Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Rochester , Ny

I love this place for special occasions! Their cheesecakes are so good! I am not normally a cheesecake fan but these ones are so good and they offer so many different kinds there is something for everyone
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.

We bought the red velvet cheesecake at Walmart. It was really good. It tasted just as good as the resturaunts. I would repurchase again and again. I paid $20 for eight slices. My hubby was happy with it.
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.

I love how they give you such a big piece of cake. I got a chocolate cake with chocolate icing and it was absolutely amazing. It's a little pricy, but it's well worth it....especially the food portions.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.

I love the red velvet and the cookie dough! The seasonal pumpkin pie cheesecake is to die for too! Huge slice and tastes AMAZING. If you can afford to buy a whole cheesecake, do it, you won't regret it!
Cassandra Z.
Cassandra Z.

The food here definitely good (my personal favorite is the mac-n-cheese burger). Maybe pricey depending on what you get. Most expensive thing there is the cheesecake and honestly, it's totally worth it.
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Dixmoor, IL

I am a fan of CF even thought I order almost the same thing every time it taste great they are know for their great tasting cheese cake I eat here at least twice a month great for family and date night.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Louisville, KY

The variety of cheesecake flavors here are amazing! My husband and I always order our cheesecake to go. The pieces are good size and I usually eat on my piece for two or three days before it's finished!
Nina M.
Nina M.
Cockeysville, MD

Cheesecake factory cheesecakes are the best! The restaurants have so many different options that it is hard to choose. My personal favorite is either the Godiva chocolate, or the banana cream pie. Yum!
Adriana S.
Adriana S.

BEST CHEESECAKE EVER. Seriously I could just go there and no order lunch just a slice of chocolate cheesecake and I would be super happy about it. I love that there is a lot of variety for all tastes.
Sharon C.
Sharon C.

Oh lordy who would not like cheese cake factory! Every piece is loaded with goodness! We have been to the cheese cake factory in Birmingham several times! It is so hard to choose which flavor to get!!
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I've never been here. Are they good?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Canton, OH

What is your favorite flavor?!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.

I've been wanting to try this out. Can anyone tell me if it's worth it?

Join Now