BY CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKES

• What's the best flavor? We're a cheesecake family and always look...5 Answers
  • What would you recommend when going for the first time? 4 Answers
  • There's a Cheesecake Factory currently being built at the mall in...5 Answers
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes
  • "The food is good but I do think it's pricey,my budget only allows special occasions.The cheesecake is out of this world.one of my favorites is the peanut butter and the red velvet." in 19 reviews
  • "I've tried many different flavors of their cheesecakes, but my favorite are the Caramel Turtle, and the Tiramisu." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoy comming to this place , the food is always really good , I do wish there service was a little better and quicker other then that I have no complaints about them." in 5 reviews
  • "They can be a little pricey, but the food it well worth it and you will be taking leftovers home. " in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the classic and the red velvet, but you really can't go wrong." in 5 reviews
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Yum!! My favorite is the chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake. Also the pumpkin cheesecake! They're all delicious. They are pricey but so worth it. If you don't get one from the actual Cheesecake Factory, Sam's Club usually carries a Cheesecake Factory brand frozen option that is cheaper.
Carolyn M.
CALDWELL, ID
I'm no cheese cake fan,, the texture usually grosses me out and I never can even finish a piece. But the Cheesecake Factory is a different story way different story! I really enjoyed it there. And if you're going to eat there try their lettuce wraps.. OMW best food I've ever had hands down.
Breanna J.
Spencerport, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the Cheesecake Factory! Not only is it pretty much my favorite chain restaurant, but their cheesecakes are out of this world. There's so many different ones to choose from, sometimes it can be hard to choose! My favorite is he chocolate tuxedo cream; I'm drooling just thinking about it!
Jessica B.
Casselberry, FL
Their cheesecakes are gigantic! I can't finish one by myself, that's for sure. But I'm happy to eat some and take the rest home to eat again over the next several days. Love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - try their version in cheesecake form. You MUST LOVE Peanut Butter for that one. Oreo, Strawberry, Red Velvet, Blueberry - those are all awesome and tasty treats. Forget dinner, just do dessert.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
They have some of the best cheesecake I've ever had in my life! But they are pretty dang expensive so it's definitely more of a date night or treat. Their fruity ones are great but so are their chocolate and other ones. I can't even choose a favorite! If you like cheesecake definitely try this out!
Alyssa Z.
Drexel Hill, PA
Everything here is seriously so yummy. I've never had one bad meal. Their buffalo chicken wontons are pretty much the best thing to ever happen in life... Ever! I actually never end up eating dessert because their food is so good, but I have had their cheesecake and it is delicious. They are on the pricier side so it's not someone my boyfriend and I go too often, but it is definitely so worth it!!
Marisol P.
Hayward, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Attention cheesecake lovers!! This is a must go to restaurant! They have so many different types of cheesecakes it's so hard to narrow it down to just one that you must try. I love the cheesecake factory. They have a decent menu, but their cheesecake list is definitely why I keep going back.
Chelsea J.
Hopkins, mn
I seriously love the cheesecake factory.. It is solo good. Not only do they have hundreds of cheesecake flavor options they have a menu thats about 50 pages long. I have yet to try something from the menu that I don't like. It is a great place with great food and drinks and a great atmosphere and dining experience. My favorite cheesecake is the red velvet cheesecake. I definitely recommend it.
Caylyn C.
I've had many different flavors and they are wonderful. The original is a great plain piece or you can go with the super chocolatey Oreo cheesecake which is my ultimate favorite. It's expensive but they are so good and you get a good portion size. It's okay to splurge sometimes :)
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
My dad took us here for our birthday. My favorite is the khaluah cheesecake! Its to die for! The pricing is perfect considering how big the plates are! My boyfriend took me here aswell it was his sisters and his own first time trying the cheesecakes and they loved them aswell!
Reagan V.
I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I've never tried these. Are they any good?
Kate F.
Canton, OH
What is your favorite flavor?!
Kayla R.
I've never been here. Are they good?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?