BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and alw...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
Breanna J.
Spencerport, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the Cheesecake Factory! Not only is it pretty much my favorite chain restaurant, but their cheesecakes are out of this world. There's so many different ones to choose from, sometimes it can be hard to choose! My favorite is he chocolate tuxedo cream; I'm drooling just thinking about it!
Marisol P.
Hayward, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Attention cheesecake lovers!! This is a must go to restaurant! They have so many different types of cheesecakes it's so hard to narrow it down to just one that you must try. I love the cheesecake factory. They have a decent menu, but their cheesecake list is definitely why I keep going back.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
They have some of the best cheesecake I've ever had in my life! But they are pretty dang expensive so it's definitely more of a date night or treat. Their fruity ones are great but so are their chocolate and other ones. I can't even choose a favorite! If you like cheesecake definitely try this out!
Chelsea J.
Hopkins, mn
I seriously love the cheesecake factory.. It is solo good. Not only do they have hundreds of cheesecake flavor options they have a menu thats about 50 pages long. I have yet to try something from the menu that I don't like. It is a great place with great food and drinks and a great atmosphere and dining experience. My favorite cheesecake is the red velvet cheesecake. I definitely recommend it.
Caylyn C.
I've had many different flavors and they are wonderful. The original is a great plain piece or you can go with the super chocolatey Oreo cheesecake which is my ultimate favorite. It's expensive but they are so good and you get a good portion size. It's okay to splurge sometimes :)
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
My dad took us here for our birthday. My favorite is the khaluah cheesecake! Its to die for! The pricing is perfect considering how big the plates are! My boyfriend took me here aswell it was his sisters and his own first time trying the cheesecakes and they loved them aswell!
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN
Omg! The Cheesecake Factory's cheesecake is to die for. It is so smooth & creamy. They have soooo many different flavors to choose from it's insane. They are a bit pricey but it's sooo worth the visit for some yummy dessert! Too bad they don't have one in my hometown tho :/
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
You honestly need to share a slice of cheesecake with about two other close friends. The first few bites are just exquisite, but then the gall bladder kicks into high gear, and there is just no way you can finish the rest of the slice without feeling a bit on the bloated side.
Jenobia S.
Goldsboro, NC
Every time I visit the Cheesecake Factory, there are certain knowns about my visit, 1.) I will get cheesecake to go (despite how much I've eaten), 2.) I will order fried macaroni and cheese, 3.) I always try a new dish! The negative about the Cheesecake Factory is the wait, but it is always worth it for my delicious slice of the latest cheesecake promotion or just a classic!
Janay F.
Redford, MI
THE BEST!! The Cheesecake Factory is one of my favorite restaurants ever. The food (mainly their Italian stuff) is really good and their cheesecake is amaze-balls. I love the vanilla bean and the red velvet. The prices can be a little on the high side, but so worth it. They opened one in Michigan FINALLY (12 Oaks Mall) and I went for my birthday, and the wait was like 4 hours for a table, which is pretty sucky. Overall though I lurve it!
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've never been here. Are they good?
Isabella M.
Haven't tried these yet. How does it taste?