Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Princess R.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca

My favorite cake from here is the lemon cello I get it for birthdays every single time it is my absolute favorite flavor I go here just to eat a slice it comes with whip cream and strawberries.
Lynn T.
Lynn T.

Hands down , best cheesecake out there. They are delicious and comes in plenty of different flavors! My favorite is the snickers cheesecake even though you can never go wrong with the original
Helen B.
Helen B.
Reseda, CA

Omg where do I even begin. Every time I go to cheesecake it is a must to eat one of their cakes. I probably have tried all the flavors by now. Sometimes I don't even go to eat cake. Ha ha ha
Jia H.
Jia H.
Deerfield Bch, FL

The cheesecake factory is a great restaurant. Of course they are famous for the cheesecake but they also have great burgers and sandwiches as well. My favorite… The strawberry cheesecake!!
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
Rockaway Bch, NY

This is one of my favorite restaurants to go to. They're food is great, but nothing beats their wonderful dessert menu full of cheesecakes. You will not be disappointed when you go there.
Tayllor H.
Tayllor H.
Corona, Ca

Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes are the best you can get (besides homemade of course)! My favorite would either be white chocolate macadamia or classic vanilla with some fruits or caramel
Kevie M.
Kevie M.
Raleigh, NC

Anyone who has eaten at the Cheesecake Factory knows that their desserts are amazing! They are really rich and flavorful. Definitely pricey but you can easily share a slice with someone.
Simone B.
Simone B.
Columbus, OH

Cheesecake Factory food is kind of expensive but they give you real big portions so it's worth it. There food and cheesecakes are very delicious. It is one of my favorite restaurants!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.

The Cheese Cake factory has deicious food and desserts. I like the turtle case or tuxedo cake but no matter what you get you are sure to be satisfied. So sweet, creamy and delicious!
Liliana G.
Liliana G.

This place might be pricey but i really recommend it.there is a variety of cheesecakes but if anyone ends up going then you have to atleast try the original.thats is by far the best
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I have always wanted to try it but i don't kniw what kind to try?
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA

I've never tried these. Are they any good?
rosa v.
rosa v.

I have never tried cheesecake factory. Are they good? Is it worth the price?
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Oklahoma City, OK

What's the best flavor cheesecake from cheesecake factory?
Molly M.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH

I've only had original and vanilla bean, what should I try next?

Join Now