BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
I think they definitely take the trophy in best cheesecake. I am guilty of only going for their cheesecake. I think the regular cheesecake is my favorite still. It's so creamy and the perfect amount of richness. You can only eat one slice but it's worth the money.
Samantha C.
Love the cheesecake so much the fiancé and I call ahead and pick it up on our way home! My favorite is the red velvet and his is the chocolate mousse. A little pricey but so worth it. We are going to have their cheesecake at our wedding we love it that much!
Cali B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I have had the pleasure of eating a few different cheesecakes and they never seem to disappoint! My favorite so far is the pineapple upside down cheesecake. It is truly delicious. I always get mine to go because their meals fill you up! Such a great dessert.
RosaMaria P.
Portland, OR
These are my favorite cheese cakes and I'm not a cheese cake eater. I hated the taste of cheese cake. They are pricey. I would still go to the restaurant though. I would buy these again even though they are pricey.
They changed and challenged my taste buds.
Jennifer M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Cheesecake Factory is one of my favorite places to eat , I Love ❤️ this place The food is great and the cheesecake is to die for !!!!! If it's your first time going you have to try their quesadillas OMG delicious 😋 oh and also their Cuban sandwich is great as well!!
Anna W.
Yes, yes, yes! I have yet to try one I haven't liked! So amazingly delicious! Not recommended of you are on a diet, though. In fact, I wouldn't even look at the nutritional information... They're also somewhat pricey, but since it's not too often, it's worth it.
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
Heaven. All you can say to describe these cheesecakes is heaven. They are amazing, mouth watering, and decadent. I get one every year for my birthday, something I treat myself to. Last year I got the white chocolate turtle macadamia nut. Just, amazing. Pretty expensive, but as far as cheesecakes go, worth it.
Erin L.
I have just started liking cheesecake in the past year, and in that time a Cheesecake Factory opened near my home. needless to say, I ate the whole giant slab of cheesecake, and was not disappointed at all. The cake is thick, and fluffy yet wholesome. The crust is on the thin side but still compliments the flavor of the cheesecake and toppings perfectly.
Lianna B.
streetsboro, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
THE. BEST. CHEESECAKE. EVER. the restaurants food menu is just okay. but it doesn't even matter because everyone knows the real reason i'm there. the godiva chocolate cheesecake. all 860 calories of pure chocolatey perfection. (yes i googled the calories).
Chelsea W.
Canton, GA
I wish i went here more often, it is so good. Pricey.. but worth it. I'm not a huge fan of the food. (its not bad) but i go mostly for cheesecake of course :) Their buffalo blast appetizer is so good. and my favorite cheescakes are the oreo and the red velvet. There are so many different types of cheesecake to choose from and the menu is pretty large too.
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?