 30th anniversary all super good
Kamila B.
Kamila B.

I honestly do not know what I would do without these cheesecakes in my life. They are absolutely DELICIOUS! I always have a taste for one, so so yummy.
Bobbi P.
Bobbi P.
Yuba City, CA

My favorite cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory is the banana foster cheesecake it's a lite banana cheesecake with Carmel and real banana on the top
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

They literally have the word cheesecake in the name. The cookie dough, Oreo, and chocolate tuxedo πŸ™ƒ are so good still trying new ones every time I go
ashley s.
ashley s.
Saint Louis, MO

By far one of the best cheesecakes ever. My fav is the red velvet cheesecake it has cake on the middle amd its jist so creamy and good i jist love it
Yarilis V.
Yarilis V.
Tampa, FL

I love Cheesecake Factory the cheesecake are so delicious they have a lots of variety of favors it's a little expensive but the favors it's amazing.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?

Join Now